WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from publicly available court records from Idaho, Latah County.

iCourt | iCourt
icourt.idaho.gov

There has been a criminal complaint against AA in the past. 7/6/2021 - the case is closed.

The other case listed is the paternity case, filed BY AA. Mom of SAH is the respondent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607_153250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153250_Chrome.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240607_153229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153229_Chrome.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240607_153213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153213_Chrome.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
IMHO, I think we must keep in mind that being intelligent does not always equal to making the best (or most "mainstream") life choices. :confused:

Editing to add: BTW, @Artis, I definitely did not mean anything negative regarding your step-sister or even Nadia or Aaron! I did some pretty similar things in my life, like picking up and moving to random places, and I like to think I'm fairly intelligent. LOL!
Oh, I didn't take it as negative. It is what it is. My step sister did what her mother wanted her to do, all of her life. It just what wasn't what my stepsister wanted to do. That kind of thing happens, a lot, and then the young person just cuts loose and does crazy stuff. Sometimes it works out okay and other times not. My stepsister met and married Keanu Reeve's father, in CA. He was a heroin dealer and they moved to his home in Hawaii where my ss died from an OD. I always felt if she hadn't been subject to such strict control for so long that she wouldn't have gone off the rails.

There has been a criminal complaint against AA in the past. 7/6/2021 - the case is closed.

The other case listed is the paternity case, filed BY AA. Mom of SAH is the respondent.
Moo. Nothing bad or sad there. He wants his child....yea not bringing her back....not legal. But that does not make him a danger to his child, he loves n wants his child. Guess he could of gone thu courts but they usually award custody to mother, even if father is of equal love n care...moo

Moo. Nothing bad or sad there. He wants his child....yea not bringing her back....not legal. But that does not make him a danger to his child, he loves n wants his child. Guess he could of gone thu courts but they usually award custody to mother, even if father is of equal love n care...moo
RBBMe.

Most Family courts have moved towards 50/50 custody for a child, barring any documented criminal activity or danger to the child.

Mom of SAH has said that the custody arrangement was working out ok and it was adhered to... UNTIL June. She has said it's taken her by surprise.

iCourt | iCourt
icourt.idaho.gov

Moo. So he wanted to be responsible for his child....that is a good thing?

If this guy loves his daughter and means her no harm, he may believe he's off on a harmless adventure with his daughter and girlfriend. The excitement will become old fast. Eventually he's going to have to go home. Hoping this is just a really dumb mistake and he's not dangerous. Does he live a life of privilege with a sense of entitlement?

Let's hope that's the case. It's highly irresponsible but, if he loves the child, it could be because he feared losing her to the mother's new relationship. Now, he's gone blown any continuing amicable shared custody arrangements, a mother is in agony and a little girl wants her mom. Let's hope he gets that daughter back home ASAP.

I searched records, the criminal case was for a driving infraction for a person owning or controlling a vehicle (misdemeanor). It looks like there was a plea to "driving following too closely" which AA was found not guilty and the charge was ultimately vacated.

It’s really hard to get past the selfish behavior of Aaron and Nadia. They’ve made it all about them and what they want, not about what’s best for Seraya.

I can only imagine what Seraya is feeling right now. Do the two adults really believe they will escape arrest forever? What will happen when they realize LE is closing in? Will they simply surrender or will they become desperate?

Let’s hope they love themselves enough to just give up and not do something stupid.
All MOO

I say Burma because I have coworkers from there, who say they are from Burma. But I think the current name the west uses is Myanmar.
Myanmar is the name the ruling military junta want to call the country.
But the people still call It Burma, and Aung Sang Sui Kyi (the Burmese political freedom fighter) said only those that support the political oppression of the country call it Myanmar, as that's the name the oppressors use.

And devastating and scaring your parents by sneaking out of the airport without a word - that detail really nags at me.

jmo
That is the most callous and heartbreaking thing about this!!

How she was willing to just abandon her parents! Not to mention frighten them by just disappearing when they were waiting with her for her flight to Italy!

I feel so bad (and sad!) for her poor Mom.

It is believed they are driving to Mexico.

Police think missing WSU grad, two-year-old, father are in Mexico | krem.com

Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico​

PULLMAN, Wash. — The Pullman Police Department says they believe a missing WSU graduate, a missing two-year-old girl and her father are driving to Mexico.

Police say they initially thought Aaron Aung and his two-year-old daughter went to Montana since he was buying camping gear and a Montana map book in Moscow. Police said that Aung and 21-year-old Nadia Cole, a recent WSU grad last seen at SeaTac, likely went to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.

<modsnip: Copyright violation of 100% of article; edited by Admin to comply with 10% copyright rule>

The Pullman Police Department says anyone with information should contact the Pullman Police Department at PoliceTips@pullman-wa.gov or the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) or tips.fbi.gov."

Last edited by a moderator:
If Aaron is simply being protective, going on the run with the child is about the worst move he could have made. I don't think we have any concrete evidence as to what he's thinking or feeling one way or the other, but good lord what a poor choice to make if you want to make sure you're setting yourself up to protect your child in the long term. IMO only, of course.

IMO I don’t think he took her to be protective. Mom has stated this is not the first time he has taken / withheld the child from her, but the first time SINCE their custody agreement was put into place. She said in the past he has witheld the child from her for up to 2 weeks in order to manipulate moms behavior (stop being mad when he was caught cheating etc). It is a control thing.

It is believed they are driving to Mexico.

Police think missing WSU grad, two-year-old, father are in Mexico | krem.com

Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico​

PULLMAN, Wash. — The Pullman Police Department says they believe a missing WSU graduate, a missing two-year-old girl and her father are driving to Mexico.

Police say they initially thought Aaron Aung and his two-year-old daughter went to Montana since he was buying camping gear and a Montana map book in Moscow. Police said that Aung and 21-year-old Nadia Cole, a recent WSU grad last seen at SeaTac, likely went to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.

<modsnip: Copyright violation of 100% of article; edited by Admin to comply with 10% copyright rule>

The Pullman Police Department says anyone with information should contact the Pullman Police Department at PoliceTips@pullman-wa.gov or the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) or tips.fbi.gov."
Finally some news! Mexico? Unless they have a connection there, that would be the dumbest choice possible. They would stick out like a sore thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member