100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost busted a gut laughing so hard when I seen her with her hairdo today. I guess her and the defense wants to portray her as a 12 year old.

empty.jpg

Jodi side semi-empty

Why that lady got on them shades? is that allowed?

OK...sounds to me like there are sub parts to a lot of questions!

Is this truly unprecendented stuff we are witnessing here?

What witness in a death penalty case has ever received 100 questions from the jury?

Seems like some of the questions that the defense doesn't want in have several sub-questions as well. Good luck JA!

Did it just look like the Judge told Wilmot to stop?

I hope I am not starting to see things...through the fog that is my brain at this time.

Kelly

How could a juror know about tire slashing???? that worries me re tampering or not going by the admonition.

I believe it was brought up by way of defendants witness Lisa......or....Mimi Hall ?

finger.jpg

giving bent finger some camera time (or just giving us the finger, can't tell)

I find it very disrespectful to the court to be leaning back in the chair with a leg crossed over the other one as Mr Nurmi does. I am not mocking him I am angry at what I see as disrespecting our judicial system.

I was taught to sit up straight when in school. When I am at home I throw myself at the couch any ole way I want.

Maybe that's the only way he can feel comfortable at the table.

It's also possible that he can't sit up straight due to his weight.

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

Maybe something like so how did You REALLY kill Travis.

Just saw Juan looking at the Alexander family. I LOVE that he lets them be so involved.

Juan looking out to the gallery and making eye contact with the family.

More of Nurmi's objections overruled.

I wonder if some of these "overruled" objections were on grounds of being "argumentative"?

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

Maybe they wanted to know when did she first tell her attorneys that it was self-defense & not ninjas.

The look on the judges face when bumbling Nurmi tries to read questions in front of her is priceless...

Totally O/T, but I noticed yesterday that Nurmi is wearing a wedding ring. There really is somebody for everybody out there.

I almost busted a gut laughing so hard when I seen her with her hairdo today. I guess her and the defense wants to portray her as a 12 year old.

She looks like a 45 year old trying to act like a 12 year old. Creepy.

Hello Sleuthers! :seeya: I'd been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up today..but was pleasantly surprised to see that I already had an account from back in 2008! LOL!
Anyhow, this place is *the* forum to be on for trial discussion, love reading all the theories and opinions here! Some smart cookies around these parts. I'm looking forward to discussing many cases here, especially Jodi's, Trayvon Martin, and Oscar Pistorius.

It's going to be a GREAT year for trials! :rocker:

Generally attorney-client privilege involves questions that ask "what did you tell your attorneys?" "What did you and your attorneys talk about." etc. It is basically anything that you said to your attorneys in confidence.

Just tuning in....Am I safe to assume there are 26 pages to this thread without a question so far?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member