Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things....as I rack my brain for anything that will help.

1) The fact that EG told JH that Lucas was with JO on Valentine's is a really huge lie. This tells me EG is very comfortable with lying, and likely makes a habit of it (to say the least). And likely, she is a good liar. The difference is...lying to LE is a whole different ballgame then lying to JH.

2) I keep coming back to her 'shower' and sadly wondering to myself...did EG drown Lucas? Did their apartment have a tub? I feel like this would have created a fairly clean scene for her to 'clean up'. I am not sure I want to know if I am wrong with that?

3) The back door that was supposedly broken? Has that been verified? ( I am confused where I read that now). Anyway, I have been wondering if there is a connection between the back door being ajar and her scratched knuckles? For example, could she have needed to pry the door open from the outside? Could this have 'caused injury to her knuckles?
Regarding this line of thinking....could Lucas have been smart enough/scared enough to lock her out and maybe there was
a chain on the door? Thus, her having to break in? This is all speculation, but I am just trying to think of anything!

I think the landlord may of alerted her that (he may of) assumed Lucas was home alone. She gets furious for Lucas being seen and whatever plans she had that evening ruined (in her eyes) and got extremely angry, another set back, that Lucas (in her nutcase eyes) caused. Possibly driving straight back to the house in a rage. This is when I feel Lucas was hurt, possibly for the last time.

JH didn't know about her leaving Lucas at home alone and they had just exchanged messages about what she was doing so I'm not sure if it would be necessary to speak on the phone. So who were the 2 phonecalls-I just keep thinking at least one had to be the landlord. Another one to vent to someone? "he did it again, I'm going to lose my boys"...maybe this is why someone would say He could come out now and didn't need to be afraid. Not knowing the real story- l don't think e.g. can tell a real story.

I think she "dealt" with Lucas in the early evening hours, the night before she reported him missing. Thus giving her a lot of time to come up with a plan. Internet searching? Clean up? Disposal? Why not take her time with figuring things out, how long before anyone noticed other than her Lucas was missing.

With LE asking if they saw anyone running barefoot my guess is because this is what e.g. stated she was doing and so far, no witness can back that up.

No way do I think any of this is the 'LL fault. This all is just a guess of what could have transpired that fateful evening.

Interestedincases, we’re on the same page with the same fears (dumpster). Although her hands do give me reason to think concrete... but maybe she got hurt picking a heavy container off the pavement after removing it from her trunk and opening the dumpster. :(

If she acted solo, I feel like LE has a harder job, but not impossible.

The people she reported to be standing outside her house... this was days prior to Olive Garden, correct? She sent a text to JH. If there were suspicious ppl outside my house and I was constantly alone, I’d probably send my husband a photo too... along the lines of “these ppl are smoking outside the house, WTF? I don’t recognize them and am freaked out.”

What she led to LE was a total weird lie... about her being friendly? Once the crime occured I think she started to piece together her story. Make it look like a kidnapping. Frame strangers that she already has photo evidence of.

So far this is the only part that makes me think she had an accomplice. Someone to coach her through this “traumatic ordeal.” I feel like someone helped her pull it together right away and talked her through a “solid” story. I feel if she did this alone, she would have waited longer to go the police. Not the next day, or hours after the crime... someone told her to go home, calm down, clean the house, wait until the afternoon, and then report him missing with lots of drama. I’m sure LE walked into a pretty tidy house.

Was her 9-11 call at exactly 6:15? If so, gives me reason to believe she was just watching the clock waiting to make the call.

As for her erractic behavior when running to the neighbors, I believe it. It was a part of her story, but she also just murdered a 5 year old, and she was indeed losing her s**t over what just happened.

ETA: Take this with a grain of salt--smaller than a grain -- just saw PB's post that call was at 6:14 so EG was likely not planning out precise call times for any "spiritual" purpose

I'm sorry if everyone thinks this is hocus-pocus or too much of a stretch, but we're running low here on new ideas to find Lucas. Please bear with me and forgive me if someone else mentioned it and I overlooked it --

Assuming the times we have been given are precisely correct and not rounded up or down --
Calls on EG's phone on 2/16 were at 4:53 and 5:43. Her call to 911 was at 6:15
4+5+3=12
5+4+3=12
6+1+5=12

1+2=3

Can anyone think of a number 3 or number 12 connection to any location within a 30 mile radius? Could be anything -- blocks, minutes, miles, landmarks, bridges, paths, etc, etc, etc. I know, it's like a needle in a haystack just making connections when there may not be any, but all her metaphysical leanings and this coincidence, I had to ask...:fence::gaah:

Do you have an opinion of what could be done to get through to him?

Well, no. His own family can't get through to him. Pictures of his son with a ton of injuries and the fact that he disappeared in EG's care can't get through to him. Sometimes something that dark and heavy can turn someone under a spell, but as we see here on WS, definitely not enough of the time. He wants and needs to believe her OR he's afraid she's going to talk about something he would prefer not to discuss. He has some kind of residual animosity toward JO and wants to place blame on her (IMO).

About the ONLY thing that might work is if his little fan club of conspiracy theorists were to see the light and confront him together, and well...what would be their motivation to do that? (IMO)

I am trying to figure out if compiling a list of Emily's lies would be beneficial for us here at all? What could be gleaned from a comprehensive list, if anything...aside from the realization that she is a lying liar who lies?

Either way...here goes....I am sure you all can pick up my slack on this short list, if you so desire!

EG Lies

JH moving out

LH being with JO on Valentine's Day

The nature of LH bruising (multiple occasions)

Her ability to drive (we know people were not aware of her license restrictions)

Well, no. His own family can't get through to him. Pictures of his son with a ton of injuries and the fact that he disappeared in EG's care can't get through to him. Sometimes something that dark and heavy can turn someone under a spell, but as we see here on WS, definitely not enough of the time. He wants and needs to believe her OR he's afraid she's going to talk about something he would prefer not to discuss. He has some kind of residual animosity toward JO and wants to place blame on her (IMO).

About the ONLY thing that might work is if his little fan club of conspiracy theorists were to see the light and confront him together, and well...what would be their motivation to do that? (IMO)
Not his little posse, but I think a bigger reward would get some people talking. I've never been involved intimately with a missing persons case...how do people go about garnering large reward contributions? Maybe PB can shed some light on how to get the ball rolling.

I am trying to figure out if compiling a list of Emily's lies would be beneficial for us here at all? What could be gleaned from a comprehensive list, if anything...aside from the realization that she is a lying liar who lies?

Either way...here goes....I am sure you all can pick up my slack on this short list, if you so desire!

EG Lies

JH moving out

Her ability to drive (we know people were not aware of her license restrictions)

maybe we should also document who the lies were told to, that we know of?

EG Lies

JH moving out

She must of had a very small circle of real friends. I wish we had someone that knew her more recently and was fed up with her on here. It would be wonderful.

I guess she was more of a loner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3) The back door that was supposedly broken? Has that been verified? ( I am confused where I read that now). Anyway, I have been wondering if there is a connection between the back door being ajar and her scratched knuckles? For example, could she have needed to pry the door open from the outside? Could this have 'caused injury to her knuckles?

Regarding this line of thinking....could Lucas have been smart enough/scared enough to lock her out and maybe there was
a chain on the door? Thus, her having to break in? This is all speculation, but I am just trying to think of anything!

EG told LE that the back door was not in good repair & 'wouldn't close' as per original missing child report.
Sounds unlikely for the home-owning couple to not address basic issues prior to contract, or within the week of move in?

It is telling that neither LE nor LL reported any communications clearing up the fact of that to MSM; if it indeed did not shut there would be your proof that EG did something to damage their new digs.

The wrath of being locked out would've been akin to witnessing a feral, cornered cougar shot in the behind by a bb gun... if EG didn't mean to do LH in, this scenario would have certainly sealed his fate.

id like to know where lucas was on the 14th and is this related to what happened on the 16th?? not necessarily premeditated (im open to that option but its low on my list) but was it somehow the catalyst for what happened on the 16th. like did he get sicker on the 14th bc he wasnt resting at home in bed? have another injury that started to set in serious damage that occurred on Friday (seems possible EG and JH fought on Wed or Thurs if tensions were still high about her boys and weve learned she takes this out on Lucas).

or are the 14th and 16th isolated days of EGs poor parenting?

A few things....as I rack my brain for anything that will help.

1) The fact that EG told JH that Lucas was with JO on Valentine's is a really huge lie. This tells me EG is very comfortable with lying, and likely makes a habit of it (to say the least). And likely, she is a good liar. The difference is...lying to LE is a whole different ballgame then lying to JH.

2) I keep coming back to her 'shower' and sadly wondering to myself...did EG drown Lucas? Did their apartment have a tub? I feel like this would have created a fairly clean scene for her to 'clean up'. I am not sure I want to know if I am wrong with that?

Regarding #2 the current residence was a house, so I would expect it had a bathtub. It's pretty rare, in the Midwest, to have a single family residence without out a bathtub. I don't feel like drowning would be her method of injury. The prior abuse was documented with explosive actions. Drowning is just so different.

I've alway felt it weird that the door wouldn't shut properly...you'd think this is something a landlord would fix in between renters, and they'd only been there a week or 2. Unless this repair was the reason the landlord stopped by?

ETA: I wasn't trying to sound like I was arguing against all you said. It was a great train of thought, and am just giving my thoughts to keep the ball rolling. [emoji176]

EG Lies

JH moving out

Add her LinkedIn (IIRC) stating she was going to nursing school.

These are just things that have stuck out in my mind....

OG - When I did a map view of the "intersection" her phone pinged, apartments are right there. I'm still wondering if she picked up a to-go order and went there to visit someone....

If visiting someone, why did she leave Lucas at home? Because the "friend" she was seeing didn't even know about Lucas? Because it was a lover and she knew Lucas would tell JH? Was it someone she was smoking a few more bowls with and again, Lucas would know? There IS a reason she left him at home....what is that reason?

We aren't sure if LL contacted EG after spotting Lucas or not. Personally, I'm thinking maybe no.....I mean, if I was a LL and stopped by someone's home and the kid was there and the parent didn't answer, I honestly would think the parent was just in the shower or bathroom and unable to answer. But I guess knowing exactly what happened with LL would help lead us in a direction. If no call to upset EG, then why did Lucas disappear? We can assume LL called EG and that's what set her off to kill Lucas but is that really what happened?

So if LL did NOT call EG, did she honestly stay gone from home all night and Lucas somehow hurt himself and died? Or, did she party all night, get home and he made her angry and she hurt him?

The mystery people outside in the middle of the night??? We all know a single woman would NOT go outside and confront "strange people" and then invite them inside. WHO are they?? Why did she make them up and how does this fit into her story?

Why the search of the park? Something had to have caused the police to do such an extensive search, what???

The VD story including JO. The only thing I can think of how this fits into the puzzle is that she was clearly involved with someone/something she should NOT be and leaving Lucas at home alone and trying to cover for her. Was she with "someone" and this is the same person she was with OG day????

How far would "someone" go to cover up a death? Is he married too? Was it a female friend with her that has kids also and has to cover?

We know EG worked at hiding Lucas's injuries. Cousin allegedly wrote fake doctor's notes....how much did she know and how far would she go to help?

I personally (JMO) don't think it was any ties to a drug dealer IF it was only pot.

I don't know if Lucas was disposed of via the trash dumpster or if he was taken somewhere. If trash dumpster, I fear we may never know (insert my huge cry here). If disposed of, I think he's farther from home, more towards JO. I'm not sure the VD JO story is EG setting her up more than thinking it would be a story JH would NOT question (or at least EG thought he wouldn't).

Those are my thoughts. I wish we knew a little more of the LL because I think if he did NOT call EG....then she may have left him home longer than I'm thinking. I know she had two calls but I'm not sure that means much other than putting her directly in the intersection. If LL called right away and let her know, she would have had to rush home JUST in case he called police. Like "EG, this is your LL and I just stopped by and saw your son. I'm assuming you are in the shower so I left the box on the porch for you. Call me back when you get out of the shower please". Busted....if she didn't call back, LL might think something is up and/or wrong.

But what if it was meth or heroin? I don't know anything about heroin dealers or how involved they get with their customers. Pot dealers I've known also partake and so they might hang out, but there never seems to be an automatic connection or obligation to hang out--either a friendship develops or it doesn't and it's just business.

Meth? I've known some users and known of some meth houses. The people using just.do.not.care -- zero effs to give about anything beyond their use, their money, their comfort, their sex, their sleep... you get it.

One common thread I've seen at meth houses is an extremely high frequency of "garage sales" or "yard sales." People coming and going at all hours with armloads of clothes, taking turns "working the sale." Basically, I've gathered the daily setting out and bringing in of a sale is a front and excuse for high traffic. They'll do just about anything to get what they want, and there could be a chain of association -- user meets fellow user and happens to give him a ride to a relative's house which happens to be nice, so later that house is a target for break-in (looking for quick cash without too much attention such as stolen checks, metals for cash like copper wire). These types would show up at your home unexpected early in the morning -- IMO.

So -- I'm curious about her association with these types of people and places.

Not his little posse, but I think a bigger reward would get some people talking. I've never been involved intimately with a missing persons case...how do people go about garnering large reward contributions? Maybe PB can shed some light on how to get the ball rolling.
Look how much they raised for Abby and Libby. All of Delphi got involved. A bank would have to hold the money in a special account designated and requiring more than one signature. Someone not affiliated with family would be best in this case. A local businessman who would maybe get the ball rolling with a donation.

Does Wichita have a Better Business Bureau of Wichita that local business men belong to? That would be a start.

Wichita Independent Business Assoc

https://wiba.org/

Look how much they raised for Abby and Libby. All of Delphi got involved. A bank would have to hold the money in a special account designated and requiring more than one signature. Someone not affiliated with family would be best in this case. A local businessman who would maybe get the ball rolling with a donation.

Does Wichita have a Better Business Bureau of Wichita that local business men belong to? That would be a start.

Most financial institutions no longer do the 2 signature thing... banking is far too automated to enforce it. I would expect an attorney could be appointed to manage the account though. I'm very familiar with the banking side of it, I'm not familiar with how you get the ball rolling to get donations coming in to up the $$ amount. But local businesses may be a great start. I wonder if any of our locals have and Chamber of Commerce connections? Or what about a local Crime Stoppers organization? They often throw in $1k - $2k for prominent or unsolved cases.

I'm sorry if everyone thinks this is hocus-pocus or too much of a stretch, but we're running low here on new ideas to find Lucas. Please bear with me and forgive me if someone else mentioned it and I overlooked it --

Assuming the times we have been given are precisely correct and not rounded up or down --
Calls on EG's phone on 2/16 were at 4:53 and 5:43. Her call to 911 was at 6:15
4+5+3=12
5+4+3=12
6+1+5=12

1+2=3

Can anyone think of a number 3 or number 12 connection to any location within a 30 mile radius? Could be anything -- blocks, minutes, miles, landmarks, bridges, paths, etc, etc, etc. I know, it's like a needle in a haystack just making connections when there may not be any, but all her metaphysical leanings and this coincidence, I had to ask...:fence::gaah:

The 911 call was at 6:14 pm

I am going to say this. If you knew Emily previously or if you know her now, you really need to speak up. Let us know what you know about her habits in the past and/or now. I really do understand how scary it can be to get involved with all of the craziness that seems to have encompassed this case, but there are ways to tell what you know without becoming ingrained in the craziness. Call crimestoppers, write an annonomous letter, heck you can even sign up here and contact a mod. Whatever mode you choose, just PLEASE speak up.

I am going to say this. If you knew Emily previously or if you know her now, you really need to speak up. Let us know what you know about her habits in the past and/or now. I really do understand how scary it can be to get involved with all of the craziness that seems to have encompassed this case, but there are ways to tell what you know without becoming ingrained in the craziness. Call crimestoppers, write an annonomous letter, heck you can even sign up here and contact a mod. Whatever mode you choose, just PLEASE speak up.
This...100%. Even if what you think you might know seems insignificant, tell it to someone.
This would be much easier to solve by a brave and honorable person coming forward than by a lot of people searching every inch of land.

If anyone has any theories or ideas, now would be the time to throw them out. Maybe this thread keeps going O/T because we’re out of plausible theories about Lucas’ disappearance. If that’s the case, we’ll have to wait until May 14th.

I’m sure there’s much going on behind the scenes with LE and the searches. I pray it’s enough [emoji172]

#TeamLucas

JO said LH is afraid of water.

EG seemed to take a sort of brazen pride in what she could do to LH.

It could well be that she knew his darkest fears and went with that.

[
Regarding #2 the current residence was a house, so I would expect it had a bathtub. It's pretty rare, in the Midwest, to have a single family residence without out a bathtub. I don't feel like drowning would be her method of injury. The prior abuse was documented with explosive actions. Drowning is just so different.

I've alway felt it weird that the door wouldn't shut properly...you'd think this is something a landlord would fix in between renters, and they'd only been there a week or 2. Unless this repair was the reason the landlord stopped by?

ETA: I wasn't trying to sound like I was arguing against all you said. It was a great train of thought, and am just giving my thoughts to keep the ball rolling. [emoji176]

Brainstorming is the best and that is what I considered your post, so absolutely no worries! Floating ideas to see what sinks/swims (pardon the expression considering the discussion)...is what sleuthing is all about.

I agree you are probably right about drowning being a different approach for EG..but I still considered it so I put it out there.

I do wonder about the door...possible LL stopped over to fix it...then...would he have gone around back too to look at it?

So many questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member