WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is believed they are driving to Mexico.

Police think missing WSU grad, two-year-old, father are in Mexico | krem.com

Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico​

PULLMAN, Wash. — The Pullman Police Department says they believe a missing WSU graduate, a missing two-year-old girl and her father are driving to Mexico.

Police say they initially thought Aaron Aung and his two-year-old daughter went to Montana since he was buying camping gear and a Montana map book in Moscow. Police said that Aung and 21-year-old Nadia Cole, a recent WSU grad last seen at SeaTac, likely went to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.

<modsnip: Copyright violation of 100% of article; edited by Admin to comply with 10% copyright rule>

The Pullman Police Department says anyone with information should contact the Pullman Police Department at PoliceTips@pullman-wa.gov or the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) or tips.fbi.gov."
Thank you for finding and posting that. So glad they feel the car make, model and plate may be what they are traveling in. Authorities tracked murderer Kaitlin Armstrong down in Costa Rica after she fled Austin, TX, to that country, after killing cyclist Moriah Wilson, so I have strong hopes they can find these three! Amazing what they can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is believed they are driving to Mexico.

Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico​

PULLMAN, Wash. — The Pullman Police Department says they believe a missing WSU graduate, a missing two-year-old girl and her father are driving to Mexico.

Police say they initially thought Aaron Aung and his two-year-old daughter went to Montana since he was buying camping gear and a Montana map book in Moscow. Police said that Aung and 21-year-old Nadia Cole, a recent WSU grad last seen at SeaTac, likely went to Mexico in a black 2014 Cadillac XTS with Idaho license 1L5147U.

<modsnip: Copyright violation of 100% of article; edited by Admin to comply with 10% copyright rule>

The Pullman Police Department says anyone with information should contact the Pullman Police Department at PoliceTips@pullman-wa.gov or the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) or tips.fbi.gov."
Actually, the latest I read is police believe they are already in Mexico.

It would only take 2 days to get there - they'd have crossed the border a week ago, before anyone was looking for them.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico

"Here is the latest from the Pullman Police Department on the missing WSU grad, two-year-old girl and her father.

Pullman Police say the 2-year-old girl was supposed to go back with her mom in Pullman on June 3, but Aung and the girl did not appear at the scheduled custody exchange.

KREM2 spoke to the mother of the missing two-year-old child, Samara Harmon, who said she was never informed that her daughter and Aung were going to Montana.

"This is my worst nightmare, and I don't wish it upon my worst enemy," Harmon said. "And if there's any other parents who have gone through this before, my heart beyond goes out to them. And I really hope that this is something I mean, I know there's probably no way for law enforcement to prevent this from ever happening to anyone. But I just hope that it doesn't happen very often. And just everyone hug your babies extra tight and hold them extra long and cherish every millisecond even the tough ones because you don't know when they just won't be coming home."

An arrest warrant was issued for Aaron Aung for first-degree Custodial Interference on Wednesday, saying he is in violation of a Latah County District Court parenting plan for retaining custody of his missing two-year-old daughter.

There is currently a $1,000 reward for information leading to Nadia Cole's return.

Where did they get a Cadillac?

Last edited:
It’s really hard to get past the selfish behavior of Aaron and Nadia. They’ve made it all about them and what they want, not about what’s best for Seraya.

I can only imagine what Seraya is feeling right now. Do the two adults really believe they will escape arrest forever? What will happen when they realize LE is closing in? Will they simply surrender or will they become desperate?

Let’s hope they love themselves enough to just give up and not do something stupid.
All MOO
I certainly don’t understand it at all. Apparently as a foreigner you need a work permit to work in Mexico or an employer who first applied for a work permit for you. Does she really love this 21 year old dude that much to give up her American lifestyle for … ? Or, could she have been threatened by him and felt she had no choice but to obey some sort of orders? I hope they are all located safe and sound and the truth comes out.

I am worried about this child more than ever after reading they are believed to be headed to or in Mexico. JMO - I know there are those that think he's a good father, but this is not a good move. Her mother has stated she has issues with constipation, the water is Mexico is not safe. This is not good!

I certainly don’t understand it at all. Apparently as a foreigner you need a work permit to work in Mexico or an employer who first applied for a work permit for you. Does she really love this 21 year old dude that much to give up her American lifestyle for … ? Or, could she have been threatened by him and felt she had no choice but to obey some sort of orders? I hope they are all located safe and sound and the truth comes out.
I'm wondering if they have a stash of cash to keep them for awhile and they think this will all calm down and they will return to life in USA? Other than that, I can't fathom what they think they will do in Mexico.

jmo

I wonder what led the FBI to believe they may have gone to Mexico. And how did they find out about the vehicle?
I also wonder whether Aaron is updating anyone...his parents, relative, friend ?
If said person doesn't hear from them at some point....really not good.

Random thoughts here. Most 21 year old males with a two year old who have faced expensive legal custody battles wouldn’t want full time custody of their child. Is he wealthy? What is his job? Is he still in college or did he ever go? What does he do for income? Even if someone wants to take their child away from a previous spouse, he’s 21. He’s not 40 with a solid career and a means to make a living in another country, and how on earth did he con Nadia into going with them?

I'm wondering if they have a stash of cash to keep them for awhile and they think this will all calm down and they will return to life in USA? Other than that, I can't fathom what they think they will do in Mexico.

jmo
Cash, a Cadillac with American license plates, a child....reaching the relative safety of a city is not easy...they'd have to drive through fairly isolated areas first. It's not safe. If they have gone to Mexico, did they even realize the dangers doing so? So naive. They could be sitting ducks for bandits or cartel territory, abduction. Do they even speak the language?

I'm astonished that someone planning on law school would risk even getting charged with anything. Generally applications require you to disclose everything, ever, down to traffic tickets. And that's not even getting into the character and fitness section of the bar application. Not that having something to disclose is an absolute barrier to the profession, but it well might limit your choices.

disclosures
felon wins right to bar exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members