100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we were wrong about the "100 questions" must have meant duplicates, etc.

Looks like there were that many INDIVIDUAL questions, and sounds like we will be hearing a majority of them.

I don't know what that says, but I think it's going to make for a couple of VERY INTERESTING DAYS!

According to Beth this am, that after the question is asked both attorneys get to question her.

Why don't they have copies of the questions at their desks during this phase so they don't have to go up and sidebar every objection?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Judge overruling some of Nurmi's objections to the questions. That tells me these are questions that indicate the jury is not sympathetic to Jodi's position.

financial question relating to surgical procedure...

Q: were you paying DB back for your *advertiser censored*?

Can you give me the name and number of the Dr. who did your *advertiser censored* for $300?

Can we have a no discussion thread where the questions are listed. I am frantically trying to keep up and am interested in the specific wording of questions before we get to discuss.

Sorry for my many typos. I am not having a stroke. I'm using my phone.

LOL. Thanks okay. According to the Law of Attraction we shouldn't even be watching this trial. :twocents:

God!! why does it seem that the judge goes out of her way to be deferential to the defense? I mean we can be fair and FIRM at the same time. The way she was explaining to Nurmi that she was going to allow that question makes it seem like she has to apologize for her decisions. Maddening!!

If this jury is aware of or in any way influenced by the negative backlash CA's jury received, I think I'm okay with that.. Maybe one positive thing to come of that is that future jurors take that responsibility seriously. Just hope she's found guilty of 1st degree premed murder.

I hope Jodi didn't get to see the questions prior to today. It's best to ask her things she's not prepared for.

JMHO
fran

OK...this is so pathetic. I am actually giddy. I am excited to see where today goes!

I think I am sick in the head.

I'm just as sick in the head as you.

I cannot wait to hear the questions.

However, I fear she will be on the stand all day later and all day tomorrow with the questions and then follow up by both sides.

what does sustain mean
confooswd having a fog aka brain scramble
The judge agrees with the objection which usually means the question can't be asked by the attorney or needs to be rephrased.

Overruled means the opposite. She disagrees with the opposing attorney's argument as to why the question shouldn't be allowed and the questioning attorney is allowed to ask it.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members