Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

I do not find JOdi attractive at all. She does not have natural beauty. moo

Travis on the other hand is very good-looking imo and has the same boyish looks as my BF. :twocents:

You know, when the whole KC debacle was going on, I initially thought she was a fairly attractive person but then the more I saw photos or watched videos, the more I found her to be kinda bizarre looking. I couldn't pinpoint what it was though -she just looked weird. I get the same from Jodi. Oh, and that little hole in Jodi's lips when her mouth is closed drives me batty! I keep waiting for a snake tongue to flicker out of it! Has anyone else noticed that?

She hasn't been rockin' that barrette of late. I wondered about that fashion choice, but I knew it wasn't for me to question that sort of thing. What is the position of sleuthers on the barrette?

Simplyyyyyyyy Charmingggggg. Hip, hip, and all that rott. :floorlaugh:

<snip>

I do not find Jodi attractive at all. She does not have natural physical beauty. moo

Travis on the other hand is very good-looking imo and has the same boyish looks as my BF. :twocents:

Travis has a smile that reaches his eyes and laughter that was contagious. Polar opposite of Jodi IMO

:anguish:

My mother would never have allowed bologna in any form inside our house. OTOH, she did eat scrapple. Go figure.

My
Mother fed us bologna at least 3 times a week if not more - and she eats them regularly to this day. Fried bologna and mustard sandwiches. Also, Mrs. Bairds white bread and bologna sandwiches, wrapped around a spicy kosher pickle. Mmmmmm.

Watching Dr. Drew and they are "grading" Nurmi's performance as defense attorney. I'm laughing my rear off at the "Nurmi Cam."

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I found something interesting: I finally got around to reading the autopsy and saw it states that TA's "pubic hair has previously been shaved". I went back and looked at the photo of him on the bed, and it could be true. Anyway, I doubt it was shaved by the medical examiner as part of the autopsy. What do you think?

I know I'm making a sweeping judgement here, but I think most men would not shave 'down there' unless it was specifically requested. Seems like maybe JA was the little pedo in this relationship!

Shaving "down there" is definitely a request I make of my s.o., but my guy friends also say they shave down there routinely. It is a cultural norm now.

My
Mother fed us bologna at least 3 times a week if not more - and she eats them regularly to this day. Fried bologna and mustard sandwiches. Also, Mrs. Bairds white bread and bologna sandwiches, wrapped around a spicy kosher pickle. Mmmmmm.

Obviously, my mother abused me. :furious:

I can't get over the defense wanting a chance to question another psychologist concerning Dr. DeMarte's diagnosis of BPD. It was in her report, I assume, and the defense knew of the diagnosis before the trial ever started.

Dr. Samuels tested Jodi himself. He was so hot about her having PTSD, he was questioned for so too many days about that. He was never even asked about a personality disorder by the defense.

It wasn't until a member of the jury asked if had found any other diagnosis for Jodi that he quickly mentioned that she had a personality disorder, not otherwise specified.

When Dr. DeMarte gave the MMPI, she looked at the results and Jodi's behavior patters and dropped the NOS and gave the specific diagnosis of BPD.

The defense has already had a chance to deal with her diagnosis through Dr. Samuels and in cross examination.

I hope the judge doesn't give the defense a do-over. IMHO, the domestic violence went over like a thud, and the PTSD is extremely iffy at this point. I hope we find out tomorrow if the sur-rebuttal will happen.

The opinion of Dr. Carp was also testified to. I can't imagine the judge allowing this surrebuttal with a new witness. moo and prayers for the Alexander's.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I found something interesting: I finally got around to reading the autopsy and saw it states that TA's "pubic hair has previously been shaved". I went back and looked at the photo of him on the bed, and it could be true. Anyway, I doubt it was shaved by the medical examiner as part of the autopsy. What do you think?

I know I'm making a sweeping judgement here, but I think most men would not shave 'down there' unless it was specifically requested. Seems like maybe JA was the little pedo in this relationship!

I would never say that a grown person shaving their private areas means that their partners are into kids. But, with JA Defense making the claim, it surely would be amusing to have that flipped on her. Travis shaved, does that mean you like little girls? (You know, since apparently it means you like the opposite sex of the person who is shaved. #Logic)

I was watching some of the first days of the trial this morning when Det. Flores was testifying and was kind of shocked at how different everybody was. The Judge came across as quite forceful. JM was almost relaxed. Nurmi was somewhat organized. They were totally different people. Jodi looked like a different person. It's appalling how many people get sucked into the black hole that she is.

"I can't say yes or no" "I don't remember" "I really can't recall" "That's difficult to answer" "I don't know" Their own witnesses had amnesia/fognesia!

Or they spoke in tongues, just like Jodi.

Being around her should come with a warning label: AVOID! SYMPTOMS ARE CONTAGIOUS!

:floorlaugh: BBM~ Yes! That drives me batty! Same with her 2 canine teeth. Soo creepy.

You know, when the whole KC debacle was going on, I initially thought she was a fairly attractive person but then the more I saw photos or watched videos, the more I found her to be kinda bizarre looking. I couldn't pinpoint what it was though -she just looked weird. I get the same from Jodi. Oh, and that little hole in Jodi's lips when her mouth is closed drives me batty! I keep waiting for a snake tongue to flicker out of it! Has anyone else noticed that?

Unbelievable. The defense is only digging the hole even deeper, in my opinion.

But then again, on the last part of JVM's program tonight, someone said the prosecution may have spared JA from death row by their own witness (Dr. DeMarte) suggesting she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

:doh:

If I was on this jury, my question would be: would this defendant kill again. Yes.
Would this defendant, with her anger problems, aggression. etc. be able to stop herself from being a repeat offender.

No.

I don't even know if they make it any more. BeachGirl's from Pennsylvania, so maybe she's heard of it, but I'd be amazed if many people on this board have even laid eyes on it.

I had scrapple once and that was enough,it's nasty. Can't beat a fried baloney sandwich, and a bag of Fritos in your school lunch..

Totally agree with you on this, including your DX. They should have run with the BPD. IMO, it wouldn't get an acquital, but it might have resulted in the Murder 2 she was willing to plea to. I suspect JW and KN know their client's issues and would have been thrilled to pursue the BPD route. It would have given them something to work with. I don't think JA would LET them go there. She's adament that she has no mental issues. There is no way in *#@ she would let her legal team even consider any kind of mental deficiency in presenting her case. After all, she's Einstein, right?

JA is definitely the conductor of ths trainweck...JW and KN are just hostages along for the ride. It will, however,come back to run her over, both now and in the penalty phase. I'm totally with you on the psychopathy, and there's no known remediation. BPD, with the proper therapy and committment on the patient's part can be overcome. JA is so rigid that she rejects 100% any mental defense rather than stipulate to the one PD that is most treatable. JA is "broken" and no amount of therapy or other treatment will ever make her acceptable in society.

The defense was pathetically willing to cop to Murder 2. It was the DA judgement that Murder 1 was going to be pursued.

I think they made the right call, there is no friggin way this crime wasn't premeditated. If you listen to JA's initial LE interviews and that of her mother, as well as the prosecutor's evidence, imo it is obvious what she did to avoid detection in AZ.

Why??? The jury questions have all been snarky. The courtwatchers who've been there all say none of the jury looks at Jodi, and the majority of the attentiveness and note taking is when Juan is up. All he has to do is show the jury the picture of the throat slashing and her goose is cooked. He can also put up a chart of her lies. She has admitted being there and killing him. It was premeditated. This was no self-defense or heat of passion crime.

They saw that picture. They saw all the pics when the ME was on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire