04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The psychologist on the stand last week Dr DeMarte mentioned it in her testimony .. it happened at Travis'. He had a PPL gathering and his house was full with about 30 or so guests, Jodi arrived uninvited and unexpected and announced herself as his girlfriend, Travis corrected her in front of everyone and said 'no she is not' ... she was asked to leave, but was found the next morning asleep behind the christmas tree! I'm not sure if she left and snuck back in and hid behind it, or if she just hid behind it and never left the gathering.

Yeah, how freakin' embarrassing!

Probably snuck through the doggie door again..

Jodi stalking Flores.. terrible.

I sooooooo loved watch Flores interrogate jodi. she really was flirty flirt flirt and thought he was falling for her BS. He showed her otherwise. It was priceless.

They were at the Hughes house, Jodie had supposedly gone to bed. The Hughes took that opportunity to talk to travis regarding ! their concerns about Jodie and travis relationship.
They sensed Jodie was on the other side listening in. They open the door and their stood Jodie with that famous evil look.

That was ANOTHER ONE .. she did that too when her and Travis were still official TWICE according to CH's Twitter .. like caught eavesdropping outside their bedroom door TWICE!!!

Can't the DT realise that travis wasn't into Jodie. They can't accept the fact that they weren't exclusive.

I think we're getting Dr D's mixed up. There's Dr J Demarte and then Dr Drew.
I think it was Dr Drew that said Jodi called the prosecutor numerous times but it was Flores.
Slap me if I'm wrong :)

She called Flores. And vicevesa. She did not call the DA. She did not know who it was until the day she was arrested.

Is that even legal? Like an invasion of privacy. Is she doing this to cause the family more grief.?

You know people are tweeting as in angry due to this, I saw the drawing on state vs Jodi page. But would that be considered stalking? I don't know what she is doing. But you think her attorney's would stop her. This is the victim.

That was ANOTHER ONE .. she did that too when her and Travis were still official TWICE according to CH's Twitter .. like caught eavesdropping outside their bedroom door TWICE!!!

So weird that she never cared to mingle with the women. In the video where she's sleeping on his lap. Clingy poor guy she wouldn't even give him guy time.

Jodi coming on to Flores to try and manipulate him was eye-opening in those interviews. If she could do that to a cop, imagine what she did to Travis. I about carped when she asked Flores what kind of gun he had, this from a "battered woman"? My arse.

She called Flores. And vicevesa. She did not call the DA. She did not know who it was until the day she was arrested.

Exactly. Another poster thought it was Dr JDemarte on the stand that said it. IIRC It's late, maybe I'm imagining it.

I'm sorry I was talking about Dr. Drew screwing up on his show. They were talking about Jodi calling Flores 3 or 4 times a day from day 1 when Travis was found. Drew said the prosecutor's office.

Right, it was my fault for repeating what I heard on Dr. Drew and taking his word for it. Our WS people here know more than he does and we have it right that she called Flores.

I learned a lesson that I should have known. We have to be careful when trusting THs like Dr Drew. They do get things wrong on occasion. :floorlaugh:

Can't the DT realise that travis wasn't into Jodie. They can't accept the fact that they weren't exclusive.

They know it. They get paid to pretend they dont. On another note, theres a book called Hes Just Not that into You. Thats the book Samuels should of given jodi instead of the other one.

Right, it was my fault for repeating what I heard on Dr. Drew and taking his word for it. Our WS people here know more than he does and we have it right that she called Flores.

I learned a lesson that I should have known. We have to be careful when trusting THs like Dr Drew. They do get things wrong on occasion. :floorlaugh:

Ooops, you're the 'other poster' Hatfield! sorry, I forgot who originally brought it up.
And you're so right, I've caught so many HLN peeps getting facts wrong it's laughable!!

Sheesh, got me if it's legal. I'd think they'd need proof it was really a family member drawing. That would be hard to prove unless JA says YUP.

I think she did one of his older bros. Looks too much like him.

If I went to supposedly boyfriend's house, and he stated for everyone, she is not my girlfriend,
I would take my very bruised ego, run to my car, and never see that person again, ever.

When Jodi was going on about her linebacker pose, I wished JM would have asked her, "If Mr. Alexander is coming straight at you, ma'am, then how does the bullet go sideways through his head and not straight back through his brain?"

"Objection. She's not a ballistics expert, just an expert in bull. May we approach?"

Wouldn't Travis' head have to be turned like he was a swimmer, stroking in the water to get that trajectory if he were standing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE