Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all stop being critical of newcomers putting forward ideas that have discussed at length in past threads. New ideas and a new perspective is always a good idea. Someone may look at something a complete different way. The sleuthers who have been here from day one should not be thinking of themselves as experts and treat everyones ideas with respect. After all, none of us know what happened to William.

I wonder what has bought the all the " newcomers" here after 3 & 1/2 years, why now? Why not before? Just curious as to what has made them join in now 3 & 1/2 years later?? :thinking:

If you were an agent in that street, you would have owned up by now. [insert smiley face here]

Or an agent took a buyer to a house they knew was coming on the market, or an agent met a photographer at a new clients place to take ads for the real estate campaign they would soon commence? Would take more time for the visit.?

It matters because we need to dismiss other people. Obviously the bloke who had cancer allowed TJ to use his grass driveway when needed which wasn't used that much because there was no wear in the grass.

The time it was used was when there was a grey and white car parked behind each other on the odd occasion.

Cancer man may not of even known when TJ used his drive or car. Or the person that owned the grey car.

If the house is vacant, then WT may have been there for short period.

I still don't understand why there is no DNA in the Camry. Someone used a different car? Maybe the Grey one we didn't see?

Where did the grey car go? Was it DNA test?

not that it matters, but if thats the same deceased neighbour who tj used as his alibi, he has a wife, she has since denied tj was there installing a water system that day,
my initial post about the cars in tjs street was just i thought it was interesting the neighbour has lots of old cars, maybe a mechanic who paints and refurbs old cars and the likeliehood of a car being repainted and altered if involved in a crime?
i feel the two cars only ffm saw parked that day were just a police tactic, but who knows?

IMHOO White goods man dotted the i's and crossed the t's as he was too close to the crime but gave someone else the tip off to WT coming the weekend.

If they didn't know each other including the BIOs (not implying culpability), this wouldn't be such a logical argument.

I wonder what has bought the all the " newcomers" here after 3 & 1/2 years, why now? Why not before? Just curious as to what has made them join in now 3 & 1/2 years later?? :thinking:

Nothing left to occupy copious amounts of spare time on other threads no doubt. Could also be my sparkling personality . . .

He may have been asked to give a statement about his attendance at the house and about the day in question in general. The police might have been quite casual about it with him and said of the initial statement that they are asking everyone in the vicinity or within a particular time frame to supply one. So maybe he wasn't challenged about any information that wasn't corresponding to the police line of inquiry until a few months later, where he goes digging harder to back up his alibi with facts, (if he possesses them). MOO

He may have. It seems there were inconsistencies, however. So he gave another statement. Why not mention and produce the bank statement at that point?

I have no idea but everyone is very welcome. It is great so many people care about William.

I have no idea but everyone is very welcome. It is great so many people care about William.

Of course they are, greg. I didn’t intend to be unkind. I just ‘get around’ on WS and have noticed some of the ‘new’ posters posting on other threads in the past. By all means, by any means necessary if those means lead to William being recovered.

If you were an agent in that street, you would have owned up by now. [insert smiley face here]
not necessarily, but maybe they have

I'm going with yes, there was no agent in the street. I'm going with a real estate agent selling a house in that street on the day, certainly knows or is involved.

If you are an agent, and didn't know you were on that street, nah, it just cant happen. Agents are about property. It could ruin their career if the town found out that they didn't come forward.

Yes and may have no idea of what had occurred. They may have been overseas visitors. And IF these cars and their drivers are innocent visitors to the area then were does that leave things. Deep in quagmire I suspect. DCI Jubelin has said in various interviews they that is police have 630 pois. So how many are discussed here?

Every person within a kilometre on the day the disappearance was questioned as a POI

Off topic - sort of.
The police really do have to keep things close to their chest and make sure all I's are dotted and t's crossed.

At what point would it be necessary for police to say you are a suspect? Or does being a declared person of interest cover that?
Particularly, if there were inconsistencies in your statement when questioned along with hundreds of other locals.

Mr Atkins stood trial for the murder and manslaughter of his boyfriend, and was acquitted by a jury in 2009.
Police tapes — where he denies the Bunnings purchases — were ruled inadmissible evidence, as police at the time had not informed him he was a suspect.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...held-in-sydney-decade-after-his-death/9530696

NC - “A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Justice Bellew noted that Spedding becoming a person of interest in William's disappearance had "revived" the prior allegations.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

Bickford said he and his wife were told by detectives he was no longer a person of interest in William's disappearance. Police declined to comment yesterday.
www.heraldsun.com.au/.../william...paul-bickford.../928849a6a6135237b777ca8d545f6...
Paedophile Paul Bickford denies being involved

Mr Spedding took part in a 10-page recorded interview with detectives soon after little William l went missing on the day the tradesman was due to fix the toddler’s grandmother’s washing machine.
Mr Spedding, 63, was one of hundreds of locals questioned by officers, coming to their attention only because of his contact with the family over the repair.

As they checked out everyone’s statements about where they were on that Friday, detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what Mr Spedding told them which led them to raid his former pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills this week.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bil...n/news-story/47301cd52d7e0c838fcee97942f05b1a

Off topic - sort of.
The police really do have to keep things close to their chest and make sure all I's are dotted and t's crossed.

At what point would it be necessary for police to say you are a suspect? Or does being a declared person of interest cover that?
Particularly, if there were inconsistencies in your statement when questioned along with hundreds of other locals.

Mr Atkins stood trial for the murder and manslaughter of his boyfriend, and was acquitted by a jury in 2009.
Police tapes — where he denies the Bunnings purchases — were ruled inadmissible evidence, as police at the time had not informed him he was a suspect.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...held-in-sydney-decade-after-his-death/9530696

BBM. How ridiculous is that? The law's an *advertiser censored*.

So now the truth is starting to seep out .....

Two of the assaults she has been found guilty of were against female police officers.

During one assault in 2010, she punched a police officer in the face while celebrating her 22nd birthday.

Ms Tyrrell’s next serious conviction, for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, common assault and destroy or damage property, occurred in early 2014, six months before three-year-old William disappeared.

Ms Tyrrell was sentenced in Parramatta Local Court in August, 2014 over the three charges and placed under community supervision by the NSW Probation and Parole Authority.

Legal documents reveal Ms Tyrrell is listed as having several aliases known to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay