100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am confused. I thought this was going to be a dedicated thread only for the questions from the jury. But I guess it is a main thread. Is that right? There will be no thread isolated for the questions ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I am confused. I thought this was going to be a dedicated thread only for the questions from the jury. But I guess it is a main thread. Is that right? There will be no thread isolated for the questions ?

I would think this is like any other trial day thread. Once the questions and answers are given, I would imagine that they will be consolidated, and put in the media thread just like any other day.

:twocents:

Heres a thought,,what if matt m was with ja when they rob grampas house,,the visit to matt during her trip was to get the gun

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Wow, this guy asked Judge Stephens "what is your status" She said "I am not here to answer your questions". She seems ticked lol.

lmao

Author Profiles =: Alison?, Kelly Sheahen Gerner, Ryan Kerns ?

Is WildAboutTrial in the courthouse/room? if so, why do I not know this person? Can someone help me out so I can introduce myself today? :seeya:

Shuze - thanks for the video. Darn it seems as though his conversation stuck with the albino snake coiling on his lap - she did shoot him in the head. Holy cow - very sad.

@dazeychic Gmorning Shelli. I am a bigger nerd. I am the only media person sitting in the court. Nerd/Dingus.. a Ningus. :p

I thought the other "jury questions" thread was for proposed questions that WS members were predicting.

This thread is for discussion, I believe. But don't quote me on that.

Wow, this guy asked Judge Stephens "what is your status" She said "I am not here to answer your questions". She seems ticked lol.

lmao
Is it wrong of me to wish she showed a bit more of that chutzpah in this trial though? I think she's a very good judge - obviously concerned with causing appellate grounds - but the defense really seems to tread on her a lot.

So your ex was just murdered and you ask:
"Did you find a check there? Is it gonna be cashed, hahaha?"
(Jodi - phone interview)

:furious:

I missed the state's case, but have been able to watch everything since. I was reading the theories on the duct tape. Did the prosecutor address the tape? I read in the previous thread the theory of taping the weapons to her leg. I wondered if she taped the knife handle with the sticky part out. It would help keep the knife handle firmly in her hand and help prevent the blood from making it slick. Of course, I believe the knife attack occured first and he was shot at it's conclusion (IMO).

I'm just about over this trial! It's just drug on and on and on for JA's benefit enough. I'm so angry that she and Nurmi have taken over the courtroom. I realize it's because this is a death penalty case, but I believe the judge has gone overboard with what's been allowed! I can't wait to get to the juror's questions, at least then maybe JA won't have the time to think up some great story or reasoning of why she did what she did or didn't do! Does anyone know if Juan will be able to question JA on any of her answers she gives to these questions?

tampa ‏@tampacigar4U
@WildAboutTrial A lot of us would buy stock in your company if you took over covering all big trials on TV and online. Think about it please
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

1 min WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
@tampacigar4U Trust me Tampa, we are dedicated to doing just that. We are a new company and growing rapidly. Thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop