04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to ask this as I am sure it's been discussed a million times but is there a new story JA is trying to tell?

Really? Mine says first degree murder and death.

:drumroll:

I tend to abuse the floaty pen. :blushing: So lets go with your prediction!!

Hey all :)
I've been extremely busy the past couple days & haven't been able to log into WS/post/view forums & just wanted to add a thought/theory....

I've been thinking about JA and that stinking 9mm that she bought after her murderous rampage & I'm not sure if anyone has brought this thought up but I think that JA bought the 9mm as a continuation of her premeditation & cover up post-killing (& NOT for the reason that she states of course nor for the reason that some have speculated on here that she was going to go on a serial killer style murdering spree cross country w/ the gun). What I mean is that we all know how sneaky, cold, calculating, & weasely that JA is & she probably thought it a good idea to go out and get herself a gun of a DIFFERENT caliber than what she used to kill TA thinking that when the police go to run ballistics on the casing found at the scene (which JA purposely left at the crime scene for this reason) they will find that it is a 25mm caliber bullet/gun that they are looking for & w/ a 9mm JA thought that when the time came that all would be suspicioning her involvement in TA's death and when the cops go to search if she has a firearm they will find that she DOES have ONE gun of a different caliber than what they were looking for. I think JA underestimated the ability of LE and thought that this would be helpful in throwing them off the scent of her involvement. She could simply say to the LE that to look at her gun ownership records and they will see that she never owned a 25mm gun, but instead a completely different caliber gun & the records would show it was the only registered gun that she has ever owned. She could then argue to LE that if it were her that killed TA the bullet casing that would be found at the scene would match her gun (ae: a 9mm).
Everything that we know about JA is that she meticulously calculated little ways (both right before 6/4/08 & the days immediately following after) that could make herself appear innocent and/or having no involvement in TA's death. She went as far as to steal the 25mm from the same house that she resided in and did her best to make it look as if it was stolen from anyone other than her so it wouldn't be a stretch to think that she decently sought out one type caliber gun (that in secretly stealing would make it so that there were no records to her owning/having such a gun) & made sure to use it during the commission of TA's murder in order to leave some kind of evidence such as the casing purposely at the scene in order to try and throw the blame off of her being the killer. And then right after using the 25mm gun and planting her casing evidence, she disposed of it in a place where it can't be found atm and instead went and bought herself a different caliber gun. It seriously sounds like something that JA would do/did (along with all of the other similar deceptive tactics that she took). This also explains why she left the bullet casing (that was on TOP of blood) behind when it was laying on the bathroom tile in plain view/sight & drawing from the similar patterns that we see JA use in her deceptive tactics used both right before TA's murder and immediately thereafter it would make the most sense for WHY she went out & bought a gun. What do ya'll think about this?

That wouldn't do her any good by buying a 9mm gun after the fact.
Travis was already murdered by the time she bought the 9mm gun so LE would only have to look up when and where she bought the gun to know it was bought after the murder.
The fact that Jodi's grand father had a 25 cal handgun stolen and a 25 cal bullet was taken from Travis's body plus the 25 cal shell casing found in the blood would have nothing to do with the 9mm gun.
Because the 25 cal gun was used in the murder weather it was grandpa's or not definitely throws heavy suspicion that Jodi did steal her grandpa's gun and used it.

Roflmao! I didn't recognize his name without Sheriff in front of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pink Sheriff Joe t shirt and boxers if ya wanna borrow them. Freshly laundered of course LOL For the record i was never a guest of his LOL

I'm so sorry to ask this as I am sure it's been discussed a million times but is there a new story JA is trying to tell?

We don't really know yet but it appears so. They want crime of passion /manslaughter as one of the options for the jury to consider.

Put yourself in their shoes. Your client admits killing the deceased. Your client gives you three different reasons why she murdered the deceased. Your client wants to defend herself because no one wants the case. The only expert witnesses that dare show are gullible bleeding hearts that are willing to give it a go. I believe it would take a very devoted person to go against these odds IMO.

Or one who is just interested in getting paid for an opinion they could justify by reporting after the trial they did not have all the information when they testified. These experts do it all the time. "Well, if I had known......."

K, please help! My mother has gone mad.

She lives in Winnipeg, and I live out West. We're having our chit-chat on the phone and she says she likes ALV and cannot stand Juan?! WTH

I told her she has not seen the crime scene and autopsy photos; if she did i'm certain she'd change her opinion.

My mom needs to talk to your mom! My mom's hair nearly burst into flames listening to ALV!

Her team filed a motion to now make this a "heat of passion" killing.
In addition, they want the Jury to be allowed to find her guilty of Second Degree Murder in addition to 1st.

My guess is it will go No and No...
(um, if you now want Heat of Passion, you must be saying it was not self defense then...)

I have a pink Sheriff Joe t shirt and boxers if ya wanna borrow them. Freshly laundered of course LOL For the record i was never a guest of his LOL

Does it say "Sheriff Joe's" on the front??????

It has continued to bother me that Jodi was very hard up (no pun intended) for money on her last road trip yet she purchased not One but Two facial cleansers when she bought the gas cans at Wally World...
Also, Mormons don't drink caffeine so why was she always stopping at Starbucks?

She also bought two two packs of sunscreen. Jodi planned on changing Travis's mind and he'd take her. He didn't so she killed him.

Do they have 'Sheriff Joe's' across them, and did you receive them on Valentine's Day?

In addition, they want the Jury to be allowed to find her guilty of Second Degree Murder in addition to 1st.

(um, if you now want Heat of Passion, you must be saying it was not self defense then...)

I hate it!

!!!
I didn't know this. I wish the judge would allow it, then they'd be telling the jury two things that contradict each other.

Thanks for warm the :welcome:

Although I really hope JSS won't allow the sur-rebuttal, I'm thinking she will let it in. I wonder if JM will then get another turn, since its the norm for the state to have the last word.

I also am thinking that she may wait to make a ruling on the motion, since JM still has more rebuttal case, she may want to wait and see what else the defense team will come up. (We all know they will want to refute his whole rebuttal) :banghead:

Yes, now her is that she killed him in the heat of passion, provoked during an argument, etc...

This makes me happy because the stupider she treats the jury, the more certain i am justice will come for Travis and his family.

Finally watched the gas can demonstration--so many of the HLN demos are too over the top for my taste. Too bad the four-wheeled "bomb" didn't go off before the murderess made it to Travis's house. I love the assumption that Jodi had three cans and not the two she claims. No one with common sense would believe she filled up three cans in SoCal to save money.

Aww, but that's not the first thing Jodi says, was it? When her mom asked if she went to AZ, after it was learned Travis was murdered....Jodi replies, she has the gas (credit card) receipts to prove it! Her 2nd gas can fill in SLC, going back to Yreka. Jodi thought she was so clever, but does something stupid like keeping both the earlier cash receipts and the later SLC credit card receipts. Didn't she tell Juan the reason was to use on her taxes? He replied something snarky about her filing her taxes, I took it to mean Jodi might not have filed her taxes on previous years properly....besides the deduction for murder and alibi, she wanted for a credit.

BBM: If she's going to deal with the new motions today they will be "in chambers" while the jury/we cool our heels.:twocents:

* whine* Then why can't she approximate & factor in how long that will take and schedule court closer to THAT time? Then we can plan our lives accordingly.

/whine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members