AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CBW was accustomed to accounting for her time and whereabouts to DW. Controlling people can do that and we do know that DW called to ask where she was and what she was doing. IMO
Interesting thought but I haven't seen any evidence that DW is controlling CB. Maybe the kids but not her. IMO.

You might not, but from how often CW posted on social media, she does.
Special occasions, children, pets,etc. I take pictures and videos, but more often than not, I post them later. Usually when I get home or the next day. I don't post on tick tok, so I don't know if it's real time posting.

I wonder what has happened to make LE believe that SW isn't lost in the woods.

CB's inexactitude with time really may just be for public consumption because she doesn't want to explain to the world. LE can find some of the times down to the second. So, when she was talking to them, they quickly had a framework to work with and she was only responsible for filling in the gaps.

However, some of those gaps occur when she probably wasn't looking at a clock: putting away groceries, doing laundry, repotting plants, etc.

Unfortunately, Summer disappears falls into this time frame.

When did she say this? I watched the home tour video and she said that Summer "stayed" down there and then she proceeded to talk about all the toys that she played with in that room. I did not hear that CW said Summer slept in that room or was very clear about portraying that. Did she state that in another video? My kids had their own bedrooms where they played, but many times they slept in my bedroom when they were younger.

well it's a mess again that's all right
18:18
but this is
18:19
where summer and little W***** was
18:22
because W****n's only nine
18:23
okay and they stay down here and these
18:26
are all her toys all her paw patrol and

Last edited by a moderator:
When did she say this? I watched the home tour video and she said that Summer "stayed" down there and then she proceeded to talk about all the toys that she played with in that room. I did not hear that CW said Summer slept in that room or was very clear about portraying that. Did she state that in another video? My kids had their own bedrooms where they played, but many times they slept in my bedroom when they were younger.
I think it's pretty clear that what CB meant by Summer and her Brother W "staying" in the basement was that both kids slept down there. In fact in the video you can see a set of bunk beds which was probably meant for them although only W slept in it apparently. There's also a mattress on the floor which CB explains was brought down after Summer disappeared in order to have all the kids downstairs with her and DW.

but this is
because W*****'s only nine
18:28
all
18:29
her movies she's got a movie about the
18:31
savior the boys i brought back down here
18:33
after
18:34
she went missing because i didn't want
18:35
them upstairs by themselves okay

but this is
because W*****'s only nine

Yes, she did not say that Summer "slept" down there, as was previously stated. I would like to see where CW was very clear as having said that Summer slept down there. I don't believe she said that.

If she was videoing and snapping all day long, scrolling and rolling as you stated, then LE surely has a digital account of every second of her day.

Is CW on trial and obligated to provide the general public a copy as well?

As much as we all believe we are entitled to know another person's whereabouts, we are entitled to knowing nothing.

CW has also had her phone in hand during some of the prayer vigils as she had her mother on FaceTime so that she could participate.

MOO
CM said they all went out and got new phones

No, it's not. It was only portrayed that way because even Knoxville stations don't want to go farther into east Tennessee, i guess.

I mean it's not downtown Shinjuku.

There are highways including two interstates close by. You can see the traffic zipping by in CM's video. The Wells have neighbors. There is a church nearby that was used as a staging area. Rogersville has an airport (general aviation, obviously).

They're just out in the country. That's it.
CM portrayed it that way. The road they live on, Ben Hill Rd. is narrow, sharply winding road, dense forest, steep inclines. It is impossible to see the Wells home from the road. It was difficult for CM to turn his truck around. CM and his wife used terms "rugged, isolated" to describe it.

Begins around 1:00 on this video:

No, it's not. It was only portrayed that way because even Knoxville stations don't want to go farther into east Tennessee, i guess.

I mean it's not downtown Shinjuku.

There are highways including two interstates close by. You can see the traffic zipping by in CM's video. The Wells have neighbors. There is a church nearby that was used as a staging area. Rogersville has an airport (general aviation, obviously).

They're just out in the country. That's it.

I think it just goes by what peoples perception of isolated is. People that live in the city or urban neighborhoods or the suburbs where houses are right next door to each other. I can literally hear my neighbors conversations right next door and used to hear my other neighbors when they were in their house and me in mine with windows open. To some they look at where the Wells live as isolated. And to be honest it's not like their neighbors can see anything that is going on on that property at all. You'd have to be on their property or crawl up through those woods to see what went on there.

Your posts insinuate she has provided only 1 time for that day, the 8am trip to the ER. Do you have factual proof she has not provided LE ANY time frames for anything else?

MOO
Quite the opposite my posts insinuated actually.
IMO her digital trail she would have walked through with LE, so why not be open about it if you are trying to catch a boogie man.

**sidenote Per DW last video with behind the wall.
(sorry I can not find you a time stamp. I'm not going to give them a free view )
LE told them to go home and plug up some holes in their time line.

But my point with the boogie man scenario they are pushing.....
Getting the exact timeline out there to the public for people to work with wouldn't that be at the top of your to do list???

moo

Interesting thought but I haven't seen any evidence that DW is controlling CB. Maybe the kids but not her. IMO.

I think in part she’s used to ‘gray rocking’ because of DW, IMO. Being as unresponsive and unemotional in order to keep things calm.

I suspect other factors, but I believe that’s part of it.

Having a phone available, taking/posting pictures and videos of fun things you did is different than staring at your phone to know the time, all the time.

Photos, videos, social media posts, texts, calls etc will obviously leave a digital trail of your daily activities, but if you had to account for ALL of your time, every last minute, as is being demanded of her family, I wholeheartedly doubt anyone could do so.

JMO
CW dropped off the Rx and was told when it would be ready so she had to have some semblance of time to know when to go pick it up. JMO

Quite the opposite my posts insinuated actually.
IMO her digital trail she would have walked through with LE, so why not be open about it if you are trying to catch a boogie man.

**sidenote Per DW last video with behind the wall.
(sorry I can not find you a time stamp. I'm not going to give them a free view )
LE told them to go home and plug up some holes in their time line.

But my point with the boogie man scenario they are pushing.....
Getting the exact timeline out there to the public for people to work with wouldn't that be at the top of your to do list???

moo
bbm
Yes, it should be at the very top. ^^^

If they want to find their daughter and esp. if they're thinking someone took her.
Who knows what a neighbor or someone driving by the Well's house might have spotted ?
Everything is important and nothing should be kept a secret if you are serious about locating your child.
Even if they only told LE that's good as well.
If LE told them they're unclear about the timeline still after two months -- that's big ... and it's concerning.
Imo.

Yes, she did not say that Summer "slept" down there, as was previously stated. I would like to see where CW was very clear as having said that Summer slept down there. I don't believe she said that.
She pointed to the bunk bed as she said the above quoted text.

It was clear to my mind what she was saying.
moo

Actually, DW stated very clearly that Summer slept in the bed with him and CB. Their bedroom was in the basement. Therefore Summer slept in the basement. QED.

and just literally her room was right
21:24
next door to yours too
21:25
yeah and we tried and tried to make her
21:28
sleep in her own bed and she coming
21:30
to me with big tears in her eyes and say
21:32
but daddy i want to sleep with you
21:34
i want to be with you i couldn't say no
21:37
i just couldn't
21:38
and how long has she been doing that for
21:41
five years every night

Here's the transcript dacjess helpfully posted up thread. CW uses the term "stay" and she's obviously referring to "slept" imo. The video showed the bunk beds and some of the toys.

• CBW: “I walked into here (talks to cats inside), I walk in here and them three were sitting right here in a row with their eyes glued to the tv like always. And I said boys where’s your sister at? Well she just went downstairs Mom to play.” (17:20)

• CBW: “So I went over here like this. So this is where the stairs are, it’s actually down under there.” (17:29)

• CBW: “Our bedroom and then hers is on the other side.” (17:33)

• CM: “Oh in the basement.” (17:35)

• CBW: “Yeah in the basement.” (17:36)

• CBW: “And then I yelled I said Summer, Summer and she didn’t I listened for a minute and I didn’t hear nothing so I went like this (demonstrating going down the basement stairs) because this is how I do to get down here.” (17:46)

• CBW: “This is mine and my husband’s room then over here well it’s a mess again but this is where Summer and little W was because W’s only nine and they stay down here and these are all her toys, all her paw patrols…” (18:28)

• CBW: “The boys I brought back down here after she went missing because I didn’t want them upstairs by themselves anymore.” (18:38)

She pointed to the bunk bed as she said the above quoted text.

It was clear to my mind what she was saying.
moo

I do not see her pointing to the bunk beds while saying that. Either way, my question was where did CW state that Summer "slept" there. So far no one has been able to show me that she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member