100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, help an old lady out here, I'm looking for the address for Travis' sister to send a donation, I know I saw it on the "view from the inside" thread, but I can only find the paypal one, I'd like to send a little note to Travis' family so I'd like the one that has a PO Box. Help please, thanks :)

Look under my name...I posted it the other day.

Can anyone tell me about her conflicting stories regarding the knife? In one story she says the last thing she remembers about the knife is dropping it on the tile floor and it clanged, and in another story she remembers putting it in the dishwasher. How has Nurmi or Juan addressed this? I missed it.
TIA!

Remembering dropping the knife (in supposed shock), gives hints of she was out of control and supposedly (yeah right) not in her right mind.

She said she wasn't sure. She remembers putting a knife in the dishwasher and it might have been earlier in the day. Pointless to beat on that...there are better directions to go in.

Not true. I was always not convinced either way. Obviously you did not read some of my statements from last night.

Obviously I did and many others did too. In your current comment you put "I do truly believe...". Sounds like you were convinced to me.:twocents:

The over the top amount of questions from the Jury, a hundred of them; seriously?? This is VERY troublesome in my opinion. If the Prosecution had given their case to the extenet they should have and covered EVERY angle, explained every detail and discussed the MOTIVE behind this horrific murder, then that Jury should NOT have one question to ask. IMO, the Prosecution FAILED to give a direct motive as to WHY Arias did this. The Pro's danced around the subject but NEVER gave a complete reason. That Jury should by now have a VERY clear picture of the events that led up to the murder, the crime itself and the following time afterward. If I was the Pro's, I would be VERY worried and I am totally against Arias and I want her to get the Death Penalty, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

No, the fact there are 100 questions are a good thing. They are trying to understand her defense and it doesn't make any sense.

I wish Juan would put together a montage of JA statements on the stand about that, and show them with a timeline graph of the pictures.

INMHO he needs a visual for the jury to see the impossibility of her story.

I think JM should provide a visual for the trip/gas cans/receipts/license plates and also for the actual murder itself with the time stamps etc. Would be real good.

The over the top amount of questions from the Jury, a hundred of them; seriously?? This is VERY troublesome in my opinion. If the Prosecution had given their case to the extenet they should have and covered EVERY angle, explained every detail and discussed the MOTIVE behind this horrific murder, then that Jury should NOT have one question to ask. IMO, the Prosecution FAILED to give a direct motive as to WHY Arias did this. The Pro's danced around the subject but NEVER gave a complete reason. That Jury should by now have a VERY clear picture of the events that led up to the murder, the crime itself and the following time afterward. If I was the Pro's, I would be VERY worried and I am totally against Arias and I want her to get the Death Penalty, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

I actually think the questions are to fill in the gaping holes (sorry for the pun NOT) that JA and Nurmi created with their story.

regarding the pristine casing in the blood:

remember the other day she tried to tell a story to explain this and didn't get far with it? she said something like 'that's not how that happened' and JM cut her off. i figured nurmi may revisit that.

but i think even big boy understands that once the 'fog' set in, she couldn't POSSIBLY have remembered that little detail and had any credibility at all so he didn't let her go there. it only would've emphasized that her fog was pretty intermittent, and only 'lifted' when it served her purpose.

and IMO, it was a mistake for him to ask her how she felt when she dropped the knife. the fog seems to have magically lifted there too, since she said it was a 'horrible feeling.'

i've been in lots of fog. when it lifts, it doesn't come back. :waitasec:
Her fog is driving me batty. ;) She keeps using brain fog and abuse fog interchangeably and incorrectly and even mixing it with a response to trauma which doesn't fit either category!

Abuse fog is not memory loss no matter how many times Jodi tells us otherwise. ;) However, memory loss is sometimes found in abuse situations - most often in conjunction with a traumatic brain injury.

Just FWIW

I have been thinking about her story.

Get body slammed, roll on the floor, run the long way to the closet, float up to the gun (using no hands) grab it, go into the bathroom, take a stance while a "linebacker is charging at you, shoot him, roll on the floor some more, have a knife that magically appears in your hand, fight with him with the knife (defensive wounds), stab him multiple times with great force and slit his throat. All this in approx 2min and 16 seconds between that last shot of him alive in shower looking at her and the one of him on the ground bleeding.

Unless she is Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill), I don't think so. It would be hard to reenact her version even with movie magic.

It's worse than that. She claims it all started AFTER the ceiling photo. That's 62 seconds. Her account of running around in a circle to get the gun off a high shelf plus the stabbing and throat slashing down in the hallway. All this happened in 62 seconds according to her.

Here's one thing that brings me some satisfaction today.... You KNOW there are going to be some questions that will piss her off royally, she'll be seething I'm sure. I get a kick out of that, and also the fact that she might be forced to answer some of them. Haha

I'm not really surprised by the number. She's been up there for weeks. And apparently they are note takers. They have heard the same inconsistent statements as we have. And a lot of the questions are probably duplicates.

Tanisha sent a message to the Travis support page with a PO box address to send cards, letters of support.

Just so I dont have to keep sending messages cause its to time consuming and Im trying to get back to everyone, can u please post on your page I do have a PO box they can send support to, its
Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373
Thanks again for all your loving support to our family, our hearts are filled with great gratitude, the support really brightens up our days. ♥

No, the fact there are 100 questions are a good thing. They are trying to understand her defense and it doesn't make any sense.

Remember there are 18 jurors.
That is 5 1/2 questions per person.
Seems reasonable to me. MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

But she is blaming him! All of the abuse he inflicted on her is the reason she had to kill him. It's all his fault!

Yes. She blames him for everything. I'm just surprised she's not saying that Travis (from the astral world) is keeping her from telling the truth. Or something. The woman is bonkers.

Yes, she's in the courtroom :) I follow her on Twitter for updates. Here is a link to her picture, maybe that will help you recognize her?

http://wildabouttrial.com/about/

That's a very impressive biography. I never thought about actual person behind the website -- come to find out she's a criminal defense attorney, among other things.

You cannot knock her punctuality. She is handling cases before JA's trial starts. If those cases take longer she cannot control that.

This is a Death Penalty Trial, there should be NO other case on her Docket right now. Poor planning on the courts part has turned this trial into a sideshow. Late starting times, seriously who starts court at 10:30AM? It should start promptly at 8 AM and end at 5 or 6. Ending early, not having trial 5-6 days a week like they should as NOT to waste taxpayer money by dragging this case on and on for months. Then there is the Jury. They do not want to have to keep coming to court for months on end...I just think this judge has no control over her court and she has allowed the Defense to dictate the flow of proceedings.

Jmho, but I think JM will rap all of this up in his rebuttle...again, jmo

Well, she needed the money to be able to send flowers to his grandmother. Flowers ain't cheap....

i mentioned this yesterday. but can you believe nurmi went back to this subject on redirect? there is no way in he-- to explain and make her look better about why she sent flowers to ta's grandmother. imo makes her look hideous and foul. :moo:

Is it wrong of me to wish she showed a bit more of that chutzpah in this trial though? I think she's a very good judge - obviously concerned with causing appellate grounds - but the defense really seems to tread on her a lot.

She hasn't seemed "engaged" in the trial to me the entire time. Gives the impression s he's just biding her time and cannot wait for it to be over.

Perhaps I'm wrong...but you know what they say, "Perception is reality."

I actually think the questions are to fill in the gaping holes (sorry for the pun NOT) that JA and Nurmi created with their story.

Along with that, I bet a lot of them are duplicate questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4