Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any theories or ideas, now would be the time to throw them out. Maybe this thread keeps going O/T because we’re out of plausible theories about Lucas’ disappearance. If that’s the case, we’ll have to wait until May 14th.

I’m sure there’s much going on behind the scenes with LE and the searches. I pray it’s enough [emoji172]

#TeamLucas

To touch on the missing poster days in jail his week, who shared the storms passing through Lucas, KS last night and this morning's common thread of wicked wretches who live to torment their targets... what do we recognize as our most intolerable symbol of failure to fall in line with such witches?

Interesting things can get under a witnesses' skin as well- if one is not literally sitting on Lucas' location they may've camped out on another point of access.
What subtle & indelible marks were left on others when they watched EG and/or LH... which personal artifacts or aspects connected might no longer be in the family home since report?

I'm for JO releasing something very unique and particular shared with LH symbolically to public. Plaster it from each and every corner. Really rub that tenderizer into their raw wounds as it were.

This point you made is a very good one.

"which personal artifacts or aspects connected might no longer be in the family home since report?"

If anyone has access to the previous home or homes then it would be a good idea to see if something like a rug or portion of a carpet is missing. Or a chest is missing or something like it. Something that could have been used to put a small child in.

The reason that would be important is it could give a clue where he is at. For example if a chest is missing then we may be able to focus more on water. If a rug is missing or a portion of a carpet is missing then it would hint more towards a land deposit or trash bin.

It would also give us a second item to keep an eye out for in case she deposited the item in a different location than him.

Omg ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry...it makes me cry too.I haven't had to time to read the newest posts but I'm taking a quick break.
By posting the stuff about theorosas (sp?) Bridge I was really just wondering if there were any homeless encampments near there.
Did not ever mean to even suggest occult like involvement. Sorry for the derailing of the thread. I totally agree with PB.
100%!
Chi :heartbeat:

If anyone has any theories or ideas, now would be the time to throw them out. Maybe this thread keeps going O/T because we’re out of plausible theories about Lucas’ disappearance. If that’s the case, we’ll have to wait until May 14th.

I’m sure there’s much going on behind the scenes with LE and the searches. I pray it’s enough [emoji172]

#TeamLucas

We've tried, , but some don't want to discuss things we're bringing up?

We've tried, , but some don't want to discuss things we're bringing up?

Hey steels... I'm sorry if I'm one of those that make you feel this way. I hope it's not, but if so, I'm struggling to retain anything while stressing out about the lack of progress updates in this case.

Anyway, point is, I'm up for discussing any little thing that will help find Lucas. Any. Little. Thing. :heartbeat:

I still think beating went too far. Was an oh crap moment. <modsnip> Maybe she did dirty work alone and called <modsnip> later for help or support. Maybe <modsnip> already knew her tendencies so was a safe bet to call after she discovered she went too far. Alone or with accomplice, hid lucas close to home somwhere. Then clean up and nap. This could have happened anytime after she got back from og.

Above stated is all MOO.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Me too Ana. I was just throwing out ideas as to why a person such as EG may have enlisted, and gained help based on my personal family experience. Not trying to go off topic.
Been here since day 1 for Lucas. :heartbeat::heartbeat:
#TeamLucas

I still think beating went too far. Was an oh crap moment. <modsnip>Maybe she did dirty work alone and called <modsnip>later for help or support. Maybe <modsnip>already knew her tendencies so was a safe bet to call after she discovered she went too far. Alone or with accomplice, hid lucas close to home somwhere. Then clean up and nap. This could have happened anytime after she got back from og.

Above stated is all MOO.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm with you on the beating angle that went too far.

I know some have the opinion that she might have given him something and gave too much and it killed him, but given the LL seeing him, I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Also, she had beaten him before. Which leaves me thinking that he was probably killed by the same kind of thing that he had been through so many times on a much higher level.

I'm gonna have to annoy everybody again and compare this to my thoughts on Caylee.

I think the same with her (in that her death was probably caused by something she had been through before). I don't think Caylee was killed by a beating, I also don't think Caylee had been beaten before and I don't think there was any evidence of that. I think Caylee was killed by being put out by something, either a drug, or Chloroform. Maybe Casey had used this before to keep her asleep when she wanted to do whatever it is she wanted to do. Then the day Caylee died, Casey gave her more to put her out further, then she suffocated after the tape was put over her nose and mouth.

Long story short: I think symmetrical here... Lucas was beaten over a period of time and died by the beating being taken too far. Caylee was put out by drugs to keep her asleep numerous times and was killed by being put out by a drug and suffocating. Whatever happened before, happened again but a much larger scale.

If we think there is accomplice should we not search areas that have been previously searched. My mind continually goes back to why LE searched parks first

These are just things that have stuck out in my mind....

OG - When I did a map view of the "intersection" her phone pinged, apartments are right there. I'm still wondering if she picked up a to-go order and went there to visit someone....

If visiting someone, why did she leave Lucas at home? Because the "friend" she was seeing didn't even know about Lucas? Because it was a lover and she knew Lucas would tell JH? Was it someone she was smoking a few more bowls with and again, Lucas would know? There IS a reason she left him at home....what is that reason?

We aren't sure if LL contacted EG after spotting Lucas or not. Personally, I'm thinking maybe no.....I mean, if I was a LL and stopped by someone's home and the kid was there and the parent didn't answer, I honestly would think the parent was just in the shower or bathroom and unable to answer. But I guess knowing exactly what happened with LL would help lead us in a direction. If no call to upset EG, then why did Lucas disappear? We can assume LL called EG and that's what set her off to kill Lucas but is that really what happened?

So if LL did NOT call EG, did she honestly stay gone from home all night and Lucas somehow hurt himself and died? Or, did she party all night, get home and he made her angry and she hurt him?

The mystery people outside in the middle of the night??? We all know a single woman would NOT go outside and confront "strange people" and then invite them inside. WHO are they?? Why did she make them up and how does this fit into her story?

Why the search of the park? Something had to have caused the police to do such an extensive search, what???

The VD story including JO. The only thing I can think of how this fits into the puzzle is that she was clearly involved with someone/something she should NOT be and leaving Lucas at home alone and trying to cover for her. Was she with "someone" and this is the same person she was with OG day????

How far would "someone" go to cover up a death? Is he married too? Was it a female friend with her that has kids also and has to cover?

We know EG worked at hiding Lucas's injuries. Cousin allegedly wrote fake doctor's notes....how much did she know and how far would she go to help?

I personally (JMO) don't think it was any ties to a drug dealer IF it was only pot.

I don't know if Lucas was disposed of via the trash dumpster or if he was taken somewhere. If trash dumpster, I fear we may never know (insert my huge cry here). If disposed of, I think he's farther from home, more towards JO. I'm not sure the VD JO story is EG setting her up more than thinking it would be a story JH would NOT question (or at least EG thought he wouldn't).

Those are my thoughts. I wish we knew a little more of the LL because I think if he did NOT call EG....then she may have left him home longer than I'm thinking. I know she had two calls but I'm not sure that means much other than putting her directly in the intersection. If LL called right away and let her know, she would have had to rush home JUST in case he called police. Like "EG, this is your LL and I just stopped by and saw your son. I'm assuming you are in the shower so I left the box on the porch for you. Call me back when you get out of the shower please". Busted....if she didn't call back, LL might think something is up and/or wrong.

I am with several others who think it's possible that he is in the landfill. I think he was placed in something (box, bin....) and then placed in a dumpster. I think it was a HUGE mistake that in the early days there was no searching done at the landfills. Where is our resident trash expert (tee hee). Is this at all possible if the word was not put out to the trash collectors until a few days after? I guess this is my biggest worry, that he's in the landfill and will never be found. It's awful to think about. My heart hurts.

I'm with you on the beating angle that went too far.

I know some have the opinion that she might have given him something and gave too much and it killed him, but given the LL seeing him, I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Also, she had beaten him before. Which leaves me thinking that he was probably killed by the same kind of thing that he had been through so many times on a much higher level.

I'm gonna have to annoy everybody again and compare this to my thoughts on Caylee.

I think the same with her (in that her death was probably caused by something she had been through before). I don't think Caylee was killed by a beating, I also don't think Caylee had been beaten before and I don't think there was any evidence of that. I think Caylee was killed by being put out by something, either a drug, or Chloroform. Maybe Casey had used this before to keep her asleep when she wanted to do whatever it is she wanted to do. Then the day Caylee died, Casey gave her more to put her out further, then she suffocated after the tape was put over her nose and mouth.

Long story short: I think symmetrical here... Lucas was beaten over a period of time and died by the beating being taken too far. Caylee was put out by drugs to keep her asleep numerous times and was killed by being put out by a drug and suffocating. Whatever happened before, happened again but a much larger scale.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has any theories or ideas, now would be the time to throw them out. Maybe this thread keeps going O/T because we&#8217;re out of plausible theories about Lucas&#8217; disappearance. If that&#8217;s the case, we&#8217;ll have to wait until May 14th.

I&#8217;m sure there&#8217;s much going on behind the scenes with LE and the searches. I pray it&#8217;s enough [emoji172]

#TeamLucas

I check this thread every single day, but haven't commented in a long time since I just have nothing to add. My heart aches for the family and all those who have put so much effort and energy into finding this precious little guy.

These are just things that have stuck out in my mind....

OG - When I did a map view of the "intersection" her phone pinged, apartments are right there. I'm still wondering if she picked up a to-go order and went there to visit someone....

If visiting someone, why did she leave Lucas at home? Because the "friend" she was seeing didn't even know about Lucas? Because it was a lover and she knew Lucas would tell JH? Was it someone she was smoking a few more bowls with and again, Lucas would know? There IS a reason she left him at home....what is that reason?

We aren't sure if LL contacted EG after spotting Lucas or not. Personally, I'm thinking maybe no.....I mean, if I was a LL and stopped by someone's home and the kid was there and the parent didn't answer, I honestly would think the parent was just in the shower or bathroom and unable to answer. But I guess knowing exactly what happened with LL would help lead us in a direction. If no call to upset EG, then why did Lucas disappear? We can assume LL called EG and that's what set her off to kill Lucas but is that really what happened?

So if LL did NOT call EG, did she honestly stay gone from home all night and Lucas somehow hurt himself and died? Or, did she party all night, get home and he made her angry and she hurt him?

The mystery people outside in the middle of the night??? We all know a single woman would NOT go outside and confront "strange people" and then invite them inside. WHO are they?? Why did she make them up and how does this fit into her story?

Why the search of the park? Something had to have caused the police to do such an extensive search, what???

The VD story including JO. The only thing I can think of how this fits into the puzzle is that she was clearly involved with someone/something she should NOT be and leaving Lucas at home alone and trying to cover for her. Was she with "someone" and this is the same person she was with OG day????

How far would "someone" go to cover up a death? Is he married too? Was it a female friend with her that has kids also and has to cover?

We know EG worked at hiding Lucas's injuries. Cousin allegedly wrote fake doctor's notes....how much did she know and how far would she go to help?

I personally (JMO) don't think it was any ties to a drug dealer IF it was only pot.

I don't know if Lucas was disposed of via the trash dumpster or if he was taken somewhere. If trash dumpster, I fear we may never know (insert my huge cry here). If disposed of, I think he's farther from home, more towards JO. I'm not sure the VD JO story is EG setting her up more than thinking it would be a story JH would NOT question (or at least EG thought he wouldn't).

Those are my thoughts. I wish we knew a little more of the LL because I think if he did NOT call EG....then she may have left him home longer than I'm thinking. I know she had two calls but I'm not sure that means much other than putting her directly in the intersection. If LL called right away and let her know, she would have had to rush home JUST in case he called police. Like "EG, this is your LL and I just stopped by and saw your son. I'm assuming you are in the shower so I left the box on the porch for you. Call me back when you get out of the shower please". Busted....if she didn't call back, LL might think something is up and/or wrong.

Just a few thoughts. I am on my phone and I hate tapatalk so, I will probably come back to your post again later when I can get to a laptop but. I think she just left him home alone when she went to OG because she just didn’t like him. He wasn’t her son and she only wanted to be with her own daughter. It was just another part of her evil towards him.

Also, I can’t comment on the LL too much because we just don’t know but, I think that maybe she came home after she had been at OG, with no call from LL, and Lucas informed her the LL had seen him through the window or whatever and she got mad. She knew that wouldn’t make her look good when it came to getting more time with her biological sons.

I agree that the people outside are important. And I don’t think they are a mystery to her at all.

VD - I think she wanted to set the scene that JO had been around and in the area at the time Lucas would disappear.

Iam new to all of this.. but to me it seems unusual that we are not seeing friends and/or family speaking out. Do we know if they were very social . It seems EG mother and father are not very close to her

been lurking because I do not know what to add to the conversation..I do have a question..What did LE say again after they interviewed EG?? Was it that they determined that LH was NOT abducted???? My mind keeps going back to that house..what was it about the living room?? his bedroom?? that made them KNOW that for certain...I DO believe 100% that she killed him :( What did those police officers see that evening?? A bed that hadn't been slept in?? Everything TOO neat?? I know this is all speculation on my part. I love this little boy so much and I never met him....someday in Paradise,we will play together Lucas,I promise!

I am with several others who think it's possible that he is in the landfill. I think he was placed in something (box, bin....) and then placed in a dumpster. I think it was a HUGE mistake that in the early days there was no searching done at the landfills. Where is our resident trash expert (tee hee). Is this at all possible if the word was not put out to the trash collectors until a few days after? I guess this is my biggest worry, that he's in the landfill and will never be found. It's awful to think about. My heart hurts.

That has been my thought since day one. I sent a message to Wichita police saying that but never got a reply. What with them moving just before Lucas disappeared, it would be so easy to put him in a packing box, put it in the car and then dispose of it in a dumpster without anyone thinking it odd. I've never heard whether the police have checked the landfill. I sure hope they did because it's 10 weeks later and no sign of him, and if he was in a landfill he may never be found. My heart keeps leading me back to that thought.

I think she left Lucas at home when she went to OG because either he was too bruised up to be seen in public or he was physically too ill to be seen by the public.

She wasn’t about to risk someone saying something or thinking Lucas was being abused.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member