GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loathe Trump. I also loathe Biden.

I’m ashamed that our country could only come up with these two as the remaining viable candidates.

I am 100% certain that while in public, Trump will blame the judge, blame Biden, blame election interference etc., but in private he will be excoriating the jurors.

I’m an old native New Yorker. People like me knew what Trump was all about, decades ago. There is a certain mindset, and he’s a particular brand of rich blowhard New Yorker, and I know he’s dumbfounded and outraged that 12 little nobodies can usurp his whole life.

IMO
I wonder how many people on the jury feel exactly like you?

JMO.

I wonder how many people on the jury feel exactly like you?

JMO.

This is exactly the point. I could not have served on the jury because I can see right through him. I’ve met him twice and I absolutely think he’s horrible.

But I’m not on the jury, I’m on Websleuths.

The jurors went through voir dire. Those who felt they couldn’t be fair said so and were dismissed.

That’s all the law can do to have a fair and unbiased jury, unless they polygraph everyone beforehand (which of course is not acceptable evidence in a court of law).

The lawyers and judge cannot read
minds, so at some point the process must continue as fairly as humanly capable.

IMO

40m ago

Trump family reacts to verdict​

Donald Trump’s children have been posting their reactions to the guilty verdict on social media.

Donald Trump Jr, the former president’s eldest child, said the Democrats had “succeeded in their years long attempt to turn America into a third-world shithole”, adding in a later post that “they’re not even trying to hide the ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!”

Eric Trump, Trump’s third child who has regularly attended his father’s trial, said today “might be remembered as the day Donald J. Trump won the 2024 Presidential Election.”

Lara Trump, Eric Trump’s wife and co-chair of the Republican National Committee, posted a photo of her father-in-law with a quote reading:

They’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you, I’m just in the way.

This is exactly the point. I could not have served on the jury because I can see right through him. I’ve met him twice and I absolutely think he’s horrible.

The jurors went through voir dire. Those who felt they couldn’t be fair said so and were dismissed.

That’s all the law can do to have a fair and unbiased jury, unless they polygraph everyone beforehand (which of course is not acceptable evidence in a court of law).

IMO
Yes, there's no way we'll ever know what is really inside of the jurors minds. JMO.

30 May 2024
Here’s the full statement by Donald Trump as he spoke to reporters at the Manhattan courthouse after he was convicted of 34 felony counts:

This was a disgrace. This was a rigged trial by a conflicted judge who was corrupt. It’s a rigged trial, a disgrace. They wouldn’t give us a venue change. We were at 5% or 6% in this district, in this area. This was a rigged, disgraceful trial.
The real verdict is going to be November 5th by the people. And they know what happened here, and everybody knows what happened here. You have a Soros-backed DA, and the whole thing, we didn’t do a thing wrong.
I’m a very innocent man, and it’s okay, I’m fighting for our country. I’m fighting for our Constitution. Our whole country is being rigged right now.
This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it’s just a disgrace. And we’ll keep fighting. We’ll fight till the end, and we’ll win because our country has gone to hell.
We don’t have the same country anymore. We have a divided mess. We’re a nation in decline, serious decline, millions and millions of people pouring into our country right now from prisons and from mental institutions, terrorists, and they’re taking over our country. We have a country that’s in big trouble.
But this was a rigged decision right from Day One. With a conflicted judge who should have never been allowed to try this case. Never. And we will fight for our Constitution. This is long from over. Thank you very much.

2m ago

Trump to hold press conference tomorrow morning​

Donald Trump has posted to his Truth Social site that he will hold a news conference at the Trump Tower at 11am ET tomorrow.

I'm not much of a Biden fan either, and I wouldn't be if he was 20 years younger. I did vote for him, reluctantly.

The Dumpster already criticized the decision; I heard it live on NPR a few minutes after the verdict was announced.
Yep the Lump was saying yesterday that the courts are so corrupt not even Mother Teresa could beat these charges :D

<modsnip - quoted post was removed

Trump was the first businessman that had enough clout and money to get "in" and make a difference. And everyone hated him for it. Including 75% of Republicans back in the day. And yes, it's true everyone, you can't get elected without a crap load of money and support.

Trumps not outraged 12 nobodies usurped his life. He's not surprised. His life has been difficult since the day he took office. How dare he be a non politician trying to secure the presidency with no one in his pocket? IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO

And, Trump's defense team challenged only one of the 12 that were eventually chosen as jurors.

New York governor says law enforcement 'monitoring situation'​

New York Governor Kathy Hochul has issued a statement praising the verdict and telling residents that law enforcement is closely monitoring public safety.

"Today's verdict reaffirms that no one is above the law," said the Democrat.

Hochul said that ahead of the verdict, she had directed state law enforcement to work closely with federal officials, and that they will continue to "monitor the situation".

"We are committed to protecting the safety of all New Yorkers and the integrity of our judicial system," she added.

IMO
Trump's defense team had the opportunity to strike any of those jurors. They chose not to.

Donald Trump has emerged from court and is speaking to media.

He starts by saying: "This was a disgrace, this was a rigged trial".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-69069142

So, after continually maintaining that the trial was rigged before the verdict, what would he have said if he had been found Not Guilty?

I’ve had the same question regarding the 2020 election that he said was rigged ahead of time. Would he have still said that if he had won?

We know the answer based on 2016. He gladly accepted the win (in the electoral college) despite having cast doubts on the legitimacy of the election.

If he wins, everything was fine. If he loses, it’s rigged. He is not capable of accepting an electoral or judicial loss and has managed to turn millions against both systems, including members of Congress.

What next?

I feel sorry for you that you loathe both as you say, but spend your entire comment on hating Trump. Rich blowhards...lol...that's what all political lifers are on both sides. Career politicians that do nothing but polish their own tools and interests.

Trump was the first businessman that had enough clout and money to get "in" and make a difference. And everyone hated him for it. Including 75% of Republicans back in the day. And yes, it's true everyone, you can't get elected without a crap load of money and support.

Trumps not outraged 12 nobodies usurped his life. He's not surprised. His life has been difficult since the day he took office. How dare he be a non politician trying to secure the presidency with no one in his pocket?

No need to feel sorry for me.

I commented on Trump more than Biden because I think you know Trump was on trial and was found guilty today on all 34 counts?????????

That’s why.

We are each entitled to our opinion, so I won’t complain about yours. If Biden were on trial and found guilty today, I’d post about that.

JMO

Last edited:
So, after continually maintaining that the trial was rigged before the verdict, what would he have said if he had been found Not Guilty?

I’ve had the same question regarding the 2020 election that he said was rigged ahead of time. Would he have still said that if he had won?

We know the answer based on 2016. He gladly accepted the win (in the electoral college) despite having cast doubts on the legitimacy of the election.

If he wins, everything was fine. If he loses, it’s rigged. He is not capable of accepting an electoral or judicial loss and has managed to turn millions against both systems, including members of Congress.

What next?
I think either Atlanta election interference case or the Mara Lago documents case? More felony convictions would be just great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3