Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO
Brian Laundrie hasd disturbing violent drawings. So many said if he only got help if he only got help, then what happened to Gabby wouldn't have happened. What I find in VH is disturbing, violent, disgusting, not normal, deranged, unsound, unhinged....ect.

No this is not okay, this is unhinged..

Paintings of dismembered women would raise eyebrows at art colleges.

I am baffled when people think older people, who lived through the 1960s-80s, are shocked by explicit material. And Ray is a lawyer who has worked for years on cases involving SW and serial killers. He's not tender.

jmo

I do not perceive Ray as easily shocked at all. He seems pretty street-savvy to me.
If the paintings match crime scene photos of RH's victims...the dismembered bodies are pretty distinct!
It deserves to be fully investigated as to what she was exposed to. she is still very much a victim.

Perhaps RH groomed his wife/children into his lifestyle so they would FEAR even reporting him? He could have threatened them...but you were involved. I feel sick writing these words even. An extreme form of SEVERE abuse. They may feel attached to him and fear turning on him.
The PC was interesting but NONE of the ART is visible. What's the point of showing it only to be blurred out?
IIRC:
All her art and images she posted were in envelopes he handed out to reporters and some images contained within were too graphic for him to show on camera.
They're all out there.

oh look scary art by famous artists (including decapitation and cannibalism) and none of them are murderers

If their Fathers were accused of murder they would hold quite a different meaning though. Some artists were depicting WAR, and HELL from the Bible, another an autopsy, and Medusa from Greek art.
None show dismembered women's corpses in a basement that somewhat resemble what their fathers were arrested for.

MOO
Brian Laundrie hasd disturbing violent drawings. So many said if he only got help if he only got help, then what happened to Gabby wouldn't have happened. What I find in VH is disturbing, violent, disgusting, not normal, deranged, unsound, unhinged....ect.

No this is not okay, this is unhinged..
It is disturbing to me, too, but it doesn't justify John Ray making connections with specific RH's victims. VH was too young to be involved.

Then that does not mean VH was a participant in her killing. The tone was very much heavily suggested her involvement in her father's alleged crimes. Stumbling across a picture of a crime does not make someone a criminal. Every single one of us on here would be locked up, otherwise.

MOO
Right, my point being that seeing actual photos or actual victims would influence her art and possible “interests.”

If their Fathers were accused of murder they would hold quite a different meaning though. Some artists were depicting WAR, and HELL from the Bible, another an autopsy, and Medusa from Greek art.
None show dismembered women's corpses in a basement that somewhat resemble what their fathers were arrested for.

is that what they showed?
I wouldn't know since all the images were blurred out
I only see one painting in the newsweek link and I don't see any connection to any victim in it

As an attorney do you think if prosecutors had been aware of VH's social media contents they wouldn't have questioned her from the get-go?
Apparently VH was questioned. She was mentioned in the bail document in the discussion of the family vacationing in VT with one of VH's kindergarten friends. She's been questioned. Just because the public doesn't know something happened does not mean it didn't.

JR would welcome a lawsuit.

Especially the discovery.
His statements are easily disprovable. She was in a different state when AC's murder occurred, and she was too young to have the requisite mens rea for murder. All other extraneous information would be limited as non-relevant in a civil trial.

Right, my point being that seeing actual photos or actual victims would influence her art and possible “interests.”
Or... She could have been a slightly morbid teenager. If you dug up the sketchbooks of me or my partner from about twenty-five years ago, you'd find a lot of skulls and things, too.

It just meant that I was watching Buffy, The Craft, and The Crow, like every other quirky, non preppy kid at my school, and I liked to draw.

Kids from VH's generation would have been watching things like Hannibal.

I'm not saying she didn't have an unhealthy homelife, but there's nothing to indicate she was present, much less a participant in any crime just because when she was younger she drew and reblogged some dead and gory things.

MOO

Frankly, it is none of our business what VH wonders at this point. And it remains so unless and until an ACTUAL connection is made via evidence (and NOT merely insinuation, or drawing inferences based on mere family relation) when we are talking about illustrations and fan fiction that MANY young people participate in.

This is witch hunting, plain and simple.
BBM

Evidence bombshell was the point of the press conference by the murdered family’s attorney:

>adding that Victoria's hairs are found on some of the dead bodies. <

Chilling Details Revealed About Rex Heuermann's daughter

Have you even seen the pictures and the descriptions?

If its fine why the outrage of the public viewing her art work? If all so innocent and VH’s interest is shared by “many young people”

VH signed her name to the art.

Why then would she be ashamed or angry about these supposedly innocent interests shared by many revelations?

Probably she doesn’t feel like she should be ashamed and isn’t.

> Following Rex Heuermann's first indictment, Victoria was seen wearing a shirt with "a human skeleton." <

Chilling Details Revealed About Rex Heuermann's daughter

I'm concerned for the families of the murdered victims.
VH and AH have their own world in that house they still live in using the crimes for income.

all imo

It is disturbing to me, too, but it doesn't justify John Ray making connections with specific RH's victims. VH was too young to be involved.
We don't know that. We don't know anything. We didn't even know about Rex in the beginning. Things just keep coming to light over and over and over.
VH's art, drawings, whatever it is called his is absolutely unhinged and disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member