KY KY - Miya Tucker, 8-months, not found during welfare check, parents arrested for child abandonment & drug possession, Reynolds Station, 6 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

44News was in the courtroom Monday as Tucker, Rudd, and Smith appeared. All three will need public defenders, and had new hearings set for June 17.

Court officials said Monday that Tesla Tucker could face up to 40 years in connection to the face, while Rudd faces a max sentence of 30 years. As for Smith, we are told he could face life behind bars.

44News Reporter Emmy Fazenbaker was in the courtroom Monday, and will have more on the story tonight on 44News.

44News was in the courtroom Monday as Tucker, Rudd, and Smith appeared. All three will need public defenders, and had new hearings set for June 17.

Court officials said Monday that Tesla Tucker could face up to 40 years in connection to the face, while Rudd faces a max sentence of 30 years. As for Smith, we are told he could face life behind bars.

44News Reporter Emmy Fazenbaker was in the courtroom Monday, and will have more on the story tonight on 44News.
What are they trying to say here?: “up to 40 years in connection to the face,….”

The welfare check was only for Miya, if I understand correctly. Presumably the other children are in social service care or with maternal grandmother or family member not yet charged...

If, and we dont know yet, the other children were taken into care of some sort, why would Miya not be?

Sounds like a top category high risk family.

In the video at the link Unalienable Rights shared above, 5 people have now been arrested within the context of the search for infant MR (or MT, depending on source's use of mother or father's last name).
Mother Tesla Tucker
Father Cage Rudd
Paternal Grandfather Ricky Smith (Is Cage's step-father) Additional charge of possession of firearms by a Felon.
Paternal Grandmother Billie Rudd Smith (unrelated warrant)
Timothy Roach (Tried to dispose of drugs during search)

TT and CR have 4 children. Infant MR is missing, and no information has been shared in any media about MT's siblings. Looking at both TT's and CR's various social media (I have found at least 3 FB accounts for each parent and paternal grandparent), It is as if MR and her siblings stopped existing around 2021. Or the whole family stopped posting pictures for the most part.

I wonder what Covid lockdowns did to this family....

So.... the other 3 kids were already removed from the parents care, they had a newborn (Miya) and she was allowed to stay in their care after her birth? I'm surprised this baby wasn't born with drugs in her system and removed from their care immediately on those grounds alone.

Did someone drop the ball? Did this baby by some miracle test clean? Was the thought that 4th time is a charm and despite the other three not residing with the mother, this would somehow be great success? Or am I making assumptions and the kids in maternal gma's custody was due to some other understandable circumstance that didnt include child protective services removing them?

So.... the other 3 kids were already removed from the parents care, they had a newborn (Miya) and she was allowed to stay in their care after her birth? I'm surprised this baby wasn't born with drugs in her system and removed from their care immediately on those grounds alone.

Did someone drop the ball? Did this baby by some miracle test clean? Was the thought that 4th time is a charm and despite the other three not residing with the mother, this would somehow be great success? Or am I making assumptions and the kids in maternal gma's custody was due to some other understandable circumstance that didnt include child protective services removing them?
Or was she born at home and CPS had only recently learned of her birth? I can’t imagine they would have let these people take a baby home from the hospital. Are we sure that photo was taken in a hospital?

Or was she born at home and CPS had only recently learned of her birth? I can’t imagine they would have let these people take a baby home from the hospital. Are we sure that photo was taken in a hospital?
That's possible too. Miya's photo has the "standard issue" newborn hat and receiving blanket that nearly all hospitals & birthing centers use; though those can both also be purchased from online medical supply stores or with home birthing kits from a midwife. Something tells me these people would have had a difficult time navigating the legalities/process of acquiring a birth certificate & SSN on their own for an unassisted birth, and a birth with a midwife would have raised some red flags for the midwife I'd think, unless their problems (drugs or otherwise) didn't start until after Miya's birth. But it's definitely possible.

If maternal grandmother already had the care and custody of Tesla's other children, why, oh why was Miya allowed to go home with the couple?? this case is horrible. just horrible. Was she harmed purposefully and fatally? or simply neglected to death? Where is baby Miya?

My gosh that poor little. I'm just getting caught up .so sad we've seen this before the ending is never good. I hope the adults go threw a awful withdrawal and say where the little is. I can never understand the why, why fight to keep something your just going to destroy. Jmoo so sorry you were failed little one

Do you just assume that children are removed if born to drug addicted parents?

OHIO CO., Ky. (WFIE) - Kentucky State Police have a search team with cadaver dogs in Reynolds Station.

Troopers say they are searching an area on Hardin Lane for missing eight-month-old Miya Tucker.

It’s near the Deanfield Church property, which is about half a mile from the home Miya lived in with her parents, Tesla Tucker and Cage Rudd, and her grandfather, Ricky Smith.

(..)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back