100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
financial question relating to surgical procedure...

Q: were you paying DB back for your *advertiser censored*?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Did you really pay for those?" :giggle:

Omigosh! I swear, once I heard that JM had only 4 objections, I became GIDDY! I feel like I just took an upper! HAPPY DANCE! The questions are pro-prosecution!! :)

OVERRULED!! hahahaha

It will be VERY interesting to see how Jodi responds to these questions. She has probably been counseled NOT to act the way she responded to Juan Martinez's questions, yet you know some of these questions are going to be negative to her self-defense position and will probably trigger her anger.

Nurmi aint doing too well with these objections.
.weeeheeeee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think they want to know why she went to Mesa that night.

If these are questions from the jury and the hearing is being done in open court, then I don't think it's proper for them not to state the question and verbalize the basis for their objections in open court...this is maddening.

Looks like we were wrong about the "100 questions" must have meant duplicates, etc.

Looks like there were that many INDIVIDUAL questions, and sounds like we will be hearing a majority of them.

I don't know what that says, but I think it's going to make for a couple of VERY INTERESTING DAYS!

According to Beth this am, that after the question is asked both attorneys get to question her.

This can be great because Juan can think on his feet without preparation. Nurmi doesn't seem that quick. I hope he doesn't get a chance to prepare overnight.

So now that we see the DT objecting to far more questions than the state are the doubters among us relaxing a little?? Wooohooo!! Overruled

I bet this takes 2 days....that's a lot of questions....

Judge overruling some of Nurmi's objections to the questions. That tells me these are questions that indicate the jury is not sympathetic to Jodi's position.

agreed, state's objections agreed on by the defense!

wow this must be good for the state I would assume. more objections by defense than state

JA looks smirky but Nurmi looks worried. I think it's just the psychopath being psycho as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf