04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see when he examined her, if he did. After the other three experts testified? Hmm - fit the hand to the glove much?

Just like I'm curious as to when the DT first contacted this guy. Did he turn them down before, but now they've come to him with a different angle?

Did JW give him a shout out last week? "Um, JSS, I'd like to call a friend."

Seems he likes to testify as to the inappropriate methods and conclusions of his peers.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) I got a little sidetracked with that post defending AL and I forgot to check in and say good morning. (I hate starting my day off angry) I've been on and off the threads all weekend, I'm really looking forward to the trial today, I sure hope there are no delays.

You must watch Dr Horns testimony (Day 3 on youtube). It'll alleviate all your fears IMO. Also note that he's scheduled to return in the states rebuttal case to reinforce the brutality and sequence of events. There isn't an excuse in the world for what she did to TA that doesn't justify her rotting with PTSD, BPD and BWS in prison like all the others sitting on death row.

Thank you!! I didn't know Dr. Horn was returning, I can't wait. I pray he shuts down the DT, and secures the jury for JM. Justice for Travis

You made me feel hopeful :)

I'm not surprised she expects this. She thinks she controls the Universe. Hate to admit the Schaedenfreude but it makes her check in to death row that's coming all the sweeter.

I will take Delusional for 500 Katie/Alex Trebeck

Can someone please explain how this could be a heat of passion when she bought a gun & knife to take with her on her camping trip? Did she think she would run into another heat of passion moment with strange men????
IMO they are trying to confuse the jury. I can't see this fitting in with all the other evidence they have on her.

I wonder what happened to him. I haven't seen him in the gallery as of late. No interviews either. Maybe they had a bad break up :floorlaugh: At least he is safe.

His 15 minutes were up :D

You'll get flamed by the English too! :floorlaugh:

Scotland is part of Great Britain, as is England.

Knew it was coming being from Scottish and British dissent and now living in the usa. Technically would it not be part of the British Isles:blushing:

:fence:

Found it! JVM interviews Bryan Carr: "Jodi predicts a mistrial, and when the case is retried, she'll get manslaughter."

Nobody seems to know where this dude came from. I've read he befriended Arias while in jail but I am wondering, now that it's come to light, could he be the guy from the airplane while en route to Travis' memorial, in which she exchanged digits with?

I know I am completely bias but Carr, Searcy, Brewer, Samuels and LaViolette seem like they were all cut from the same clothe. Total bottom feeders.

Brian Carr musta went HLN show hopping cause I just listened to him on DD & NG

Is that the guy that used to show up in court everyday? I think he's "special" ... Like ride the short bus special. Shame really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She probably wrote the check knowing it would never be cashed. She may have taken the check with her and left it in Travis's house so it would look to LE that she was on good terms with Travis and was paying for the car she wrecked. When detective Flores was interrogating her she asked him if he knew if the check was cashed or not and it's likely she knew that it would never have been cashed.
It would be interesting to know if she had money in her account at that time that would have covered the amount on the check.

Would be interesting to know if TA's fingerprints were on the check. Wouldn't surprise me for her to have written it after she killed him with all the other bizarre things JA has done.

I think she had $146 in her account or something like that. I'm getting that from previous discussion on here so I can't vouch for that or anything.

No, gf. You are remembering g that from trial when Juan confronted Jodi with all of her accounts and the balances in all of them at the time of the murder. Juanderful had her withdrawals, etc.

You could tell she was shocked even tho she must have known it was coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member