04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) I knew instinctively that coming here would make me start to feel better :)
I can skip my workout tonight....I think goat wrestling covered it this morning LOL

I just worked out my aggression on a Boston Butt roast....I did a little more than pull it..... I know that sooner or later there's gonna be a post or ten here that will have me LOLing all over the place :)

I love this place. I love you all. And thank you for letting me vent....my cats and dogs are tired of listening to me :floorlaugh:

BBM. My older son spent the afternoon at the DMV (known in these parts as the MVA) trying to get his car back. I offered to discuss this case with him to pass the time and he TURNED ME DOWN. I have a call in to my lawyer to have written out of my will. :furious:

I couldn't believe her nerve in saying that. I wished that the judge would have just let her talk, but someone objected. Maybe Martinez. I know there was one time he objected to her testifying about what happened during the fog, he was like, "If she remembers then I want her to tell us about it. lol"

:floorlaugh: omg, your signature :floorlaugh::drumroll:

FWIW~am watching the video of some of JM's cross of JA. It is in this tape where she mentions that MM called her parents once when she needed help. This came out when JM was questioning her about her mom coming to Mesa to help her move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuDwXwt9UHs

can someone please remove my bladder and take it to the bathroom.i do not want to get out my cozy bed :cry:

i am so looking forward to some juan tomorrow having serious withdrawls

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

NG on now...with someone reading through JA's sex diaries.

:doh:

Thank you :) I knew instinctively that coming here would make me start to feel better :)
I can skip my workout tonight....I think goat wrestling covered it this morning LOL

I just worked out my aggression on a Boston Butt roast....I did a little more than pull it..... I know that sooner or later there's gonna be a post or ten here that will have me LOLing all over the place :)

I love this place. I love you all. And thank you for letting me vent....my cats and dogs are tired of listening to me :floorlaugh:

BBM. My older son sent the afternoon at the DMV (known in these parts as the MVA) trying to get his car back. I offered to discuss this case with him to pass the time and he TURNED ME DOWN. I have a call in to my lawyer to have him written out of my will. :furious:

Sure, but he'd probably grind it up into the bologna first.

They wish they got bologna...only pnut butter there..every day....day after day after day...:rocker:

There's no room under the bus for the poor whales. Let's just leave it at the bells, shall we? :scared:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Whales have enough issues of their own, I agree ..

Beached Whale - YouTube

OT: NG LOLZ I love love love it when they read out Jodi's diaries on NG!! It makes me laugh soooo much!

HLN reporting what the motion said not the actual motion. :blushing: I got it here....
'The defense team wants to call psychologist Robert Geffner to the stand to refute DeMarte's testimony. The attorneys claim Martinez failed to present any evidence that Arias has a personality disorder in its case-in-chief, and therefore they should be allowed to rebut the new evidence introduced during his rebuttal case.

"If a court allows new evidence to be introduced in State's rebuttal, a defendant should be allowed to introduce contradictory evidence in surrebuttal," wrote defense attorney Jennifer Willmott in Monday's filing.' http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/22/jodi-arias-defense-wants-present-more-evidence

Thanks!

BBM

Wasn't Willmott supposed to discredit Dr. Demarte on cross-examination? She couldn't and didn't, so she gets 2 bites at the apple as well? :furious:

Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure this has been mentioned, but I am mentioning it again - if this trial drags on 4, 5, 6 more weeks, they are going to lose another juror or two!! Dangerous!

It truly is a war of attrition and I have always said their backup plan is to try to reduce the jury members to under 12. The longer they can keep throwing BS motions, then the longer there is a chance to have more jurors removed for any number of reasons like health, hardship, finding another juror misconduct, exhaustion, family emergency, etc. etc.

BBM. My older son sent the afternoon at the DMV (known in these parts as the MVA) trying to get his car back. I offered to discuss this case with him to pass the time and he TURNED ME DOWN. I have a call in to my lawyer to have written out of my will. :furious:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Funny!!!

So thinking about all these trips and JA wanting it to sound like they were a lot closer with each other than they really were.
So if somebody knows the dates please add to it because I don't have time to find all the info and still be able
to work as much as I can today so I can listen to court tomorrow. :scared: When writing this all down it is not as many trips as the DT or JA would want you to believe.

1. Sept 07 Havasupai, Grand Canyon - Has Dan & his sister with them because Travis did not want to go alone with her

2. Albuqueque New Mexico, Chama NM, Roswell NM and Colorado Year ?? - I know this is held in October every year but I don't know the year they went. I think 07.

3. Disneyland - sometime in 2007 - while they were in their so called "relationship" and driving back and forth to see each other

4. Huntington Beach - With Mark and Leslie - Again while they were in their "relationship"

5. Daniel Summit -Date ?? This was PPL friends/meeting in Utah.

6. March I think 07 - Palmyra NY, Niagria Falls NY - I think this was the religious trip drove back down to OKC for the convention Oklahoma City PPL convention.

7. Mesa to OKC March 08 I think on this trip they also went through and Amarillo, Tx because it is on the way. Again PPL

So if you take into account Havasupai-Grand Canyon was a week-end. Disneyland, Huntington Beach all occured while she was living in California and remove the PPL stuff that Travis was going to go one anyway.

I think we have 2 trips - NY to OKC and Albuque-Roswell-Colorado

Really for knowing each other Sept 06 to June 08 - 22 months there was really only 2 trips for maybe 5-7 days. JA makes it sound like they were
flitting off somewhere every week-end.
From listening to the dreaded phone sex tapes I remember her hinting to go with him to Washington DC but he did not take the hint, you could tell
he was not really interested in her going with him.

So am I just crazy for thinking this?? Maybe it is a lot of trips but I don't consider it to be really.
I think she wanted the appearance of a jet setter but she wasn't. Thinking back to the phone calls with Det Flores - Oh we are travelers. UGHHHHH

i gave up drinking nearly 2years ago but i have a fridge full of spirits and alchopops,i have been tempted more than once.

ive been living off takeaway practically since this started,unfortunately i have to cook for the kids :sigh: :scared::floorlaugh:

Alchopops? boozesicles? sounds good. I will tell you this ... as a nearly perfect (haha)mother of 3 grown children .. kids love to eat out of styrofoam containers.

OK, I have remained quiet for a little bit about the new Defense Motions that came out today because I am TIRED of being REPRIMANDED on here for speaking my mind; so I decided I had better cool down a little before I posted my rant. :furious::furious::furious:

First of all, HOW DARE THEY. The Defense has some nerve to come in at this late stage of the trial and bring on yet ANOTHER DR. to try and refute or IMO agree with Dr. Demarte. I say agree because I truly believe that along with the motion to include the lesser charges of Manslaughter, Heat of Passion, I believe the defense is going to yet AGAIN change their story and now say that Arias snapped.

IMO the Judge should NOT allow them to bring yet another DR in to this circus of a trial after the Defense has already had 2 of their so called Dr.'s that failed miserably in their attempt to saddle up their story with Arias's concocted Self Defense Fable. They had their chance, they already chose their plan of defense, they should NOT be allowed to offer up a whole new theory right at the end of this already over the top trial.

Not to mention, that the Def. is SOOOO ridiculously SSSLLOOOWWW at anything they do that this Jury will be so fatigued that even if they did want to convict her for Premed Murder, they WON'T because it would mean being sequestered EVEN LONGER!!! They will be Sequestered from what I have heard during deliberations and if they find her guilty of Premed, 1st Degree, they will have to then deliberate Life or Death. This trial has been ran so poorly by this Judge, she set the precedent very early on that the Defense can get away with pretty much whatever they want and they know that. Stephens has allowed them to be late, end early to feed the convict, stop court because of boo boo headaches and other nonsense. The Def., has been allowed also to introduce testimony and evidence that should have NEVER been allowed in the first place. Now I would be money she allows this Defense to pull this stunt too and if so, I guarantee that there will be NO DP. the jurors are DONE. They are SO over this trial and to prolong this case by another MONTH so the Defense can go with their new theory is just asinine. But, again, I have NO respect for this judge or the way she has ran this trial. This trial has become a circus with no rules, the Defense has NO respect for the court and that is apparent in the way JW and Nurmi behave in court. I just feel terrible for the Alexander family for they are the ones that are going to pay for this Judges ineptitude at running a DP case. It will be at their expense and the expense of Justice for Travis that this Judge has failed them so so miserably.

Then there is the expense to the Taxpayers of Arizona, this Judge has NO respect or reverence for the citizens that are footing this exorbitant defense bill and trial costs. they has been NO OVERSIGHT and no one to stand up and demand this trial be ran efficiently and with keeping the costs down. I am just literally sick because I know what's coming and even though I had thought all along that this verdict would result in the DP and rightfully so, if this judge allows this new DR and the lesser charges, it's not going to turn out that way IMO. Well just have to see, but heck that will be halfway through Summer... and maybe not even then.

That's just my opinion....

ALL of this....and I thank you for it. :tyou:

Poor ALV, JM destroyed her credibility so completely her ego is in tatters. So what does she do? She runs to the editor of at least one of her books to restore her ego.

This isn't about JA folks. This is now about ALV IMO.

I am SO there with you on this! "REVENGE of ALV"!!!!!!:please:

BBM. My older son sent the afternoon at the DMV (known in these parts as the MVA) trying to get his car back. I offered to discuss this case with him to pass the time and he TURNED ME DOWN. I have a call in to my lawyer to have him written out of my will. :furious:

Lol! Go easy on the poor boy...there are limits to human patience!

Last week I had the TV on some HLN show and the TH said something like, "Who is the real victim? Is it Jodi or Travis?!," and my boyfriend, walking through the room, said, "I'm the real victim! I want my girlfriend back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966