Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00"

I've never had a bank statement that provides times for transactions. Not even when viewing it on line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is true. My online and printed statements just show the day. No time.

"He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00"

I've never had a bank statement that provides times for transactions. Not even when viewing it on line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this was discussed and different members shared their experiences around this with different banks and different types of cards when it was 1st published in MSM

Pretty sure this was discussed and different members shared their experiences around this with different banks and different types of cards when it was 1st published in MSM
Yes it was Frog. Yet here we are again [emoji849]. Groundhog Day (week?)

If you have a joint account your statement doesn't show who's transaction it was AFAIK

If a credit card account has two cardholders (with cards each in their own names) their transactions will show on a page under their own name. I get to see Amex, Visa and Mastercard statements like this.

For regular joint cheque or savings accounts, the transactions just all list on one page. No way of knowing whose transactions they are.

The finest detail that I have seen on any account is sometimes a transaction will happen late on one day, and be posted to the account on the next day. Then it shows the transaction date (eg: 8/3/18) next to the transaction that has been posted to the account date on 9/3/18. Or maybe the bank has had a hiccup so that happens. Not sure why that happens, but I occasionally see that. Only on credit card statements, though.

There is a pic of a laptop there. Maybe they do have wifi. I wonder if they had it in 2014?

https://www.facebook.com/topspotcafe/posts/1996257987297631

Not that I personally think Spedding was there at the cafe on that morning. (Just so you know :D )
I think the police tried as hard as they could to confirm his alibi - hence the North Haven Bowls Club thing, and staff interviews - but were unable to find any evidence of him there, or in Laurieton, that morning. imo
Im sure the police asked every adult at the assembly if they saw him, but if you aint there, you aint there. I hope he didnt ask the grandchildren to lie, the police would soon pick up on that.

“They have got proof that they were at the cafe because he paid for the coffees by card,” he said.

“But I’ve downloaded the receipt and he (Mr Spedding) has now got it in his hot little hand,” he said.

“You order your coffee and you pay for it straight away, so it covers a reasonable period and it is a very crucial time.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/52d80cfbee859664e04a5e75d2839136
Man ‘at cafe’ when William disappeared

How do you download a receipt? Clearly he meant statement.

Why did BS need Col to download it anyways. Why didn't BS just do that himself way back when, so as to dispute any inconsistencies in his statement.
When he learned police were investigating him about Williams vanishing. When he was asking for references about his good character and declarations he had not abused ............,

Anyways, I am sure that both he and his wife's phone pings are now known and location pin pointed.
Did that receipt he has in his hot little hand, really match up with the Buzz cafe's daily transactions?

Time will tell.

imo

This was before the school assembly?

A white goods repair man pays for coffee with a card where mobile EFTPOS has poor habit of reception malfunction.

Everyone is used to paying in cash in the country.

“They have got proof that they were at the cafe because he paid for the coffees by card,” he said.

“But I’ve downloaded the receipt and he (Mr Spedding) has now got it in his hot little hand,” he said.

“You order your coffee and you pay for it straight away, so it covers a reasonable period and it is a very crucial time.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/52d80cfbee859664e04a5e75d2839136

Why did BS need Col to download it anyways. Why didn't BS just do that himself way back when, so as to dispute any inconsistencies in his statement.
When he learned police were investigating him about Williams vanishing. When he was asking for references about his good character and declarations he had not abused ............,

Anyways, I am sure that both he and his wife's phone pings are now known and location pin pointed.
Did that receipt he has in his hot little hand, really match up with the Buzz cafe's daily transactions?

Time will tell.

imo

If you want to get a refund from a store and paid with a card they can actually look up the particulars if you have the date of the transaction. I have done this at Big W and Bunnings. Their records will tell you the exact time and even the register that you paid at. Maybe this is what Col is talking about.

Time will tell.

imo

Wouldn't BS laptop/computer have been with the Task Force

I think we should all stop being critical of newcomers putting forward ideas that have discussed at length in past threads. New ideas and a new perspective is always a good idea. Someone may look at something a complete different way. The sleuthers who have been here from day one should not be thinking of themselves as experts and treat everyones ideas with respect. After all, none of us know what happened to William.

A good lawyer is going to rip into MS on the cafe purchase. Perjurous answers will be a disaster.

Personally MOO, I think he was the informer, with all his ducks deliberately in line for the actual abduction.

Time will tell.

imo

Was FGMs house up for sale at time of abduction?

FPs had come up to organise its sale?

If you want to get a refund from a store and paid with a card they can actually look up the particulars if you have the date of the transaction. I have done this at Big W and Bunnings. Their records will tell you the exact time and even the register that you paid at. Maybe this is what Col is talking about.

How many registers at a coffee shop?

richieswan posted a photo of a dark colour sedan at an address in wauchope on page 2,
if you google street view of that address you can see several cars parked on the lawn outside the house tj 's white station wagon was towed from, do any of these vehicles match any discussed here, looks like the person paints cars, could any of them be kl car?

richieswan posted a photo of a dark colour sedan at an address in wauchope on page 2,
if you google street view of that address you can see several cars parked on the lawn outside the house tj 's white station wagon was towed from, do any of these vehicles match any discussed here, looks like the person paints cars, could any of them be kl car?

The person living at the address is either very very old, or it is vacant. That would be very easy for police to establish.

Obviously AJ would be able to identify these cars very easily. Its all down hill from there.

How many registers at a coffee shop?

Its more than likely a bank statement, but you can request an official hard copy from the bank.

You can request a purchase receipt from the merchant with your credit card number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper