TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would someone who has watched the video be able to summarise what GH says about this bank surveillance siting?
I can only say from my watching it:

1. GHI takes as gospel the story of this extra surveillance footage of Caleb, held back by police for some inexplicable reason.

2. It allegedly shows Caleb near Simon Bank walking south
toward the Oso Bay hiking trails.

3. I must admit his speculation irritates me, but here are some screenshots from the transcript, and anyone who thinks that this is legitimate new information with import can continue with the transcript. I kind of doubt the relevance, myself.

IMG_1885.jpegIMG_1886.jpegIMG_1887.jpeg

Last edited:
I suspect that we won't be allowed to discuss this new video from GH because it's social media based including Reddit and a family member on Facebook confirming most of GH's "leaks" from the previous video, but the surveillance footage is at Simmons Bank which is at 2051 Rodd Field Rd, 1.6 miles from the apartment and not on the most direct path to the trails.

Additionally, the bank is next to a little park. Could that have been the intended meetup spot, not the trails?

I suspect that we won't be allowed to discuss this new video from GH because it's social media based including Reddit and a family member on Facebook confirming most of GH's "leaks" from the previous video, but the surveillance footage is at Simmons Bank which is at 2051 Rodd Field Rd, 1.6 miles from the apartment and not on the most direct path to the trails.

Additionally, the bank is next to a little park. Could that have been the intended meetup spot, not the trails?
A family member has? I missed that. From what I can tell, no one has said anything about the accuracy/source? Seems a mystery, it is odd.

I hadn’t thought of that…Do you think I should delete my post above?

I wonder if the investigators will use drain pipe cameras as were used in the case below—I hope they will use all the technology available:

“Police called this a very complicated investigation. The Water Department used sophisticated technology like drain pipe cameras to look through the 8-inch pipe for evidence.”

I wonder if the investigators will use drain pipe cameras as were used in the case below—I hope they will use all the technology available:

“Police called this a very complicated investigation. The Water Department used sophisticated technology like drain pipe cameras to look through the 8-inch pipe for evidence.”

I’m sure they would, if only to rule out foul play.
But are we sure all facilities have those cameras? Hopefully they do.

ETA:
So this 2016 case took 4 years for the arrest? And presumably the suspect placed the victim in the sewer system?

I’m sure they would, if only to rule out foul play.
But are we sure all facilities have those cameras? Hopefully they do.

ETA:
So this 2016 case took 4 years for the arrest? And presumably the suspect placed the victim in the sewer system?
Yes it looks like the suspect had fled to Mexico and LE was eventually able to arrest him when he returned to the states.

I hope CC has that technology also! I know in our city there are contractors that use cameras to look for blockages in residential lines, so I would certainly think CC has that ability.

There are other cases of murderers using sewage systems. Researching it— I know accidental death is certainly a possibility, but I was not aware of some of these other cases in the US, and Europe also including the Sewage plant murders in Germany. I know it’s morbid, but just researching….

Last edited:
Yes it looks like the suspect had fled to Mexico and LE was eventually able to arrest him when he returned to the states.

I hope CC has that technology also! I know in our city there are contractors that use cameras to look for blockages in residential lines, so I would certainly think CC has that ability.

There are other cases of murderers using sewage systems. Researching it— I know accidental death is certainly a possibility, but I was not aware of some of these other cases in the US, and Europe also including the Sewage plant murders in Germany. I know it’s morbid, but just researching….
It’s definitely illuminating to find there are cases out there of murder involving victims found in the sewer system …

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30
Back