Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More precise dating of the Malaga photo. Looking at the left side of the photo.
the three flagpoles on the left provide a precise area for line of sight. Only three elements can be seen in that area. Nearest is a small, greyish, prefab hut – with one window. Next, a group of domed cylindrical storage towers. in the distance the trees and the hills.

Cylindrical domed storage towers.
For that area, the storage towers do not appear in the 26 nov 2005 satellite photo. They do appear in the 15 aug 2007 satellite photo.

The pivotal element is – the progression of the prefab hut.
The last satellite image with no hut (before hut appears) is 4 dec 2006. The headache with the hut is that in satellite photo 15 august 2007 it appears, but is not in the line of sight. It is off to one side. Sept 2008 the hut is now visible in streetview, has moved again, and is clearly discarded, not in use. it is leaning at an angle, in an area containing other disused junk. Same for oct 2009. May 2012 hut has gone.

The car park entrance has those orange metal barriers, making up a narrow entrance point. Nevertheless, driving through this car park would be a short cut to avoid the final official barrier to exit the port. Understandable why this little escape route would need to be monitored. I figure it would be the kind of hut to be positioned at that entrance point to the car park. when I placed it there, it fitted for size, and the rotation of the hut in the Malaga photo suddenly makes perfect sense. My conclusion - hut was placed there first, then at a later date moved off to the side. then at a later date abandoned. Then finally removed.
A more permanent concrete barrier running the whole way across this small car park entrance was put in place between 7 dec 2007 and 20 april 2009.

So I figure that the hut was in its Malaga photo position after 4 dec 2006 and before 15 august 2007

CB is in jail until 21 december 2006. Which leaves the window for the Malaga photo as 21 december 2006 – 15 august 2007. All imo.

Attachments

• FAB-prefab-Malaga..jpg
    FAB-prefab-Malaga..jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 76
  • FAB-prefab-overhead.png
    FAB-prefab-overhead.png
    662.1 KB · Views: 85
  • sept2008-googlestreetview.jpg
    sept2008-googlestreetview.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 64
I think Nm knows much more, he beat her up, when she found the child *advertiser censored*, so you would imagine anything else she saw or heard, she would keep to herself, otherwise he would beat her up again.and maybe worse
Early on, when German prosecutors first mentioned the case and put out an appeal they 'had reason to guess other person's have concrete knowledge of the crime and the place where the body was left' I wrote it down but stupidly neglected to note where is seen it

That suggested to me they believed someone was physically aware of what happened rather than just having seen images of it. I wonder if she is who they are referring to?

You'd think that if you knew LE were looking for you, and you didn't want them to find you (or anyone else for that matter), you'd ditch that phone number and stop using social media / chat sites...
Absolutely

you would also think you wouldn't want your brother and sister giving quotes to MSM. which imo means LE must have the girl by now.

You'd think if you were said person's sibling, you'd have the good sense to keep your mouth shut, and your head down where media is concerned. B/c even the fact that family has given a statement to the media probably made it more dangerous for the girl! There is no way (in my estimation) that the girl wasn't tracked down by LE, unless she ended up in some criminal underworld being hidden by criminals.

I wonder, does Germany have a witness protection program? If she or someone else had actual, relevant information to provide police, would she / they be able to access police protection? Assume a completely new identity and end up somewhere else in the world?

Early on, when German prosecutors first mentioned the case and put out an appeal they 'had reason to guess other person's have concrete knowledge of the crime and the place where the body was left' I wrote it down but stupidly neglected to note where is seen it

That suggested to me they believed someone was physically aware of what happened rather than just having seen images of it. I wonder if she is who they are referring to?

If she is who they are referring to, it wouldn't t surprise me. But if she is, and if the police haven't yet found her, there's a good chance she is in a lot of danger! Remember CB had "friends" he sent to clean out his stash from the apt while he and MT were in jail... those friends found his rape of the elderly woman video... and it doesn't seem they called the info into to police. Friends like that probably wouldn't balk at going to silence a possible witness....

Thanks for that. Very interesting.
Another thing not mentioned too much on here, (possibly lack of info about) he had a blonde friend, mentioned he has green eyes, and was sene around the OC the days before, don't see much on previous threads either, their could be quite a few people caught up in this

You'd think if you were said person's sibling, you'd have the good sense to keep your mouth shut, and your head down where media is concerned. B/c even the fact that family has given a statement to the media probably made it more dangerous for the girl! There is no way (in my estimation) that the girl wasn't tracked down by LE, unless she ended up in some criminal underworld being hidden by criminals.

I wonder, does Germany have a witness protection program? If she or someone else had actual, relevant information to provide police, would she / they be able to access police protection? Assume a completely new identity and end up somewhere else in the world?
as you describe - various ways that this is quite a serious situation for her.
and then we have the guy on twitter saying... right in the middle of all this - she is faffing around with her kik account - for the whole world to see. this why i think what he has said is nonsense.

I'm sure I've read that they have her, and is in a safe place, not sure what I read it on now though

I'm sure I've read that they have her, and is in a safe place, not sure what I read it on now though
Madeleine McCann: Sister of suspect's ex wants him to die in prison

"Bruckner's ex, Nakscije Miftari, 25, is being cared for by social workers in Braunschweig, Germany, after news emerged that he had been named prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case."

Christian Brueckner's ex-partner 'is hiding in fear for her life'

Her brother, Mifail Miftari, told The Sun: 'I spoke to her two days ago. She has spoken to the police and they have told her to keep a low profile.

'She is in fear of her life and has been told not to speak to anyone by the police.

'She wouldn't tell me where she was and I don't want to know. It's for the best.

'I've read she is wanted by Interpol but that is not true.

'Nakscije knows nothing about Madeline's disappearance. She was only a little girl herself at the time, no more than ten-years-old.'

the three flagpoles on the left provide a precise area for line of sight. Only three elements can be seen in that area. Nearest is a small, greyish, prefab hut – with one window. Next, a group of domed cylindrical storage towers. in the distance the trees and the hills.

For that area, the storage towers do not appear in the 26 nov 2005 satellite photo. They do appear in the 15 aug 2007 satellite photo.

The last satellite image with no hut (before hut appears) is 4 dec 2006. The headache with the hut is that in satellite photo 15 august 2007 it appears, but is not in the line of sight. It is off to one side. Sept 2008 the hut is now visible in streetview, has moved again, and is clearly discarded, not in use. it is leaning at an angle, in an area containing other disused junk. Same for oct 2009. May 2012 hut has gone.

The car park entrance has those orange metal barriers, making up a narrow entrance point. Nevertheless, driving through this car park would be a short cut to avoid the final official barrier to exit the port. Understandable why this little escape route would need to be monitored. I figure it would be the kind of hut to be positioned at that entrance point to the car park. when I placed it there, it fitted for size, and the rotation of the hut in the Malaga photo suddenly makes perfect sense. My conclusion - hut was placed there first, then at a later date moved off to the side. then at a later date abandoned. Then finally removed.
A more permanent concrete barrier running the whole way across this small car park entrance was put in place between 7 dec 2007 and 20 april 2009.

So I figure that the hut was in its Malaga photo position after 4 dec 2006 and before 15 august 2007

CB is in jail until 21 december 2006. Which leaves the window for the Malaga photo as 21 december 2006 – 15 august 2007. All imo.

Assuming that CB was the driver at the time when said photo was taken, I'd be inclined to agree with you. I wish we knew whether anyone else ever drove it for him. I mean, he did send his associates to clear out his criminal stash while he was in jail... so is it possible he loaned his car out as well? That is probably what a lawyer for CB would assert anyhow... is there evidence to show who was driving / occupying the van at the time of the photo - I wonder?

Madeleine McCann: Sister of suspect's ex wants him to die in prison

"Bruckner's ex, Nakscije Miftari, 25, is being cared for by social workers in Braunschweig, Germany, after news emerged that he had been named prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case."

Christian Brueckner's ex-partner 'is hiding in fear for her life'

Her brother, Mifail Miftari, told The Sun: 'I spoke to her two days ago. She has spoken to the police and they have told her to keep a low profile.

'She is in fear of her life and has been told not to speak to anyone by the police.

'She wouldn't tell me where she was and I don't want to know. It's for the best.

'I've read she is wanted by Interpol but that is not true.

'Nakscije knows nothing about Madeline's disappearance. She was only a little girl herself at the time, no more than ten-years-old.'

I mean, does it strike you as a bad idea to tell the media that your sister has spoken to police in this situation, or is that just me being overly anxious?

Assuming that CB was the driver at the time when said photo was taken, I'd be inclined to agree with you. I wish we knew whether anyone else ever drove it for him. I mean, he did send his associates to clear out his criminal stash while he was in jail... so is it possible he loaned his car out as well? That is probably what a lawyer for CB would assert anyhow... is there evidence to show who was driving / occupying the van at the time of the photo - I wonder?
Fair point. So, if we measure regardless of who is driving/occupant of the VW, the window then is 4 dec 2006 - 15 August 2007. Imo

Isn't there a reflection on the window of the van where is parked up by the port?, we've never really touched on who that could be
Looks like dark blonde/ light brown hair, possibly a moustache, maybe someone could take a better look than me, as I'm just using my phone and not a pc or laptop

Last edited:
I mean, does it strike you as a bad idea to tell the media that your sister has spoken to police in this situation, or is that just me being overly anxious?
The Press would have been pestering them for comment and they must have wanted to set the record straight about things that have been said about their sister in the news.

If I was in their situation, they yes, I probably would have said that NM had been in contact with the police. Two reasons. Firstly, it sets the record straight that she is not kahoots with CB and is helping police with enquiries. Secondly, if there were people out there wishing to do her harm, they'd think twice knowing that the police are already involved. The Police must know where she is holed up and are keeping tabs on her, making any potential attempt for others to seek her out less likely. IMO.

Isn't there a reflection on the window of the van where is parked up by the port?, we've never really touched on who that could be
Looks like dark blonde/ light brown hair, possibly a moustache, maybe someone could take a better look than me, as I'm just using my phone and not a pc or laptop
2 ferries per day out of Malaga. The window is approx 9 months. So approx 540 ferry trips to Melilla.

ferry records will show vehicles, registration etc. I assume passenger ticket list relates to vehicle list.
Surely the list is computerised, LE have the VW so must have its registration records. The search would take 2 minutes. That is the place to look.

Can anyone link me something that explains what this photo is and where it came from? I've tried googling but haven't seen anything that explains and I missed whenever the photo came out/started being discussed. Is it known to be the actual van?

Excellent work, big thanks to you and everyone who has contributed to this work on the VW.
Next ... Malaga latitude = 36.7°.
Sun's angle above horizon at true noon (the highest it gets)
= 29.8° at midwinter
= 53.3° at spring and autumn equinoxes
= 76.8° at midsummer
Now look at the VW's own shadow on the ground beneath it in the Malaga photo.
And estimate the sun's elevation angle above the horizon.
And in this way find the time of year.
What do you reckon?

Attachments

• vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for that. Very interesting.
Another thing not mentioned too much on here, (possibly lack of info about) he had a blonde friend, mentioned he has green eyes, and was sene around the OC the days before, don't see much on previous threads either, their could be quite a few people caught up in this

This is a quote from the dutch newspaper... i translated it in google translate. From this article: Privacy settings
So they are pretty sure somebody else was involved too. We still don't know who the other blonde friend was from CB,they looked kind of similar and speak English,so i think its not MT.. with MT he would speak German.

"Christian Hoppe said in the German investigation program in early June that there are indications that Maddie was killed. "There are reasons to believe that there are other people besides the suspect who know how that night went," he said. "Maybe they even know where the body was left." In a press conference the following day, prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters of the Public Prosecution Service (OM) in Braunschweig announced that the 43-year-old German is suspected of kidnapping and murdering Maddie and that the investigators believe she is dead."

Can anyone link me something that explains what this photo is and where it came from? I've tried googling but haven't seen anything that explains and I missed whenever the photo came out/started being discussed. Is it known to be the actual van?

UPDATE: Following Operation Grange Appeal

German LE appeal for info [in English]
https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherhei...rhalt_englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=4

ETA
absolutely loads of discussion in earlier threads... #8, #7, #6 etc

Attachments

• vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online