Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owners of the cars may well have come forward, police do not have to release that info thou, as long as they know .........

And now they are sitting back giggling at us spending pages and pages of threads discussing them :shame: :D

(just joking :giggle: ... they could still be relevant)

Or an agent took a buyer to a house they knew was coming on the market, or an agent met a photographer at a new clients place to take ads for the real estate campaign they would soon commence? Would take more time for the visit.?
And again, wouldn’t they have come forward and said the reasons for being there .

What did Jubes say, sorry can’t search for link at the moment wasn’t it “ if you were in Kendall that day come forward and give us your reason “ or something along the lines of that. If those owners of the cars were legitimately there for a totally plausible reason surely they would have no reason not to offer that up.

And now they are sitting back giggling at us spending pages and pages of threads discussing them :shame: :D

(just joking :giggle: ... they could still be relevant)

I'm sure they have better things to do than read here, where we just seem to be going round & round & round in circles...........getting dizzy :scared:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

William Spedding says he had nothing to do with disappearance of toddler William Tyrell

When asked if he had anything to do with the disappearance of the three-year-old, Mr Spedding said, "No."

Colin said Mr Spedding then went to the Buzz Cafe in Laurieton for a coffee with his wife before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road.
Cafe staff say detectives have visited twice in the past few days as they attempt to verify Mr Spedding's movements.
Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement, which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.
Police have said Mr Spedding is not a suspect in William's disappearance.

The article is from January 2015, it is fair to say that this may have been the 1st time detectives were verifying BS alibi, about 4 months after the disappearance. They have also clearly stated he is not a suspect. When police clearly state that in MSM, where does that leave us in regards to how we can discuss them within the TOS on this forum? IMO
Thanks Frogwell. Seems Mr Spedding had an alibi for 10.00 am on the day William disappeared. He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00 am. It would have taken some time to have his coffee and then he walked across the road to the school. He could not have possibly driven to Kendell at 10.30 am, could he. Detectives clearly stated he is not a suspect.

However ... "The man leading the hunt for little William, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, said there had been a lot of activity play out in public — but there was much more happening behind the scenes.

“We’re doing a lot of things that don’t hit the public’s attention and go just as hard on people.

As I sit here, we’re doing covert investigative strategies on a number of people,” DEt Insp Jubelin told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

I think it is reasonable to question any behaviour of people connected, including Mr Spedding, even though there is no suggestion that the families are involved.

Maybe they were, but if they were there for those totally valid innocent reasons don’t you think they would have come forward to clarify that ?

Likely back when the police were asking for anyone who had been in the area that day to please come forward.

It is a small, close area. This would be big news there. I think anyone in an innocent situation would have come forward at those first appeals, unless they were out-of-towners or lived on Mars.

(Oops sorry, Hbayne, just saw your post saying almost the same thing :) )

Just bumping this from the Moderator first page of the thread
(quote)
Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

Maybe they were, but if they were there for those totally valid innocent reasons don’t you think they would have come forward to clarify that ?

How do you know they haven't.

Thanks Frogwell. Seems Mr Spedding had an alibi for 10.00 am on the day William disappeared. He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00 am. It would have taken some time to have his coffee and then he walked across the road to the school. He could not have possibly driven to Kendell at 10.30 am, could he. Detectives clearly stated he is not a suspect.

However ... "The man leading the hunt for little William, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, said there had been a lot of activity play out in public — but there was much more happening behind the scenes.

“We’re doing a lot of things that don’t hit the public’s attention and go just as hard on people.

As I sit here, we’re doing covert investigative strategies on a number of people,” DEt Insp Jubelin told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

I think it is reasonable to question any behaviour of people connected, including Mr Spedding, even though there is no suggestion that the families are involved.

But we are not allowed to question cleared persons. Spedding is still very much as far as I’m aware until otherwise said still a POI

But we are not allowed to question cleared persons. Spedding is still very much as far as I’m aware until otherwise said still a POI

Yes, earlier on, soso posted a link from February 2018 saying that Spedding was still a POI.

Correct. They represent the shadow length and direction cast from the yellow pin at the time numbered at the end of each line.
Thanks Richie. I don't want to get too bogged up with the shadows as I believe the main fact discovered in the picture is that there is another adult present besides the foster mother and grandy. I would argue that 100%.

What time do you think the picture was taken? I may be interpreting your shadow incorrectly as it seems that the shadows on the furniture align with 1400. Or does it align with 9.00 am?
attachment.php

Attachments

• InkedWilliam spiderman Tyrell_LI.jpg
    InkedWilliam spiderman Tyrell_LI.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
thanks richie. I don't want to get too bogged up with the shadows as i believe the main fact discovered in the picture is that there is another adult present besides the foster mother and grandy. I would argue that 100%.

What time do you think the picture was taken? I may be interpreting your shadow incorrectly as it seems that the shadows on the furniture align with 1400. Or does it align with 9.00 am?
attachment.php

exactly the shadows should be going in the opposite direction. Or could it be the sun rose in the West on the day the photograph was taken.

Just bumping this from the Moderator first page of the thread
(quote)
Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects.

Discussing the image of Spiderman William and behaviour of the families falls well within these guidelines while attacking posters does not I believe.

exactly the shadows should be going in the opposite direction. Or could it be the sun rose in the West on the day the photograph was taken.

I am no expert but I see reflection, not shadow. e.g. the pink bottle in front of the other child, there is a slightly pink reflection coming from the floor boards, I think due to varnish on the wood. IMO

Or an agent took a buyer to a house they knew was coming on the market, or an agent met a photographer at a new clients place to take ads for the real estate campaign they would soon commence? Would take more time for the visit.?

Yes and may have no idea of what had occurred. They may have been overseas visitors. And IF these cars and their drivers are innocent visitors to the area then were does that leave things. Deep in quagmire I suspect. DCI Jubelin has said in various interviews they that is police have 630 pois. So how many are discussed here?

If you and others who think it pointless check the similar photo that is used in the Sunday Night programme last Sunday. The shadows in that are different to the photograph that has been used for 3 years. So the question now is which photograph has been cleared?

I must need new glasses because I cannot see what you are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210