WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts here. Most 21 year old males with a two year old who have faced expensive legal custody battles wouldn’t want full time custody of their child. Is he wealthy? What is his job? Is he still in college or did he ever go? What does he do for income? Even if someone wants to take their child away from a previous spouse, he’s 21. He’s not 40 with a solid career and a means to make a living in another country, and how on earth did he con Nadia into going with them?
Moo..he does not want to go thru the legal custody battle. Mom has new babe on the way, maybe new male moving in...moo

They already have a custody agreement in place from what I can tell. Meeting at a police station nonetheless to exchange her.
I understand that. But there is no parenting issues. He wants his child...<modsnip: No link to support info stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm astonished that someone planning on law school would risk even getting charged with anything. Generally applications require you to disclose everything, ever, down to traffic tickets. And that's not even getting into the character and fitness section of the bar application. Not that having something to disclose is an absolute barrier to the profession, but it well might limit your choices.

disclosures
felon wins right to bar exam
My step son is an attorney and this is true. They dig deep and question everything, including financials. She has really messed her life up.

JMO

Moo..he does not want to go thru the legal custody battle. Mom has new babe on the way, maybe new male moving in...moo
He ALREADY went through the custody battle and they legally had 50/50. What more did he want?

A new baby with a different man is not going to automatically have a negative impact upon his custody situation with HIS child. Those are two separate issues.

Why should he be upset about his ex having a new relationship while he was engaged to be married himself?

He hadn't made any reports or allegations about the new man being abusive or negligent towards his child--I think we would have heard about that already.

This seems to be about him selfishly wanting total control, of his child and of his fiancé. I'm thinking he is narcissistic and needing to be totally in charge of everything. This was a stupid egotistical move on his part, imo.

I understand that. But there is no parenting issues. He wants his child...I understand that. But there is no parenting issues. He wants his child...<modsnip: No link to support info stated as fact>
He 'wants his child'? Really?

Does 'his' child want to be on the run in the streets?

Does 'his' child not want to see her mother or her grandparents anymore?

Does his child want this stressful, chaotic new life he has created for her?

I'm not sure how one could say there are no 'parenting issues' when he literally just tore her life apart. She is now surrounded by intensity, fear, uncertainty and her dad and his fiancé are probably arguing incessantly. They know they are being hunted and they don't have a lot of options nor much of a future.

Nadia just threw away her legal career after graduating with honours and being so full of hope and promise for the future. She was about to plan her dream wedding and that is likely over with too. All because her selfish boyfriend couldn't learn to co-parent.

They already have a custody agreement in place from what I can tell. Meeting at a police station nonetheless to exchange her.
Yes, but I wonder whether AA wanted to stay in the area? If she wanted to be a lawyer, NC would have had to go somewhere else.

I'm not justifying it, but controlling people want it all their own way.

JMO

Buying supplies in stores with money?
But how long can they keep that up? They need a steady stream of cash.

And the FBI is likely on their heels and may be sending out info, missing posters and bulletins in the areas they are running to.

They are a distinctive looking couple. She'd have to dye her hair dark and probably cut it. But even then, I think they'd be recognisable. They can't just happily walk through the store aisles as a family and not be anxiously looking over their shoulders.

But how long can they keep that up? They need a steady stream of cash.

And the FBI is likely on their heels and may be sending out info, missing posters and bulletins in the areas they are running to.

They are a distinctive looking couple. She'd have to dye her hair dark and probably cut it. But even then, I think they'd be recognisable. They can't just happily walk through the store aisles as a family and not be anxiously looking over their shoulders.
Moo..na dye her hair dark .. nobody will look twice..just a young couple with sweet child..moo

WOAH. I did not see that one coming. They made it to Mexico? I take it back. Maybe NC isn't as sharp as I thought.... (3 surfers, 2 Australian brothers and an SD local were recently killed a few weeks ago in Mexico while camping in their suv.)

Now I worry about their safety, ALL 3 of them. I hope they are able to communicate (did they buy a burner phone?) with someone who cares for them, and can convince them to head home.

Moo..na dye her hair dark .. nobody will look twice..just a young couple with sweet child..moo
<modsnip>
Even if they have dark hair, they will still stand out in Mexico as foreigners!

Even if they speak Spanish, they will speak it with an accent, and that's IF they speak Spanish.

Aung is Burmese, so looks Asian. Nadia is white. They will be noticed as foreign immediately. IMO

She left her purse etc behind at the airport.....but maybe she has cash. She had a bag with her. Perhaps she used some of her Italy money.
Maybe he also has cash and credit cards?
He can't use credit cards or they will be immediately located. It would have to be cash. But the point is, everyone that has tried to run off with their children, has found it to be very difficult, stressful and usually unsuccessful.

They are being literally hunted by the FBI and various PI's and bounty hunters. So they cannot get regular jobs, or make close friendships or be too visible.

What's worse is they need to keep their children invisible, unnoticed, undercover. All of the cases I have seen, the children report being shuttled around, kept in trailers or RVs, off grid, with no schooling or friends, or doctors, and lots of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member