04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have remained quiet for a little bit about the new Defense Motions that came out today because I am TIRED of being REPRIMANDED on here for speaking my mind; so I decided I had better cool down a little before I posted my rant. :furious::furious::furious:

First of all, HOW DARE THEY. The Defense has some nerve to come in at this late stage of the trial and bring on yet ANOTHER DR. to try and refute or IMO agree with Dr. Demarte. I say agree because I truly believe that along with the motion to include the lesser charges of Manslaughter, Heat of Passion, I believe the defense is going to yet AGAIN change their story and now say that Arias snapped.

IMO the Judge should NOT allow them to bring yet another DR in to this circus of a trial after the Defense has already had 2 of their so called Dr.'s that failed miserably in their attempt to saddle up their story with Arias's concocted Self Defense Fable. They had their chance, they already chose their plan of defense, they should NOT be allowed to offer up a whole new theory right at the end of this already over the top trial.

Not to mention, that the Def. is SOOOO ridiculously SSSLLOOOWWW at anything they do that this Jury will be so fatigued that even if they did want to convict her for Premed Murder, they WON'T because it would mean being sequestered EVEN LONGER!!! They will be Sequestered from what I have heard during deliberations and if they find her guilty of Premed, 1st Degree, they will have to then deliberate Life or Death. This trial has been ran so poorly by this Judge, she set the precedent very early on that the Defense can get away with pretty much whatever they want and they know that. Stephens has allowed them to be late, end early to feed the convict, stop court because of boo boo headaches and other nonsense. The Def., has been allowed also to introduce testimony and evidence that should have NEVER been allowed in the first place. Now I would be money she allows this Defense to pull this stunt too and if so, I guarantee that there will be NO DP. the jurors are DONE. They are SO over this trial and to prolong this case by another MONTH so the Defense can go with their new theory is just asinine. But, again, I have NO respect for this judge or the way she has ran this trial. This trial has become a circus with no rules, the Defense has NO respect for the court and that is apparent in the way JW and Nurmi behave in court. I just feel terrible for the Alexander family for they are the ones that are going to pay for this Judges ineptitude at running a DP case. It will be at their expense and the expense of Justice for Travis that this Judge has failed them so so miserably.

Then there is the expense to the Taxpayers of Arizona, this Judge has NO respect or reverence for the citizens that are footing this exorbitant defense bill and trial costs. There has been NO OVERSIGHT and no one to stand up and demand this trial be ran efficiently and with keeping the costs down. I am just literally sick because I know what's coming and even though I had thought all along that this verdict would result in the DP and rightfully so, if this judge allows this new DR and the lesser charges, it's not going to turn out that way IMO. Well just have to see, but heck that will be halfway through Summer... and maybe not even then.

That's just my opinion....

margarita's for everyone

smiley_emoticons_margarita.gif

May I have a double please...I am listening to JVM and there is a screaming attorney, pro defense, who is maddening!!

Or "Travis FLOURISHED on compliments". Like he was some kind of guppy she was feeding special fish food to.
Well said! As if he were gasping for them. Only from the severely cold mouth of a psychopath.

Fact is, this is tender human nature, looking to bask in love- don't we all flourish on compliments from our SO's?

Don't give them any ideas. If they start thinking in quantum terms, we may have to deal with several simultaneous surrebuttals coexisting in an identical space-time continuum, but looping through different dimensional planes. It would then be possible to enjoy Willmott in potentially infinite instances, each as shrill and annoying as the other, but possibly wearing different outfits.

:cow:

Ha! Sleuth5 this might be your best post ever :D

I'm going to watch a bit of HLN online .. need an excuse to start drinking :)

I think also that Jodi, via phone call that was not taped--of course, she told Travis she had her blackmail sex tapes and would play them for Mimi.
Caller into NG said Jodi's brother posted on his Facebook that Jodi only taped the sex tapes to keep other women away from Travis.
Jodi was very much jealous of Mimi (1 reason for dying hair), pizzed that she wasn't getting credit for typing pages of his book, livid about what Travis wrote on his blog about "he wanted to marry a gold digger" and Jodi knew it was the end of the line....no Cancun trip or PPL events with Travis, no marriage and he threaten to call her bluff and expose her carp to everyone...end of PPL 'man pool' for Jodi and exposure to her family. And Jodi had some very evil deeds that Travis probably let slide....remember Travis probably seen it all growing up, so he probably thought he could help her. Travis, co-dependent and a little sex addiction to the succubus Jodi.
I think Jodi staged the sex photos on day of Travis' death, something is not right about ....Travis looked surprised/mad and Jodi's ahem....looked like she set up a tripod and kneeled on the bed and stuck it up in front of the camera before the timer went off. jmo

if the defense is granted a surrebuttal with Dr Robt Geffner...how does the defense know already that Geffner would concur with Laviolette unless they've already had him interview Arias, read all the journals, texts, IM's, etc???

Simple...HE is ALV's FRIEND and COWORKER! :banghead::banghead:

1ec935f3-125b-414d-a7f8-29e7d9b85dc0_zps53fcfccb.jpg

:floorlaugh: I love this photo montage!

hahah

When you actually can visualize what some of the stuff she did must have looked like, you realize how crazy it really is. I mean, it sounds crazy all on its own, but the visualization just takes it to another level. lol

Sorry am very much behind so please forgive me if this is long since hashed and rehashed..

IMO the above excerpt from Det. Flores investigation report regarding Mimi Hall's statements is quite possibly the piece to the puzzle that I've been searching..

IMO this likely is the exact catalyst that many of us have been searching for as to what was the event that led to Travis' anger seen in his texts and emails that have served as the defense entire basis of characterizing him as abusive..

IMO it is likely the event that Mimi refers to in this above excerpt from the report.. Travis had caught Jopdi hacking into his accounts and confronted her about it the week prior to his death.. This is what Mimi tells us in this report.. The week prior is the time frame that the entire email and text msg exchange occurred with Travis very angry.. We also know per Mimi in the 911 call that Travis had told his stalker ex girlfriend the week prior that he never wanted to ever see her again..

It is exactly these events that Mimi speaks of that occurred the week prior to his murder.. And IMO it is these exact events which are the catalyst that led to Travis confronting Jodi, once and for all calling her out and stating exactly who and what she is..and its exactly the event that led to the anger seen in those emails and texts for which the defense has built Travis' entire abusive character around..

IMO its this event of Travis having caught Jodi once again hacking into his accounts that led to the confrontational messages which IMO led to Jodi at that point in time definitively drawing the line in the sand, so to speak, wrt her deciding for certain that Travis was going to die.. The messages exchanged on 5/26/08 that IMO stemmed directly from Travis catching Jodi hacking into his accounts is IMO the catalyst for which I've been searching... Those messages exchanged on 5/26 directly led to Jodi staging the break in two days later on 5/28 for which she secured one of the two murder weapons, the 25 semi auto handgun..that gun used one week later by Jodi in her carrying out the murder of Travis..

IMO his catching her once again hacking his ACCTS is what led to his calling her out in those electronic messages on 5/26.. Which he never had any idea would be the issue that was the deciding factor that would lead to her choosing to take his life...

Jmo, tho.

Love, love, love this post!!! :goodpost:.

And I really think you're on to something with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV