Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gra
Did he state which one? I only recall “the local vape shop” but these are all the vape shops between Hunters Creek and the apartment is the red X
and look at that map. all those vape shops, he stops at one in particular on his way home. its closed, goes home then goes back to the same one near the school?
now we need to know where the 8:10 plate reader was,

Is there a dumpster in the vape shop area?
Good idea. The red point on the left two dumpsters, I can only see the rear of the dumper wall via street view so I couldn’t see whether they were locked but in viewing the historical street view, I can see the lid was open (without a worker present) in 2021,2018 and overflowing with garbage in 2018, so it is possible it could be unsecured, unlocked.

C96C518D-BFB7-4265-91DA-CD295F845216.jpeg

IIRC he said it was 2 minutes from the school? let me check
I believe it was 2 minutes away from home due to the timing. It's also close to the school.

SS – I believe she was here because she, she was sleeping in as much as she possibly could because she’s been [unintelligible] with her work schedule so she had to be here because she’d been wanting to sleep in. I’ll double check but I believe she was here.

LE – And what time did you say you left again for the smoke shop?

12:30 SS – Uh, *loud breath exhalation* Maybe after an hour or so, maybe 11:00 or so.

LE – OK. And then what time did you get to the smoke shop?

SS – Uhm, it’s maybe 2 minutes away so not long after that. I stopped in, and got some juice, and…

LE – What’s the name of the Smoke Shop?

SS - <unintelligible> It’s over off John Young, not far from the school.

LE – And then after the smoke shop what did you do?

13:00 SS – I came home again

LE – OK. For how long?

SS – Uhm, at least until… 12:30? 12:45-ish? Something like that. Uhm… <pause>

I believe it was 2 minutes away from home due to the timing. It's also close to the school.

SS – I believe she was here because she, she was sleeping in as much as she possibly could because she’s been [unintelligible] with her work schedule so she had to be here because she’d been wanting to sleep in. I’ll double check but I believe she was here.

LE – And what time did you say you left again for the smoke shop?

12:30 SS – Uh, *loud breath exhalation* Maybe after an hour or so, maybe 11:00 or so.

LE – OK. And then what time did you get to the smoke shop?

SS – Uhm, it’s maybe 2 minutes away so not long after that. I stopped in, and got some juice, and…

LE – What’s the name of the Smoke Shop?

SS - <unintelligible> It’s over off John Young, not far from the school.

LE – And then after the smoke shop what did you do?

13:00 SS – I came home again

LE – OK. For how long?

SS – Uhm, at least until… 12:30? 12:45-ish? Something like that. Uhm… <pause>

This is confusing (big surprise)because the ESmokers Online right by the school backs on to the John Young Parkway but it’s 12 minutes away (at this time of night, I think we clocked it at around 20 earlier in the day)
E5F10BF1-8393-459E-A221-0C6FE6C75F5C.jpeg

I went through the enhanced audio again and this time typed up a chronological list of SS's accounting of that day to try to organize it for my brain. The blue is info from LE and everything else is what SS says during this interview. Let me know if I need to make any changes.

8:00-8:30pm Sunday night - SS arrives to town, MS&SS watch Sister Act
7:00-7:15 - SS & MS wake up
7:30-7:45 - SS&MS out the door (SS and MS both forget their phones)
7:35 - SS discards laptop and backpack in dumpster
8:00-8:15am SS driving north on JYP, makes first left at McDonalds towards church.

8:10 - camera catches car driving southbound (sounds like the camera is on John Young PKWY) SS says he was driving south to get forgotten gate clicker, rushed back from right near the school. SS likes to use the clicker so he can enter via the back gate. had to be scanned by the guard to enter.

8:19 - SS returns to complex with MS visible in car

8:20-8:40- after two failed attempts to go to McDonald's, does not enter McDonalds plaza, returns to church and drops Maddie off on side of road. quick goodbye, no chatting
after 8:20-8:40, SS goes to the local vape shop, near school, opens at 10 am. (SS did not have phone)

9:00 - school doors open
9:20 - school starts

10:00am SS returns home
10am - vape shop opens
1 hour at home, JS likely home sleeping in (JS may also be at blood appt)
11:00 am SS leaves for vape shop (has his phone)
11:10 am SS should arrive at smoke shop
Little after 11:00am - SS arrives home from vape shop. (no mention of where JS is)

12:30-12:45pm SS leaves for errands on 192 (west of the house), comic book shop Colisum of Comics, Targets, got a flat prior to House Rules Games (Oak&192) pulled into plaza between. plaza right before Oak.

1pm-2:30pm - SS spotted with flat tire on Old Hickey Tree Rd (east of the house)

arrived 10 minutes too late to accompany Jenn to pick up Maddie (what's a good estimate, 4:00pm?). says he raced home, hit every red light, JS leaves without him, SS ended up calling her and apologizing profusely.. (did he call from the house?)

4:30pm JS arrives at school to pick up MS
SS sat at home and waited. cleaned the house and then got "the call"
SS&JS stay home all night, do media interviews, take ativan, do not drive or leave the house

Last edited:
This is a map created using my interpretation of SS's list of locations visited during the 12:30-4:00pm approx time frame, starting and ending at the house, and I've indicated an approximate flat tire location at the red map marker on the right-hand of the map near the House of Gaming based on his explanation. I did only include one target store, I wasn't sure what a good guess for a second target would be? if anything is incorrect or any suggestions, please let me know!

SSmap.jpg

This is a map created using my interpretation of SS's list of locations visited during the 12:30-4:00pm approx time frame, starting and ending at the house, and I've indicated an approximate flat tire location at the red map marker on the right-hand of the map near the House of Gaming based on his explanation. I did only include one target store, I wasn't sure what a good guess for a second target would be? if anything is incorrect or any suggestions, please let me know!

View attachment 506267
also just an extra thought, keep in mind all of the vape shops he would be passing during this drive. theres no reason to go all the way back up to the school. he said in the LE interview he had only dropped maddie off at school 5-6 times, so that was not his regular shop.

If he returned home and stayed home at 2:30 how did he miss Jenn and going with her to pick up Maddy? Jenn didn't even get there till. 330 or later ( can't remember)
Is there such a stall tactic as creating such a cluster**** of information, that you send everyone into a whirlwind trying to decipher all the lies? or is he just that messy and dumb? How arrogant to think LE wouldn't figure it out.
One thing is for sure, LE will put him in his place about how smart he thinks he is.
I think you'd have a better conversation with an empty glass and a straw.View attachment 506223
I'm noticing: SS has only taken MS to school 5-6 times (#172), but he knows very well, what she is doing, when looking through her book bag on her way to school. Why did he mention a detail like that? The super stepdad, who knows how to interpret every hand movement of his stepdaughter - so great of him (he probably was always thinking). :rolleyes:

I'm noticing: SS has only taken MS to school 5-6 times (#172), but he knows very well, what she is doing, when looking through her book bag on her way to school. Why did he mention a detail like that? The super stepdad, who knows how to interpret every hand movement of his stepdaughter - so great of him (he probably was always thinking). :rolleyes:
Why the detail? Let me provide the subtext.

Maddie was digging in her backpack. I didn't put it in a dumpster.

So transparent.

JMO

I went through the enhanced audio again and this time typed up a chronological list of SS's accounting of that day to try to organize it for my brain. The blue is info from LE and everything else is what SS says during this interview. Let me know if I need to make any changes.

8:00-8:30pm Sunday night - SS arrives to town, MS&SS watch Sister Act
7:00-7:15 - SS & MS wake up
7:30-7:45 - SS&MS out the door (SS and MS both forget their phones)
7:35 - SS discards laptop and backpack in dumpster
8:00-8:15am SS driving north on JYP, makes first left at McDonalds towards church.

8:10 - camera catches car driving southbound (sounds like the camera is on John Young PKWY) SS says he was driving south to get forgotten gate clicker, rushed back from right near the school. SS likes to use the clicker so he can enter via the back gate. had to be scanned by the guard to enter.

8:19 - SS returns to complex with MS visible in car

8:20-8:40- after two failed attempts to go to McDonald's, does not enter McDonalds plaza, returns to church and drops Maddie off on side of road. quick goodbye, no chatting
after 8:20-8:40, SS goes to the local vape shop, near school, opens at 10 am. (SS did not have phone)

9:00 - school doors open
9:20 - school starts

10:00am SS returns home
10am - vape shop opens
1 hour at home, JS likely home sleeping in (JS may also be at blood appt)
11:00 am SS leaves for vape shop (has his phone)
11:10 am SS should arrive at smoke shop
Little after 11:00am - SS arrives home from vape shop. (no mention of where JS is)

12:30-12:45pm SS leaves for errands on 192 (west of the house), comic book shop Colisum of Comics, Targets, got a flat prior to House Rules Games (Oak&192) pulled into plaza between. plaza right before Oak.

1pm-2:30pm - SS spotted with flat tire on Old Hickey Tree Rd (east of the house)

arrived 10 minutes too late to accompany Jenn to pick up Maddie (what's a good estimate, 4:00pm?). says he raced home, hit every red light, JS leaves without him, SS ended up calling her and apologizing profusely.. (did he call from the house?)

4:30pm JS arrives at school to pick up MS
SS sat at home and waited. cleaned the house and then got "the call"
SS&JS stay home all night, do media interviews, take ativan, do not drive or leave the house
Well at least they didn’t drive higher than kites? Sorry. Trying to find a single positive in this nonsense. Your child is MISSING. So you as her mother go home and take Ativan and wait?? Gimme a break.

“Rummaged” (may have been rummaging, don’t quote me) a word he used TWICE when asked what he did after he dropped her off. He repeated the story - almost verbatim. When I think Le were asking where he went after the drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper