100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi overruled again. I'm really getting excited about hearing these questions and seeing how Jodi handles them.

What's happening? Has anything been asked yet?

I am hoping that because JA only objected to 4 questions, he is feeling pretty confident with this.

How could a juror know about tire slashing???? that worries me re tampering or not going by the admonition.

Did one of the witnesses mention slashed tires? I dont think they were testifying that she did it but just that tires were slashed.

Oh for crying out loud, now they're just staying at the bench with the sound off :(

Does anyone have sound or has the judge turned us off?

You know the 'innocent' clothes / hair / glasses she wears makes her look even more like someone who could be a love obsessed stalker type .. whoever her court stylist is completely messed up.

so they dress her up to look like some kinda pollyanna for court, to make her look innocent and meek, is that to prove she's been abused? because when she was with travis she sure didn't look meek and innocent. you are right she looks creepy now, i'd rather she had been looking nice and normal on the stand if i were the defense.

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

If the judge is asking the questions will she allow Jodi to ramble on or make her answer yes or no?

How could a juror know about tire slashing???? that worries me re tampering or not going by the admonition.

It was testified to on the first day by Marie "Mimi" Hall

I can't wait to hear these questions so we can take the temperature of the attitude of the Jury towards Jodi!

empty.jpg

Jodi side semi-empty

Sounds like the defense is trying to get all the questions thrown out.

:waitasec: Really, You? Nawwwwww! :giggle:

Hey there, Mr. Attitude!!! :slap:

No they have to vet the questions silently. We'll hear the ones that made it through when they begin questioning.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

I am liking this! For Jodi to have to sit there knowing there are over 100 questions from the jury she has to know that THIS jury may convict her after all. (Thinking of her infamous "No jury will convict me - mark my words".)

This shows the jury is not going to go easily into a "not guilty" verdict. She is toast and surely she knows it.

What's happening? Has anything been asked yet?

Not yet. They are just making a record of their objections to the questions. Juan only had 4 objections. Nurmi has a bunch, but the judge is overruling them and will ask the questions over Nurmi's objections. We don't know what the questions are though - they are referring to them by number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member