WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read every MSM article I'm sure, but I haven't seen anywhere where the last time AA was seen. He lives in Moscow and his daughter lives in Pullman but is that the last place anyone saw him, when he picked up his daughter for the alleged fishing trip?
Sorry, I am probably mixing a factoid from social media that I shouldn't have stated.

However, this news station broadcast has a Pullman LE officer stating "it is more than coincidence that she went missing at the same time"

Timecode: 1:10

Sorry, I am probably mixing a factoid from social media that I shouldn't have stated.

However, this news station broadcast has a Pullman LE officer stating "it is more than coincidence that she went missing at the same time"

Timecode: 1:10
IMO It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

MOO IMHO JMO …..

According to her LinkedIn (as well as descriptions about her), she is a serious student and a career-minded young person. Her college track is described as pre-law and she has interned with student legal services. Info here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadia-cole-72b738294

Also, her plans are to take the exam for law school this summer:

"In the press release, her family called the circumstances leading up to her disappearance 'entirely out of character for her.' She was set to take the LSAT in August, her father said."

leaving was worth devastating and worrying her mom by a secret and abrupt departure at a moment that should've been exciting for mom and daughter to experience.
This is true, but I've just had the thought that, possibly, if she'd gone missing where there weren't so many cameras, her parents might believe she'd been abducted, and would imagine the worst..

JMO

I haven't read every MSM article I'm sure, but I haven't seen anywhere where the last time AA was seen. He lives in Moscow and his daughter lives in Pullman but is that the last place anyone saw him, when he picked up his daughter for the alleged fishing trip?

“The child's mother, Samara Harmon, told KOMO News she last saw her daughter on May 29 when she dropped her off with Aung during a custody exchange at the Pullman Police Department. Harmon later learned Aung took their daughter out of state and that both were reportedly missing when she went to go pick her daughter up on June 3 and they never showed.

"I physically felt my heart hit the floor, and I felt pain and fear and confusion like I've never felt coursing through my whole body," Harmon said. "I just didn't know how to process it. I was kind of just trying to figure out what had happened, where she was, why she was ever in Montana, why I hadn't been told about this beforehand."”

NBC Montana article

So, unless the police know more than what has been reported, it seems A. Aung was last seen at the Pullman Police Dept by the toddler’s mom, SH (and whoever else was there) during the custody exchange. SH said she did not know of the alleged trip to Montana, was not told this beforehand.

So curious about her phone. Did she do a factory reset before she dashed off? Or did she delete certain text message threads or email apps? Making it look to the casual observer like she was wasn’t communicating with anyone she didn’t want them to see but leaving other threads intact…

So curious about her phone. Did she do a factory reset before she dashed off? Or did she delete certain text message threads or email apps? Making it look to the casual observer like she was wasn’t communicating with anyone she didn’t want them to see but leaving other threads intact…
Moo...maybe she just left a decoy phone with them? Took her own phone but shut it off?......moo

Moo...maybe she just left a decoy phone with them? Took her own phone but shut it off?......moo
Interesting idea. But I think that wouldn’t be beneficial to her because if she did turn on her actual phone at some point, to use it, it could easily be pinged. So she really wouldn’t be able to use it again if the plan was to disappear.

Interesting idea. But I think that wouldn’t be beneficial to her because if she did turn on her actual phone at some point, to use it, it could easily be pinged. So she really wouldn’t be able to use it again if the plan was to disappear.
Moo..if she took the sim card out, would it still ping? I have a used phone I bought...I think I could use find my phone....would original owner still be able to track phone?...I dunno ..moo

Moo..if she took the sim card out, would it still ping? I have a used phone I bought...I think I could use find my phone....would original owner still be able to track phone?...I dunno ..moo
I don’t think it would ping if she took the sim card out. But then she’d need a third phone to communicate with.

I think a phone can be pinged by authorities by its phone number, so I’m assuming you’re not using the same number the previous owner of your used phone had tied to it.

I don’t think it would ping if she took the sim card out. But then she’d need a third phone to communicate with.

I think a phone can be pinged by authorities by its phone number, so I’m assuming you’re not using the same number the previous owner of your used phone had tied to it.
Moo. .I have a few tethered phones, so I keep all info. The ones without sim I can use public wifi and can communicate.. just not thru phone number.

Last edited:
Anyone: is there any concrete evidence or has LE ever said that Aaron and the toddler were in Montana for any duration of time?

Cuz I hear talk of it, but no one seems to be sure it actually happened.
Pullman police statement, posted on the City of Pullman website: Arrest Warrant Issued / Missing 2-Year Old Female: Seraya Aung Harmon

"Seraya was last seen with her father, Aaron Aung of Moscow, on May 29. The two reportedly traveled to Montana on a fishing trip,".

IMO, when police themselves say "reportedly", then they have NOT confirmed it.

JMO

Pullman police statement, posted on the City of Pullman website: Arrest Warrant Issued / Missing 2-Year Old Female: Seraya Aung Harmon

"Seraya was last seen with her father, Aaron Aung of Moscow, on May 29. The two reportedly traveled to Montana on a fishing trip,".

IMO, when police themselves say "reportedly", then they have NOT confirmed it.

JMO

It might also be hard to confirm since they don't know what kind of vehicle Aaron might be in. They can't very easily check traffic cameras if they don't know what they're looking for.

JUN 6, 2024
The two-year-old girl’s mother is even more concerned because her daughter was dealing with severe constipation that sent her to the emergency room.

"We were advised by the doctor, we being Seraya and I, that if she didn't pass this soon, should could become septic, which is fatal," Harmon said.

JUN 6, 2024
NonStop Local spoke to the Flathead County Sherrif's Office, who confirmed they were involved in the case. However, they said there was not enough supporting evidence that Sereya and Aung ever made it to Montana.

According to the Washington State Patrol, they are not involved in the case because no Amber Alert has been issued. Pullman Police said they have not issued an Amber Alert because the evidence must indicate that Sereya is in imminent danger, and thus far, their investigation has yet to show this. They say at this time; their investigation demonstrates that Aung may be attempting to deny Sereya's mother access to her rather than harm the 2-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025