AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the walls of the Wells home could speak. We have a serial predator who claims his missing daughter loves him so much. There is a history within the family of addiction, DV, poverty and sexual assault by a male 12 year old upon a 5 year old. <modsnip> We have more victims of DW coming forward in the form of 3 additional victims in addition to what we know went down with DW admitting to the previous 2.
Sexual abuse can run in families. It is sometimes a learned behavior and when they opportunity presents itself the abuser pounces.
We have a house with a <modsnip> basement and a sketchy shed. <modsnip>
Also want to give a shout out to his step sister Jeanne for what she has shared and that she is going to proceed with charges against DW. She is a courageous woman and I applaud what she is doing for victims everywhere.

I’m not a particularly religious person but I keep thinking God never gives us more than we can handle. These situations cause me to question that. I had to take a break for a couple of days from this case. Where is Summer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I agree. But I think I could give an approximate time frame. Or a guess from when I looked at my phone. As far as I know, CBW has said something about an appt for CH at 8, then couldn’t come up with any other time throughout the day. Strikes me as odd, JMO. How would they know when the prescription was ready?

Many pharmacies sent text alerts when your prescription is ready.

JMO

Some people don't live with their digital time piece glued to their face 24/7 to account for every second of their day. I sure don't. MOO

But its there...unconsciously as per my post.

And...CW does.

She is videoing and photo snapping and uploading all day long.
That doesn't include the scrolling and rolling.

Seeing CW at the latest church meeting in the park. 8/24.
I watched it on J4J but there is other you tube sources to see it.

She is indeed glued to her 'time piece' even when the people around her are talking deeply and compassionately to her.

moo

Yep, I agree. But I think I could give an approximate time frame. Or a guess from when I looked at my phone. As far as I know, CBW has said something about an appt for CH at 8, then couldn’t come up with any other time throughout the day. Strikes me as odd, JMO. How would they know when the prescription was ready?
Minor correction: CB also knew they only spent 20 minutes at the swimming hole. :rolleyes: It's hard to believe that since June 15 she's never checked any time stamps from that day, like when she posted on her TikTok account, any texts she sent, the phone call from DW. No, instead she continues to claim ignorance of nearly all the times anyone asks about. Because:
She added they then returned home in the afternoon but was not certain how many hours passed from the time they returned home and when Summer disappeared.

“You know, I really can’t tell you all the time details, because time gets away from you when you’re trying to enjoy yourself,” Bly said.​
Summer Wells: What’s known in missing TN girl’s AMBER Alert case

CW would know more than anyone the past history of -- and accusations against -- DW.
If the accusers are going to press charges (which I've heard about the possibility, but nothing from LE yet); they'd need more than a 'he said, she said'.
So that might mean they have substantial proof as in video or photo evidence.
Heartbreaking and there is no way to downplay this .

Back to CW, she would know that the public's perception about DW isn't going to be impartial so yes she would say whatever she felt necessary.
To play the devils' advocate : Some people grow up in a certain way, that the bulk of their lives may be lived in CYA mode ; whether due to dysfunction, fear of abuse, or ignorance.
Imo.

You and I think alike! CYA is exactly what keeps popping into my mind. IMO it can be so ingrained that it's an automatic reflex.

Minor correction: CB also knew they only spent 20 minutes at the swimming hole. :rolleyes: It's hard to believe that since June 15 she's never checked any time stamps from that day, like when she posted on her TikTok account, any texts she sent, the phone call from DW. No, instead she continues to claim ignorance of nearly all the times anyone asks about. Because:
She added they then returned home in the afternoon but was not certain how many hours passed from the time they returned home and when Summer disappeared.

“You know, I really can’t tell you all the time details, because time gets away from you when you’re trying to enjoy yourself,” Bly said.​
Exactly.
Her time stamps on her texts tictocs pis alone are solid. At her reach at the ready at any moment. Until the cops took her phone.
But of course she was looking through her phone when talking to LE and those time stamps would reinforce your own minds memory.

She isn't stupid. She's really not. She knows what to shut her mouth on and what is ok.

Working so far isn't it???

moo

But its there...unconsciously as per my post.

And...CW does.

She is videoing and photo snapping and uploading all day long.
That doesn't include the scrolling and rolling.

Seeing CW at the latest church meeting in the park. 8/24.
I watched it on J4J but there is other you tube sources to see it.

She is indeed glued to her 'time piece' even when the people around her are talking deeply and compassionately to her.

moo

If she was videoing and snapping all day long, scrolling and rolling as you stated, then LE surely has a digital account of every second of her day.

Is CW on trial and obligated to provide the general public a copy as well?

As much as we all believe we are entitled to know another person's whereabouts, we are entitled to knowing nothing.

CW has also had her phone in hand during some of the prayer vigils as she had her mother on FaceTime so that she could participate.

MOO

If she was videoing and snapping all day long, scrolling and rolling as you stated, then LE surely has a digital account of every second of her day.

Is CW on trial and obligated to provide the general public a copy as well?

As much as we all believe we are entitled to know another person's whereabouts, we are entitled to knowing nothing.

CW has also had her phone in hand during some of the prayer vigils as she had her mother on FaceTime so that she could participate.

MOO
yes
Thankfully LE doesn't have to rely on what she says.

The digital info tells the truth.

<modsnip>

moo

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder if CBW was accustomed to accounting for her time and whereabouts to DW. Controlling people can do that and we do know that DW called to ask where she was and what she was doing. IMO

I think CW was talking about that day, while she was gone and the boys were left home alone. Their home was very, very isolated.
No, it's not. It was only portrayed that way because even Knoxville stations don't want to go farther into east Tennessee, i guess.

I mean it's not downtown Shinjuku.

There are highways including two interstates close by. You can see the traffic zipping by in CM's video. The Wells have neighbors. There is a church nearby that was used as a staging area. Rogersville has an airport (general aviation, obviously).

They're just out in the country. That's it.

I couldn’t watch all of it is there a timestamp where they talk about it? Thanks!
CM is with Tricia at the beginning. Hope that helps for what it’s worth even my husband and adult son were captivated.
It is my understanding that CM will be with Tricia again tonight thankfully. I’m excited and proud that Tricia is so involved with this and other cases. IMO

Right, but she said Summer 'slept' in that room with her brother. She was very clear about wanting us to think that was where she slept at night. JMO

When did she say this? I watched the home tour video and she said that Summer "stayed" down there and then she proceeded to talk about all the toys that she played with in that room. I did not hear that CW said Summer slept in that room or was very clear about portraying that. Did she state that in another video? My kids had their own bedrooms where they played, but many times they slept in my bedroom when they were younger.

CM is with Tricia at the beginning. Hope that helps for what it’s worth even my husband and adult son were captivated.
It is my understanding that CM will be with Tricia again tonight thankfully. I’m excited and proud that Tricia is so involved with this and other cases. IMO
I watched some of it and then fell asleep and worked all day but I will definitely have to go back and finishing watching all of it! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member