Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, the port was found which obviously aided in identification, but there's no evidence at this stage that BAM was introduced through that port. That would just be an incredibly difficult thing for Barry to do, and not worth the trouble.

100 percent agree. There is no way that Barry Morphew “I shoot tiny chipmunks with a .22” and “bury a couch in my front yard instead of taking it to a dumpster” has the finesse or patience to use a needle to carefully navigate an injection into a medical port, all while Suzanne is presumably conscious and is, what, just ho-hum going to stay still while her deranged husband who just stormed in the house injects her port? No. Just no. Not when he could have just overpowered her and jammed that dart in her thigh or buttock. IMO.

I cannot wait until he’s re-arrested. It’s a question of when, not if.

100 percent agree. There is no way that Barry Morphew “I shoot tiny chipmunks with a .22” and “bury a couch in my front yard instead of taking it to a dumpster” has the finesse or patience to use a needle to carefully navigate an injection into a medical port, all while Suzanne is presumably conscious and is, what, just ho-hum going to stay still while her deranged husband who just stormed in the house injects her port? No. Just no. Not when he could have just overpowered her and jammed that dart in her thigh or buttock. IMO.

That is exactly how he did it...just jammed into the first place he got a hold of

Agree. The needle hit bone and that"s why there still was evidence of the chemicals.

Agree. The needle hit bone and that"s why there still was evidence of the chemicals.
This would not surprise me. Suzanne had a naturally petite build, but was probably down to skin and bones after her recent completion of chemo. I don't see how Barry could have missed a bone.

#JusticeForSuzanne

JMO

He might have even done it twice. Incapacitated her, drove to the burial site and repeated.
Luckily, plastic practically doesn't degrade.
JMO.

BM knew, how to protect his home, property and (it seems) his car from scents and traces, thanks to the many True Crime podcasts/broadcasts, he digested, and several talks, he probably had (ie. MG). What a "HERO" (like one of his girls once named him on SM, before the disappearing of her mother)! A "hero", almost unbeatable. Hopefully only "almost". He doesn't deserve to get away with the killing of his precious wife, he didn't want to let go, for what reasons ever (1. money, 2. money, 3. jealousy re her future). MOO

BM knew, how to protect his home, property and (it seems) his car from scents and traces, thanks to the many True Crime podcasts/broadcasts, he digested, and several talks, he probably had (ie. MG). What a "HERO" (like one of his girls once named him on SM, before the disappearing of her mother)! A "hero", almost unbeatable. Hopefully only "almost". He doesn't deserve to get away with the killing of his precious wife, he didn't want to let go, for what reasons ever (1. money, 2. money, 3. jealousy re her future). MOO
Indeed. In conjunction with believing himself to be superior in every way, capable of knowing what was best for him, God, country, Suzanne, accepting no input from anyone, God included.

Barry is a killing machine. Done it his whole life.

His pet raccoon. Innumerable deer. His wife. That which is no longer useful to him is dead to him.

Even if he has to hurry the process along.

JMO

I suppose Barry could kill himself. Fotis Dulos did. Somehow I can’t imagine BM doing that. I think he would rather spend every last dollar on his high priced lawyer. Fotis didn’t have money, only the illusion of it.
Suicide is stupid because it's incriminating. Only guilty people do that and the crime still gets pinned on you posthumously, it doesn't get you off the hook.

Suicide is stupid because it's incriminating. Only guilty people do that and the crime still gets pinned on you posthumously, it doesn't get you off the hook.
Agree. Suicide is never the answer. In both cases, the husband is the murderer. People don’t stop to think of the consequences to their actions. BM thought he would never get caught. He must now believe he will never be prosecuted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life
Back