Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deck in their backyard. (Easy enough to fit him under there)

Laundry mat across the street (as in, carried Lucas in a laundry bag/container, not left him AT the laundromat...)

Car lot down the street from the house (maybe left him in a car?)

I'm liking that we are thinking out of the box a bit. What are some other ideas?

She was digging in a flower bed ,what if she buried him there?

(Gah sorry for my typos upstream; I got pulled away without a chance to correct/edit in time....don't ya hate that when you look over one of your old posts and it is all illiterate lol...)

IMO if Lucas had been buried in the flower bed it would be known by LE. Since the neighbor told about her digging around out there.
I think the El Dorado area may need further searching. No inside info. Just :thinking:.
jmo

I'm very curious as to what is missing from the house.

(Eta: One example of why I thought it could be useful here for JH to be a VI--he could answer questions like this so we could help better in searching for his son)

Which reminds me, I wonder of PB has had a chance to discuss this as an option for him, as she mentioned?

I realize this a criminal investigation though, and if it in anyway could be detrimental or not authorized by LE, etc then obviously not an option...but if we could help as a direct result of information only he can answer...

or at least maybe he can come on Tricia's True Crime Radio...

Note to make a post here (eta done: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-for-True-Crime-Radio&p=13981218#post13981218 ). We could have questions ready, he could answer if he wants to or not, maybe even have LE and or his attorney present who can nod yes or no to answer:

Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?145596-Guest-Suggestions-for-True-Crime-Radio/page3

IMO if Lucas had been buried in the flower bed it would be known by LE. Since the neighbor told about her digging around out there.
I think the El Dorado area may need further searching. No inside info. Just :thinking:.
jmo

Does anyone know if the place she was staying had a septic tank ?

Or is there one real close to where she was with the kids?

Septic tanks give me the creeps and the one I have definitely has a large enough opening for a small child to fit through once the lid is taken off.

Some lids have locks and if she locked it back then she could have easily hidden the boy down in one because nobody hardly opens them unless they are being drained by a tanker truck.

Some have a handle attached to a heavy lid and you have to pry it upwards to get the lid off. Once the lid is off the opening to the septic tank is large enough for a small child.

They have different types of openings but all septic tanks will have an access point so they can be cleaned out.

I'm very curious as to what is missing from the house.

(Eta: One example of why I thought it could be useful here for JH to be a VI--he could answer questions like this so we could help better in searching for his son)

Which reminds me, I wonder of PB has had a chance to discuss this as an option for him, as she mentioned?

I realize this a criminal investigation though, and if it in anyway could be determinate or not authorized by LE, etc then obviously not an option...but if we could help as a direct result of information only he can answer...or at least maybe come on Tricia's True Crime Radio?

If he even knows what might be missing. He’s away from home a lot, plus the move, it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t know or wasn’t sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the place she was staying had a septic tank ?

Or is there one real close to where she was with the kids?

Septic tanks give me the creeps and the one I have definitely has a large enough opening for a small child to fit through once the lid is taken off.

Some lids have locks and if she locked it back then she could have easily hidden the boy down in one because nobody hardly opens them unless they are being drained by a tanker truck.

Some have a handle attached to a heavy lid and you have to pry it upwards to get the lid off. Once the lid is off the opening to the septic tank is large enough for a small child.

They have different types of openings but all septic tanks will have an access point so they can be cleaned out.
I only know it's been linked here and confirmed that the address where they are/were currently living is on sewer system.
jmo

I'm of the opinion Lucas is put somewhere which is familiar to the person who killer him. Just say EG was not alone when something happened to Lucas. I would then think he could be buried not only somewhere which is familiar to EG, but it could be somewhere familiar to the other person who was with her.

I'm so impressed with all Henry's maps and all the searchers. Have areas been searched around EG family members. I say this because I'm sure she is familiar and comfortable with areas around say, her parents, cousins,aunties, uncles houses.
I know I am familiar with the areas that my family live.
Just a thought, and I don't know if the areas that henry has suggested includes this.
Findlucasallen got me thinking more about what I original thought when Lucas first went missing.

El Dorado Lake is interesting.
Also depending on the route (I'm not a local at all) isn't Andover almost half way?
jmo

I only know it's been linked here and confirmed that the address where they are/were currently living is on sewer system.
jmo

Thanks. If they were on public sewer then their place would not have a septic tank. So unless she knew where one was and had experience with how the lids open then its not likely a place she would choose.

Thank you.

If he even knows what might be missing. He’s away from home a lot, plus the move, it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t know or wasn’t sure

Additionally it would be good to know if he has spoken with her, and what all was said.

El Dorado Lake is interesting.
Also depending on the route (I'm not a local at all) isn't Andover almost half way?
jmo

I think this has already been on the maps and areas Henry has asked to be searched. I am not sure if they have been searched yet.

Good stuff, PommyMommy, thanks.

(That's wierd, Love and Light, I just said that last night...yikes...anyway o/t...)

So jumping off this oost, first thing that stands out is the painted rocks. Upstream I remember some discussion of this, how people leave them around ror something?

I had to Google docatot, appears to be a baby lounger.

Maybe she marked Lucas' grave with a painted rock?

Re: #3 lots of trees and water

I hope she did mark it with something. Make it simple to find this way.

He could know more than he thinks he knows...

It looks like we're starting to ask the same questions we covered in theasds 1-2.

As much as I hate to limit my thinking box, I feel like we should follow LE and TES lead and focus on parks.

They clearly know a lot more than they're sharing. They have someone behind bars, they've carefully toyed with the charges, and JH et al are completely silent. TES did not bring their resources out here and spend all that time on a wild hunch. There's something to it.

And VIs here told us to focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 - 17.

Let's get back to park talk. Swingsets have tan bark, rubber, gravel, all easy to dig up. Trees have hollows. Rocks have holes. Culverts and ravines have brush and ground cover. Maybe there's some spot at one of these parks that has a small shaft or pit. Where can you hide a flimsy, long 45 lb .... I can't say it.... in those parks without a shovel or ladder?

Based on her behavior, it's clear EG has a stunted emotional foundation. She is slightly narcissistic, so she probably reacts like a teen because she falls back on that thinking pattern.

So let's figure this out with good old fashioned sleuthing. If you're a local and you have access to a teenager who has access to these parks amd surrounding areas, why not get them in on this by making a list of places they'd hide something they wouldn't want their patents to find.

Since it's a disturbing concept, make it a game or something. But make sure they don't think you're trying to trick them or they won't help. LoL :giggle:

Come on guys, let's put on our thinking caps on, open out Google maps, and really find some spots to search.

If we're talking about a throw away phone, I think that would point to premeditation, and I don't think this was premeditated. JMO.

I'm not talking premedition. I'm talking after the fact. Drug phone etc.

Look at her FB groups. I dig into them. I believe she thinks she is.

Hmmmm....so if she thinks she is so caring, then perhaps she was not as careless in her disposal as we might think? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper