10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK..So BS was suppose to arrive back in KCM on Sunday but BS showed up at the house where they were staying last night and then JI, DB, and boys left the residence shortly afterwards... Does LE know where they went?

That's my question too. I been reading this thread for pages trying to catch up but looks like everything under the sun is being discuss. Maybe we are on the wrong thread.

It appears this thread is all over the place. My gut feeling is LE knows where DB & JI are, I imagine they are under 24 hr surveillance. They may have left to have a weekend away from the media with the boys as they anticipate an arrest soon? Another reason for leaving is to have in depth conversations at a secluded location with the new local lawyer before he/she is announced ?

The late night move is more difficult to follow, especially when it is sudden. Thinking back on a recent case many knew of and still her trail was lost! If the Irwin family has moved into their own dwelling for the time being, the location will not stay secretive for long with the boys going to school. This will put DB & JI alone together for the first time since Lisa went missing. While they have said this being together has brought them closer, there have been other people present. I wonder with no one else around, if tension, tempers, blaming, and turning on each other will be forthcoming?

My mercy! lol I had to look at the thread title 3x to see exactly what thread I had opened.

The topic of this thread is -

10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa’s Family Leaves

Let's steer this thread out of the ditches and back on to the highway, okay? ;)

Please and thank you. :)

*this post lands randomly*

We have parallel conversations going on about JJ's interview. So nothing gets missed we can keep it contained on the MSM thread here.

I will move a few posts over, so if you are missing one, check there. :)

My mercy! lol I had to look at the thread title 3x to see exactly what thread I had opened.

The topic of this thread is -

10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa’s Family Leaves

Let's steer this thread out of the ditches and back on to the highway, okay? ;)

Please and thank you. :)

*this post lands randomly*

My post was about the "private investigator" who was answering - or dancing around it - as to why he "returned to KS last night and the family left".

He said they are just taking a break. Carry on :)

My post was about the "private investigator" who was answering - or dancing around it - as to why he "returned to KS last night and the family left".

I think he also said it was because of people knocking at their door and hanging around.

I think he also said it was because of people knocking at their door and hanging around.

You are right, that was actually in my initial post that was moved to the MSM thread ;)

This is only my theory. I first had 2, 1. maybe a young family member accidently dropped the baby, and DB was protecting that child. 2. It appeared to me that JI was being threatened. This is theory, but with the new developments, (MW and the PI helping the family go to an undisclosed place), I think it is the 2. theory. He is in the union, and what else? If he could not comply with something, that some group of people told him, "or they would take his baby". Then that happened, and they told him, "if you tell on us, we'll take the others, one by one." That would account for JI's demeanor, his acting paralyzed to act. It would account for DB trying desperately to cope with LE, media. That would account for all the "strange" happenings that don't make sense. I've seen, but haven't confirmed that the PI has been a body guard as well as a PI. His actions last night appeared more like a powerful body guard, than a PI. There were cars that showed up with tinted glasses. The family, PI and the people they were staying with, whisked bags and belongings out to the cars so fast that media trucks failed to follow, very fast, very well synchronized. And, this was just after PI flew in from NY. It was all planned to perfection. Only hitch was poor Ms Porter who showed up to help at a crucial time. Just my theory at this time.

My kids hold my hand too, voluntarily, but that doesn't mean they ALWAYS ARE- even right in front of our house after school. All people are saying is that this is something of a stretch to presume that means the are self-indulgent, detached, and unconcerned with their children.

Completely agree. I don't see anything wrong with the picture as some do. My post was in response to another mommy who'd asked me a question. :innocent:

What would be the big draw of photos of these children, anyway? JMO

I really think holding hands in their front yard is holding them to a very very rare standard of parental supervision. I mean, to read your post it sounds like you didn't allow your children to ride bikes, or have "races" with other kids in the park, or play soccer, which doesn't sound like it's probably right -

It's different if you are talking about navigating a very narrow busy alleyway - these kids are in their front yard, looks safe to me.

I havent' caught up yet. :waitasec:

But, wasn't Baby Lisa in "their" home? Wasn't so safe after all. JMO

So the family leaves around 10 pm last night, along with their sons, for some place unknown. This was not done in secret. The media saw them leaving and reported it to the public. We, the public, do not know where they went, how long they will be gone or even why they went. The reasons for leaving are numerous and range from protecting themselves and their young sons from any type of threats to running from the law for fear of prosecution. However, it appears to me that the majority feel that, even with the reason being unknown, the family is once again doing something that is socially unacceptable. So I offer a suggestion.

Perhaps someone should write and publish a book. One that lets family members of missing and/or killed loved ones know what they should and should not do during the crucial time period where their every move and word is criticized. Of course the book needs to be easy enough to read with short chapters. After all, we wouldn't like to hear that a family has taken a couple of hours of their time to actually read the book cover to cover. The chapters should probably be short and to the point of each situation that may arise. For example, a chapter on how to deal with media or how to dress during the crucial time period. It needs to be something that can be easily referrenced to. A stranger comes to your door? Make sure you read the chapter on how to deal with unsolicited offers of help. First responders should also keep copies in their vehicles so they can hand one to the family as they give them their cards.

Then again, after thinking about it, that won't work either. After all, not everyone is going to agree on how to act or behave in a situation such as this. The family would still be judged no matter what. And if they followed the book to closely they would be reamed for not being natural and only doing what the book says to appear to be innocent. I suppose the best thing to do is to stick to the facts and accept that no one is going to react and behave the same way I (and the rest of the public) would. If they are guilty it will come out. If they are innocent, I would rather not condemn them. Especially when the majority of their "proof" of guilt is their socially unacceptable behavior.

MOO

Out of State?

I'm a lil behind in the posts but will catch up. But Disneyland! Like so many others have thought before....or how about Universal Studios....we all know that drill.

Bring this baby home! It's getting colder at night and it makes me sick to think of this lil childs body out in the dark, cold, rain,dirt...all alone, discarded like she had no purpose...Ooops I'm thinking out loud again.
:furious:

There is something written. It's referred to as a 'social contract'. Most don't believe in living in such a way that our children are put in harms way - then appear on National Television to garner sympathy by manipulation, rather than truth. Then have the audacity to indignantly justify this behavior? Oh, let's not forget the histrionic "we're being attacked by strangers" in textbook crazymaking fashion. Really? I'm Finding it difficult to see this any other way.

I mean, let's just entertain this simple thought. They've got a pretty high price attorney. Must be too expensive to have him write a note to the public? Of course, this would never explain why they will not talk to LE in an attempt to save their child's life. Yeah, I guess that makes it harder to explain.

I'm a lil behind in the posts but will catch up. But Disneyland! Like so many others have thought before....or how about Universal Studios....we all know that drill.

Bring this baby home! It's getting colder at night and it makes me sick to think of this lil childs body out in the dark, cold, rain,dirt...all alone, discarded like she had no purpose...Ooops I'm thinking out loud again.
:furious:

I've been thinking Texas. Wouldn't surprise me.

Respectfully snipped.
So the family leaves around 10 pm last night, along with their sons, for some place unknown. This was not done in secret. The media saw them leaving and reported it to the public. We, the public, do not know where they went, how long they will be gone or even why they went...
I agree with the entire post, but I wanted to comment on this part especially, because it really says it all.

They left because of the media camping outside the door and strangers knocking. It was not a drama. It was not undercover, or secret. The family simply left for a location where the vultures would not be lying in wait to snap photos and get "exclusives". IMO, it none of the public's business where they went. I'm sure LE knows. And we would not have even known they'd gone - there would not be any drama surrounding their exit - if the media wasn't living outside their door, so any drama created by the family's exit was done by the media, who probably fell all over themselves reporting it.

If I were in DB and JI's shoes, I'd have left too, just for one millisecond of privacy without the whir of cameras, would help me stay sane. They did nothing wrong by getting the heck out of there.

IMO

I've been thinking Texas. Wouldn't surprise me.
Because of the cousin ML? Do you mean just until Monday (tomorrow)? Becuz otherwise, they would be yanking the boys out of school, or getting time off from school. Maybe they're going to have the boys stay out of the area.

Turnadot said:
If I were in DB and JI's shoes, I'd have left too, just for one millisecond of privacy without the whir of cameras, would help me stay sane. They did nothing wrong by getting the heck out of there.
I agree that it's none of our business, but I hope that LE knows where they are...IMO.

Speculation only: I've been thinking that *maybe* they plan to resume talking in person to LE, and wanted a family getaway before school resumes on Monday. But you would think they would have left Thursday nite, in order to have all day Friday away, too. Maybe something happened on Friday, tho, to encourage them to cooperate. I even daydreamed a bit that they might be conferencing with JT via phone and discussing confessions. But I don't think that LE has told them "all that they have on them", and I'm not sure if all the lab results are complete yet (from the SW). So this would probably be premature. I believe it's going to take more for that to happen. I've also thought that maybe they're trying to hide from GJ subpoenas. Or perhaps they wanted to regroup about a replacement for Cyndy Short. JMO.

Based on previous announcements of what/why they're doing, my guess is that it's anything but what was said to the media about it. ;) JMO.

A break? After a break they needed some rest and then after the rest they need a break?

So the family leaves around 10 pm last night, along with their sons, for some place unknown. This was not done in secret. The media saw them leaving and reported it to the public. We, the public, do not know where they went, how long they will be gone or even why they went. The reasons for leaving are numerous and range from protecting themselves and their young sons from any type of threats to running from the law for fear of prosecution. However, it appears to me that the majority feel that, even with the reason being unknown, the family is once again doing something that is socially unacceptable. So I offer a suggestion.

Perhaps someone should write and publish a book. One that lets family members of missing and/or killed loved ones know what they should and should not do during the crucial time period where their every move and word is criticized. Of course the book needs to be easy enough to read with short chapters. After all, we wouldn't like to hear that a family has taken a couple of hours of their time to actually read the book cover to cover. The chapters should probably be short and to the point of each situation that may arise. For example, a chapter on how to deal with media or how to dress during the crucial time period. It needs to be something that can be easily referrenced to. A stranger comes to your door? Make sure you read the chapter on how to deal with unsolicited offers of help. First responders should also keep copies in their vehicles so they can hand one to the family as they give them their cards.

Then again, after thinking about it, that won't work either. After all, not everyone is going to agree on how to act or behave in a situation such as this. The family would still be judged no matter what. And if they followed the book to closely they would be reamed for not being natural and only doing what the book says to appear to be innocent. I suppose the best thing to do is to stick to the facts and accept that no one is going to react and behave the same way I (and the rest of the public) would. If they are guilty it will come out. If they are innocent, I would rather not condemn them. Especially when the majority of their "proof" of guilt is their socially unacceptable behavior.

MOO

I don't think a book is necessary - maybe just good old-fashioned common sense is in order.

How about this: Just answer ALL questions of LE, including the uncomfortable ones; tell the whole truth; and ask the public for any help in finding your missing child.

That oughta do it for starters. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy