AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CM interview last night, it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE. So unless this neighbor is only sharing this very pertinent information with DW, it's hard to put a lot of faith in it.
So.....not a quote from LE? Just speculation.
To my knowledge, LE hasn't shared ANY details with the public. MOO

I do not see her pointing to the bunk beds while saying that. Either way, my question was where did CW state that Summer "slept" there. So far no one has been able to show me that she said that.
Well it has to come down to perception.
I just rewatched it 5 times to check.

She walks into the little room and faces the bunk bed and says 'And over here...well...this is where Summer and little W was. Cause he's only 9.And they stayed down here. '

Then she moves and faces the tv unit and goes on to talk about Summers toys in the corner.

She adds later the older boys were moved down stairs after summer went missing.

It is pretty clear she is explaining where summer slept .

moo

Last edited:
CW and DW have shared what they claim are details with the public and some are contradictory. That's not speculation, it is fact. JMO
YES!
Like the current discussion.
Where did Summer sleep??

A pretty simplistic question that should have a simplistic cohesive answer.

According to CW in her bunk bed with her brother.
According to DW with them (but to be with him) every night.

:confused:

For the record, the article you linked said "around 20 minutes".
To clarify, my point was that CB is capable of at least estimating times when she wants to. As opposed to saying she can't track any time because she was trying to enjoy herself.

But yes, I stand corrected; CB said "around 20 minutes."

@MyBelle, i watched almost all of CM's video (i got up to the mystery of the shed).

His video shows highway traffic. His video shows the easement recently cut by the power company that does provide a clear view of Summer's swing from locations not owned by the Wells. (A WSer in the area had already made this observation.)

CM also thought he was in middle Tennessee . Rogersville is in East Tennessee, kind of in the northeastern corner of the state. It is literally closer to Kentucky and North Carolina than Middle Tennessee.

CM used to live in Spring Hill which is in middle Tennessee.

I am a native Tennessean and live here. I don't live in the country.

But, many times I have been places that seemed much more isolated than the Wells property. Not as close to any highway or interstate or airport. And yet i would not say it was "very, very isolated". People would have laughed in my face if i didn't offend them.

CM is painting a picture for you with his words at the introduction, but he does show you the truth.

We know that Summer slept in her parents' bed every night.
My impression was that she went to her real bed but ended up climbing in with them at some stage during the night.
Did DW not clarify that in the CM interview?
I assume she waited until they went to bed or asleep before she executed her transfer. That was my impression.

I do not see her pointing to the bunk beds while saying that. Either way, my question was where did CW state that Summer "slept" there. So far no one has been able to show me that she said that.
DW told us where Summer slept.
My impression was that she went to her real bed but ended up climbing in with them at some stage during the night.
I assume she waited until they went to bed or asleep before she executed her transfer. That was my impression.
This was not at all my impression. Might help to listen to what Jeannie described. See if you see any patterns. JMO.

@MyBelle, i watched almost all of CM's video (i got up to the mystery of the shed).

His video shows highway traffic. His video shows the easement recently cut by the power company that does provide a clear view of Summer's swing from locations not owned by the Wells. (A WSer in the area had already made this observation.)

CM also thought he was in middle Tennessee . Rogersville is in East Tennessee, kind of in the northeastern corner of the state. It is literally closer to Kentucky and North Carolina than Middle Tennessee.

CM used to live in Spring Hill which is in middle Tennessee.

I am a native Tennessean and live here. I don't live in the country.

But, many times I have been places that seemed much more isolated than the Wells property. Not as close to any highway or interstate or airport. And yet i would not say it was "very, very isolated". People would have laughed in my face if i didn't offend them.

CM is painting a picture for you with his words at the introduction, but he does show you the truth.
Secluded be a better description than isolated.

Its just tomoto/ tomato

But your very lucky to live in such a beautiful state December :)

I looooooove the Wells mountain.:cool:

moo

Where do you believe Summer slept? Just curious.

DW is the only one that I've heard from that stated where Summer slept and he said she slept in their (parent's) bed. I did not hear CW state where Summer slept. She did say that Summer stayed in her room and played. Earlier in this thread someone quoted CW as stating that Summer "slept" in that room and I was asking for a source for that quote. Nobody has provided a quote. I think Summer stayed and played in that room and CW was showing the area that Summer was supposed to have gone the last time she was seen. I don't like when someone is "quoted" as having said something that wasn't actually said. Sure, you could infer that is what CW meant, but that is not a quote.

DW told us where Summer slept.

This was not at all my impression. Might help to listen to what Jeannie described. See if you see any patterns. JMO.
I understand Jeannie's experience happened about 40 years ago, is that correct?
I also understand that Summer or the Wells family home is not known to her.
There exists ZERO evidence that Summer was a victim of SA.
Unsubstantiated rumours or innuendo will not help find her.

Secluded be a better description than isolated.

Its just tomoto/ tomato

But your very lucky to live in such a beautiful state December :)

I looooooove the Wells mountain.:cool:

moo
Aw, thank you that is so sweet.

We have lots and lots of trees and i think trees are just so pretty.

ETA: "Secluded" is a good word.

I don’t think he clarified that she started in her own bed and waited to execute her transfer. He said she slept with them every night for 5 years.. her whole life. So I really don’t think for the past 5 years she’s been starting in her bed and sneaking to theirs every night.

DW is the only one that I've heard from that stated where Summer slept and he said she slept in their (parent's) bed. I did not hear CW state where Summer slept. She did say that Summer stayed in her room and played. Earlier in this thread someone quoted CW as stating that Summer "slept" in that room and I was asking for a source for that quote. Nobody has provided a quote. I think Summer stayed and played in that room and CW was showing the area that Summer was supposed to have gone the last time she was seen. I don't like when someone is "quoted" as having said something that wasn't actually said. Sure, you could infer that is what CW meant, but that is not a quote.
She didn’t say this where summer “stays and plays” though.. maybe if she said that I’d get the same impression you are getting but that’s not the impression I got at all. Showing the beds and saying this where summer and w stay insinuates one thing and one thing only to me. JMO

I understand Jeannie's experience happened about 40 years ago, is that correct?
I also understand that Summer or the Wells family home is not known to her.
There exists ZERO evidence that Summer was a victim of SA.
Unsubstantiated rumours or innuendo will not help find her.
Okay but think about this. It happened a long time ago, yes. And she only just came forward given the circumstances. And he only stopped because she finally spoke up to her parents. Now others are coming to light.. do we know how long ago their experiences were? Are there others that haven’t come forward? I really can’t fathom people thinking because it was so long ago it’s not relevant anymore.
DW admitted, SW sleeps next to him every night. Is all of that proof he abused SW? No. But it sets off major alarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove