Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very long way to go to get even close to you guys!!! But thankyou:)

11:30 timestamp
https://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag/greer-interview-sat-3-3-18

notes: 12:29 timestamp- blood found from base of knife handle up 2 to 2 ½ inches
13:06 assumed biologic substance found in crevice but not tested
13:18 sheriff identified that the blood was on the handle and on the rivets of knife
tested the blood and confirmed it was Rebecca’s but never identified the source of the blood.
13:51 – Tricia asks if menstrual blood is different than regular blood and couldn’t they test that to determine
13:56 Greer states that since the menstrual blood was the only area bleeding it really didn’t matter to them, for their case, what kind it was.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag/keith-greer-short-interview-3-7-18

My question is if there was fresh blood on the handle of the knife was an imprint left on the light colored carpet? I don't see an imprint when I enlarge the photo.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

Hi K_Z!

I Googled: websleuths/spreckels, door, repainted, returned

Got 235 results (0.71 seconds), so many of which I am still reading: posts from Reality Chatter, rebeccazahau.blogspot.com, The Hinky Meter…even Scared Monkeys came up. Of course, Websleuths returned the first several results, and since I know I must myself posted some of those, I started with these others. I have not traced a first reference to the door being painted over and returned to JS yet, because I keep getting sucked in other directions, each as interesting and disturbing as my original curiosity.

The truth is simple. Why is finding it so complicated? Why is recognizing it so hard?

Spin. It staggers the mind to realize that so much of the information we consume consists of what others wish us to know, or believe, and not our own knowing.

It’s a brave new world, this.

Gaslighting, spin and Scrubbing.
How is it that AS is a ghost. What's his deal?
No (ex)friends, No(paid)partners, neighbors, coworkers, owner of the tugboat company, employeenof his favorite rope store, bowling team, community writing guild....
I'v been looking for anything about this dude since 2011. Most interesting thing I heard was the other day, when someone quoted Dina saying he could write-"really well". Yeah, the door prose was awesome. . .for a sadistic ghost.

Rebecca would have to come back from the dead and admit she did this to herself in an 20/20 interview for me to believe the bros S aren't in this up to their halos. Hope JS spent tons of dough and is enjoying what he has left creating this **** show. The silent executive finally speaks and what does he say, "they are not getting any of my money". Pox on all who have participated in this travesty. Would love a followup someday on how they have faired personally dealing with this and if they have been successful keeping karma at bay.

No (ex)friends, No(paid)partners, neighbors, coworkers, owner of the tugboat company, employeenof his favorite rope store, bowling team, community writing guild....
I'v been looking for anything about this dude since 2011. Most interesting thing I heard was the other day, when someone quoted Dina saying he could write-"really well". Yeah, the door prose was awesome. . .for a sadistic ghost.

Rebecca would have to come back from the dead and admit she did this to herself in an 20/20 interview for me to believe the bros S aren't in this up to their halos. Hope JS spent tons of dough and is enjoying what he has left creating this **** show. The silent executive finally speaks and what does he say, "they are not getting any of my money". Pox on all who have participated in this travesty. Would love a followup someday on how they have faired personally dealing with this and if they have been successful keeping karma at bay.

Adam graduated from George Washington University in DC. He was in school there about the same time that Jonah was a night student at Georgetown University Law School. I believe that Adam had a degree in Literature.

I agree! And all of this spin, this creative re-writing of facts and history, serve one end: to confuse and confound the truth about Rebecca's death. There is no other way to read it. Somebody (or somebodies) needs the truth to be different than it is. How many suspects of murder are known to have used professional PR firms, 20/20, People Magazine, Dr. Phil, blogspots, sock-puppets, non-profits, the Wayback Machine, grieving relatives, vicious defenders, friends, the SD Sheriff, the Coronado PD, the SD's Chief of Police, and his wife...all of these, and more, or even any of them, to manage and direct the public's perception of his/her/their crime? Because this one has. I can see him, just the shadow of his hand, in all of those places.

It's a clue. Is this Adam's hand? That he is said to be a writer, fits with the evidence of media manipulation we see. Adam stands out from the other people in this case because of his absence. It's like he's been photoshopped out of the scene. Written out. No fingerprints. No DNA. No evidence of him a the scene, but for his word. Or, as you point out, anywhere else in life. It's weird.

Thank you for the link, Lash. Did you notice that they have the door? The entire door, message intact, was in the courtroom! We were told that door had been repainted, returned to Jonah Shacknai, and reinstalled, do you remember? Now why in the round blue world would somebody want us to believe those things, Lash, if the opposite were true, and it is? Who are these people???

Lash, I think my head is going to explode.

I've been racking my brain on why I long believed the door & message unavailable and found this Sept 2011 quote by Ann Bremner:

The family attorney, Bremner, stressed that the handwriting has since been painted over - “whited out” - so no further analyses are possible. The autopsy report states that "the decedent had no known history of being diagnosed with depression and no medical history." Toxicology results also revealed that Zahau had no drugs in her system when she died.
In a curious aside, Bremner said that a “thank you” note from Jonah Shacknai to San Diego and Coronado authorities is prominently posted on the official sheriff’s department site, alongside news releases, power points for their press conference, and a formal statement from the sheriff. Rebecca Zahau’s family, attorney Bremner said, simply needs answers.
“They want,” she says, “justice for Rebecca.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sheneg...ote-inconsistent-with-suicide/3/#1a4aae52473f

I've been racking my brain on why I long believed the door & message unavailable and found this Sept 2011 quote by Ann Bremner:

The family attorney, Bremner, stressed that the handwriting has since been painted over - “whited out” - so no further analyses are possible. The autopsy report states that "the decedent had no known history of being diagnosed with depression and no medical history." Toxicology results also revealed that Zahau had no drugs in her system when she died.
In a curious aside, Bremner said that a “thank you” note from Jonah Shacknai to San Diego and Coronado authorities is prominently posted on the official sheriff’s department site, alongside news releases, power points for their press conference, and a formal statement from the sheriff. Rebecca Zahau’s family, attorney Bremner said, simply needs answers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sheneg...ote-inconsistent-with-suicide/3/#1a4aae52473f

Do what? Then how the heck was it in the courtroom? This case defies logic!

So was Zahau family attorney Bremner told that the handwriting was whited out and if so, by whom? Or is this her story? Who is stirring the pot and where did this “fact” originally come from?

Adam graduated from George Washington University in DC. He was in school there about the same time that Jonah was a night student at Georgetown University Law School. I believe that Adam had a degree in Literature.

I read this as "a degree in Ligature" lol. Sort of appropriate actually!

So was Zahau family attorney Bremner told that the handwriting was whited out and if so, by whom? Or is this her story? Who is stirring the pot and where did this “fact” originally come from?

When SDSO held a press conference on Sept 1, 2011 to announce their "suicide" finding, RZ family and Legal team immediately began requesting the investigation be re-opened and include hand writing analysis of the message painted on the door. I believe it was SDSO that conveyed the untruth that door was painted over and therefore no further analysis possible. At least that's the way I remember it...

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/15091608/memphian-discovers-body-in-brothers-san-diego-mansion

"...Wednesday morning, Shacknai's brother Adam Shacknai, a Memphian, told police he discovered Nalepa's naked body hanging from a balcony with her hands bound behind her back with electrical cord. Adam Shacknai lives in an apartment in Midtown Memphis. His leasing agent neighbor, RS, said he last saw him a few days ago. "He said that he was going to have to go back out on the tugboat company he works for," said Sanders...".

Hmm... was it just a coincidence that by Jan 12, 2012, AS was now a homeowner of a 3BR /3BA Townhome in Central Garden neighborhood? IMO, the posturing and image make-over of AS began before his plane touched ground Memphis.

maybe this photo was misunderstood?

door.jpg

Previously posted this info about a drop of blood in a shower but wanted to add a photo to support the information.

>>snip

There was another drop of blood found in a shower on the property. DiMeo testified that sheriff's homicide investigators collected the blood sample but did not process it.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...onado-Mansion-Mysterious-Death-475576263.html

Link to photo: Also good photos of knife and drops of blood in the hallway at link.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-Spreckels-Mansion-Death-Zahau-475444163.html

Attachments

• 874322F7-0620-473D-AC78-9FD7E1B39417.jpeg
    874322F7-0620-473D-AC78-9FD7E1B39417.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 39
I don't think she was in the midst of a heavy flow...in fact, I have yet to see blood on the carpet or floors in bedroom and balcony. Look at the steak knife in evidence pix, do you see blood? Aside from that, she wasn't thinking straight if she did, indeed, kill herself...doubt she would have been concerned about sparse drops of blood on the floor.

attachment.php

29 PHOTOS

Thursday, Mar 8, 2018

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-Spreckels-Mansion-Death-Zahau-475444163.html

Attachments

• 3F785DED-63D1-4C2D-A81B-358D8D8D4C60.jpg
    3F785DED-63D1-4C2D-A81B-358D8D8D4C60.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 168
On Tricia's interview with him last night, he said there were phone records available for everyone involved and they matched what everyone said they were doing. No more details than that. Hopefully we can follow up and find out more about those records.

That would be a great question for the next interview: Will all the phone records gathered as evidence in this case be available to the public after the trial?

BBM-

The only phone records released by LE were Rebecca‘s. Nina gave a few screenshots/copies of her records to the media. Other than that we have not seen Jonah, Dina or Adam’s phone records. IMO, if Greer is stating they “matched up” that is telling Jonah did indeed call Rebecca at 12:50am. It doesn’t mean Jonah left a VM, but it would confirm a call? Correct?

WS Thread - Rebecca’s Cell Phone Records:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?149327-Rebecca-s-cell-phone-records

• Received a phone message at 12:50 a.m. July 13 informing her the boy's condition had worsened.

https://patch.com/california/coronado/case-closde-zahau-death-ruled-a-suicide

Is there a link to this full video deposition of Zena? If yes please post.

I have not seen a transcript of XZ. I do not believe it has been released. This was published earlier this week by the Tribune.

Snip-

A second taped deposition was shown to jurors, of Zahau’s sister, XZ, who was 13 when Max suffered his fall. She said she stepped out of a shower at the Coronado mansion and heard Zahau screaming for her.

She ran downstairs and saw Zahau kneeling on the floor, with Max lying with his head in her lap, unconscious. A crystal chandelier that had been hanging above, in the foyer, was broken on the floor. The boy’s scooter lay nearby and their pet dog, Ocean, was running around.

Zahau yelled for XZ to call 911. XZ spent a few moments looking for Zahau’s cellphone and got a 911 operator in Coronado. Jurors listened to a tape of the 911 call, in which XZ inadvertently confuses the dispatcher into thinking her sister had fallen and their mother was doing CPR.

Medics and police soon arrived and Max was taken to the hospital, unconscious. He died six days later. The death was ruled an accident.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-day6-story.html

maybe this photo was misunderstood?

door.jpg

There was either a question up thread or in an interview asking if the words were written on the outside of the inside of the door. This Photograph proves it was on the outside of the bedroom door.

ETA assuming this is indeed the door, as all bedroom doors open into the room.

well interestingly if Jonah was already dating another woman (whom he later married) while still with Rebecca, the whole 'i'll tex my brother that Rebecca is dead" and Jonah not paying for Rebecca's funeral, and a few other things suddenly seem to make more sense.

I agree! And all of this spin, this creative re-writing of facts and history, serve one end: to confuse and confound the truth about Rebecca's death. There is no other way to read it. Somebody (or somebodies) needs the truth to be different than it is. How many suspects of murder are known to have used professional PR firms, 20/20, People Magazine, Dr. Phil, blogspots, sock-puppets, non-profits, the Wayback Machine, grieving relatives, vicious defenders, friends, the SD Sheriff, the Coronado PD, the SD's Chief of Police, and his wife...all of these, and more, or even any of them, to manage and direct the public's perception of his/her/their crime? Because this one has. I can see him, just the shadow of his hand, in all of those places.

It's a clue. Is this Adam's hand? That he is said to be a writer, fits with the evidence of media manipulation we see. Adam stands out from the other people in this case because of his absence. It's like he's been photoshopped out of the scene. Written out. No fingerprints. No DNA. No evidence of him a the scene, but for his word. Or, as you point out, anywhere else in life. It's weird.

A few years back I found this doing a search. It is a digital archive from the Memphis Public Library. Adam was at one time interested in theater.

[FONT=&amp]Dig Memphis is the digital archive of the Memphis Public Library. Showcasing many of the treasures found in the Memphis and Shelby County Room.

[/FONT]
https://memphislibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/search/searchterm/Adam Shacknai

Attachments

• 387337F4-6567-4048-A4BD-3D038139873D.jpg
    387337F4-6567-4048-A4BD-3D038139873D.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics