WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
School was apparently very important to her. She recently graduated from college and has (had?) plans to take the LSAT exam this summer to get into law school.

jmo

And an excellent student, too, to have graduated with honors.

"Nadia recently graduated from Washington State University with honors, marking a significant achievement in her academic journey."

36543638_web1_web-missing-woman-pdn-240606-1200x2599.jpg

School was apparently very important to her. She recently graduated from college and has (had?) plans to take the LSAT exam this summer to get into law school.

jmo
I feel she may not have been truthful with her parents about her plans. (Good she had the sense to finish College, tho).

I must say, her skyscaper & black strapless gown engagement photos didn't say "wants to live off grid" to me.

JMO

ETA: I hope she realizes her mistake and goes back.

I feel she may not have been truthful with her parents about her plans. (Good she had the sense to finish College, tho).

I must say, her skyscaper & black strapless gown engagement photos didn't say "wants to live off grid" to me.

JMO
Looks like she was serious about her education for real, as seen on her Linkedin page:

Moo.. she is obviously an intelligent intellectual woman. Maybe she was appeasing her parents? The parents have not mentioned the fella...moo
She might be a good girl who's always done what her parents wanted her to. I had a step sister like that. Graduated the University of Michigan, top of her class, French major. Her spirit was wild, though, and she did stuff like going to the store and calling the next day to say she'd moved to California!

@Inthedetails
The FBI is involved because his custody issue is in Idaho. Her disappearance is in WA.... and he supposedly was in Montana for his fishing trip- so it all crosses state lines.

I disagree, if this is simply a case of

- my fiancé wanted us fo start a new life together in some remote area and he told me to join him and when I met up with him he had his daughter with him & he told me that he had won custody and we could go off and live in a cabin in Montana...... feed her some story about the baby mommy's family being mad about it so they need to lie low, blah blah....

It's not that simple, imo. It appears as though this was a planned event---and she left her baffled mother at the gate, watching the luggage, awaiting her return from the bathroom. So it seems very deceitful and mean towards her mother. Very cold hearted. Not just an innocent college girl tricked by her fiancé---she had a hand in this as well, it seems. IMO
That would make her incredibly gullible but she could be fine, if she has the right attorney. Go back home, take those LSATs, become a lawyer, make amends with Mommy and Daddy (interesting daddy announced he is a Doctor/MD in one interview), curate her online presence, get sympathizers and supporters. Easy peasy, for a pretty girl.
It doesn't seem like gullibility, it seems like cunning, imo
He, on the other hand.... child custody battle at year 2 (16 more to go, Aaron)- family court isn't going to look nicely upon this, he hasn't ruined his life but he should turn himself in asap!!!! No idea if the Cole family approved of the idea of the engagement, either... somehow I HIGHLY doubt it.

Mom of the child seems freaked out about the disappearance but not worried about the child's safety (from the video below),

so I hope this is an indication that he does not have anger issues and she is confident he wouldn't harm the toddler. I genuinely hope this is the case.
I thunk we will eventually hear that he was angry and abusive towards his ex.

Moo..his ex is pregnant...that usually but not always new man on scene. Umm daughter parent conflicts of future...think they did the instant family thing. Really not feeling in any violence, but fake ID's probably ...moo

Moo.. she is obviously an intelligent intellectual woman. Maybe she was appeasing her parents? The parents have not mentioned the fella...moo

She might be a good girl who's always done what her parents wanted her to. I had a step sister like that. Graduated the University of Michigan, top of her class, French major. Her spirit was wild, though, and she did stuff like going to the store and calling the next day to say she'd moved to California!

IMHO, I think we must keep in mind that being intelligent does not always equal to making the best (or most "mainstream") life choices. :confused:

Editing to add: BTW, @Artis, I definitely did not mean anything negative regarding your step-sister or even Nadia or Aaron! I did some pretty similar things in my life, like picking up and moving to random places, and I like to think I'm fairly intelligent. LOL!

Last edited:
What's the scoop on her BF? Is he also from WA?
Aaron Aung? I see an address in Moscow, Idaho. The custody order originates from Latah County (Moscow)... we don't have any info on HIS college or degree or job, which is interesting- NC has LinkedIn presence and it's pretty clear what her trajectory is/would have been. Law school, career/ etc.

I don't think NC is a mastermind of this -she has a lot to lose if she hurts anyone, her friends have flocked to local news to share how surprised they are about this. But.. they have NOT mentioned him or said that he's a good guy, etc.

His family is from Burma *(aka Myanmar) from what I gather.

*I say Burma because I have coworkers from there, who say they are from Burma. But I think the current name the west uses is Myanmar.

Last edited:
Aaron Aung? I see an address in Moscow, Idaho. The custody order originates from Latah County (Moscow)... we don't have any info on HIS college or degree or job, which is interesting- NC has LinkedIn presence and it's pretty clear what her trajectory is/would have been. Law school, career/ etc.

I don't think NC is a mastermind of this -she has a lot to lose if she hurts anyone, her friends have flocked to local news to share how surprised they are about this. But.. they have NOT mentioned him or said that he's a good guy, etc.

His family is from Burma (aka Myanmar) from what I gather.
Yes, it's weird there's no info about him considering he's the one with warrant for him. I'd like to know where he's from and how he and Nadia met.

This is from publicly available court records from Idaho, Latah County.

There has been a criminal complaint against AA in the past. 7/6/2021 - the case is closed.

The other case listed is the paternity case, filed BY AA. Mom of SAH is the respondent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607_153250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153250_Chrome.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240607_153229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153229_Chrome.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240607_153213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_153213_Chrome.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.