DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your ex was just murdered and you ask:
"Did you find a check there? Is it gonna be cashed, hahaha?"
(Jodi - phone interview)

:furious:

Well, she needed the money to be able to send flowers to his grandmother. Flowers ain't cheap....

Can anyone tell me about her conflicting stories regarding the knife? In one story she says the last thing she remembers about the knife is dropping it on the tile floor and it clanged, and in another story she remembers putting it in the dishwasher. How has Nurmi or Juan addressed this? I missed it.
TIA!

Great so he is starting out late which makes everything late today!!

That surprises you? One more reason that this judge is a complete joke. Punctuality is another one of the problems I have with her. I like judges who demand respect, and in the case of punctuality, demand that ALL participants involved in a particular trial be in the courtroom on time each day.

I do truly believe he thought she had left his house and she made her way back in with the gun. She shot him after the last pic of Travis' shocked look and the flash.

None of the pics prior to the last "accidental" one have a flash. They are also very shaky and crap quality and Jodi claims she is a photographer?!! pffffttt

Just wondering... In the last thread I got the impression you were not convinced of her premeditation. From this current comment it sounds like you are convinced of it. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways?:floorlaugh:

I missed the state's case, but have been able to watch everything since. I was reading the theories on the duct tape. Did the prosecutor address the tape? I read in the previous thread the theory of taping the weapons to her leg. I wondered if she taped the knife handle with the sticky part out. It would help keep the knife handle firmly in her hand and help prevent the blood from making it slick. Of course, I believe the knife attack occured first and he was shot at it's conclusion (IMO).

i think it was just one of those things they couldn't explain so they left it alone. who knows what that was about? JM used his strongest points and focused on what he COULD prove or explain. no sense in getting bogged down with details like that. it's on a long list of things we'll never know, IMO.

That surprises you? One more reason that this judge is a complete joke. Punctuality is another one of the problems I have with her. I like judges who demand respect, and in the case of punctuality, demand that ALL participants involved in a particular trial be in the courtroom on time each day.

You cannot knock her punctuality. She is handling cases before JA's trial starts. If those cases take longer she cannot control that.

OK guys, help an old lady out here, I'm looking for the address for Travis' sister to send a donation, I know I saw it on the "view from the inside" thread, but I can only find the paypal one, I'd like to send a little note to Travis' family so I'd like the one that has a PO Box. Help please, thanks :)

I have been thinking about her story.

Get body slammed, roll on the floor, run the long way to the closet, float up to the gun (using no hands) grab it, go into the bathroom, take a stance while a "linebacker is charging at you, shoot him, roll on the floor some more, have a knife that magically appears in your hand, fight with him with the knife (defensive wounds), stab him multiple times with great force and slit his throat. All this in approx 2min and 16 seconds between that last shot of him alive in shower looking at her and the one of him on the ground bleeding.

Unless she is Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill), I don't think so. It would be hard to reenact her version even with movie magic.

Just wondering... In the last thread I got the impression you were not convinced of her premeditation. From this current comment it sounds like you are convinced of it. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways?:floorlaugh:

Ok Juan! lol:great:

Hello everyone!

I am anxious/eager for today. It will be real interesting to see questions the jurors have for JA and how she answers them.

Someone mentioned on the other thread (I'm sorry but I forget who it was) that it's surprising that JA didn't try to blame the dog. I'm surprised she's not blaming Travis from beyond the grave. Her explanation would be "I'm trying to remember what happened. There are moments when I feel like the fog is lifting but Travis keeps distracting me from the astral world. He says I didn't do anything wrong and that I shouldn't give out any more information than I have already. That's private between the two of us, according to him. I told him I just want to kill myself and go be with him forever but the great, generous man that he is (minus the abuse and pedophilia naturally) said I should live and be a light to the world. His finals words were Jodi, you're beautiful on the outside and inside."

Puke.

Can anyone tell me about her conflicting stories regarding the knife? In one story she says the last thing she remembers about the knife is dropping it on the tile floor and it clanged, and in another story she remembers putting it in the dishwasher. How has Nurmi or Juan addressed this? I missed it.
TIA!

I believe she said she "thought" she remembered putting in the dishwasher, but it could be a prior memory because of course she loaded the dishwasher before.:waitasec:

Not true. I was always not convinced either way. <mod snip>

Im bringing my post over from the closing thread to reply to Totally Obsessed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed
I actually think she snuck back upstairs and went THRU the closet, gun in hand and surprised him in the shower

I have also thought of that too. I still not convinced the shower pictures were done voluntarily either. She said the camera had a zoom and was really vague at times about the distance she was standing from the shower.

If the closet door was opened partially into the bathroom would she have a view of the shower?

IMO.
I have always believed that Travis thought she had left and she snuck back in.

JMO

HLN re-enactment kinda convinced me that TA was stabbed first and I was one of the people that was convinced she shot him first.

Because if the casing had rolled into the blood, it would blood on it because it landed RIGHT in the square middle of the blood.

I have been thinking about her story.

Get body slammed, roll on the floor, run the long way to the closet, float up to the gun (using no hands) grab it, go into the bathroom, take a stance while a "linebacker is charging at you, shoot him, roll on the floor some more, have a knife that magically appears in your hand, fight with him with the knife (defensive wounds), stab him multiple times with great force and slit his throat. All this in approx 2min and 16 seconds between that last shot of him alive in shower looking at her and the one of him on the ground bleeding.

Unless she is Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill), I don't think so. It would be hard to reenact her version even with movie magic.

I wish Juan would put together a montage of JA statements on the stand about that, and show them with a timeline graph of the pictures.

INMHO he needs a visual for the jury to see the impossibility of her story.

The over the top amount of questions from the Jury, a hundred of them; seriously?? This is VERY troublesome in my opinion. If the Prosecution had given their case to the extenet they should have and covered EVERY angle, explained every detail and discussed the MOTIVE behind this horrific murder, then that Jury should NOT have one question to ask. IMO, the Prosecution FAILED to give a direct motive as to WHY Arias did this. The Pro's danced around the subject but NEVER gave a complete reason. That Jury should by now have a VERY clear picture of the events that led up to the murder, the crime itself and the following time afterward. If I was the Pro's, I would be VERY worried and I am totally against Arias and I want her to get the Death Penalty, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

Hello everyone!

I am anxious/eager for today. It will be real interesting to see questions the jurors have for JA and how she answers them.

Someone mentioned on the other thread (I'm sorry but I forget who it was) that it's surprising that JA didn't try to blame the dog. I'm surprised she's not blaming Travis from beyond the grave. Her explanation would be "I'm trying to remember what happened. There are moments when I feel like the fog is lifting but Travis keeps distracting me from the astral world. He says I didn't do anything wrong and that I shouldn't give out any more information than I have already. That's private between the two of us, according to him. I told him I just want to kill myself and go be with him forever but the great, generous man that he is (minus the abuse and pedophilia naturally) said I should live and be a light to the world. His finals words were Jodi, you're beautiful on the outside and inside."

Puke.

But she is blaming him! All of the abuse he inflicted on her is the reason she had to kill him. It's all his fault!

Nevermind....buttoning my lips regarding the straight razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie