100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet they WILL break for lunch soon. Haven't read the whole thread however so maybe somebody knows something I don't know. My body clock woke me up just in time to get my live stream up today! Must have slept through the phone alarm.

Question 110!
WOW, there were over 100 questions! I feel there is only one copy (that the judge has in her possession) so Jodi can't have time to dream up answers with a defense copy. I'm giddy to get started on them. :blushing: Will take today and tomorrow, no doubt.

The sweet sound of "overruled"... that and my antibiotics/prednisone are making me feel perky :D Her mom sure doesn't look like high-fiving anyone today, does she?

Ohhhh I can't wait to hear these questions and answers...

If Jodi is a doll, she's the female twin of Chuckie!

(I'm old. That's how I know this) :blushing:

Or, at times, Poor Pitiful Pear. (yes, there really was a doll named this)

You are a fine wine. Not old!!
270px-ChuckyDoll.jpg

whatever she is writing, she is going back and reading to herself.

Does ANYONE know why there is apparently only ONE list of questions? That doesn't seem to make any sense what so ever to me!

Maybe the Judge is trying to preserve the integrity of the list. If too many lists of juror qestions floating around-could get in the wrong hands now or in the future? I don't know. That's what I think.

Are we backing up? I know I heard number 10 will be asked in a different way. The ones from the defense that I heard are 50; sustained, 55, overruled; 61, overruled, the judge will ask that question, 89; sustained, 62; privileged info. approach ?, 69; overruled, #2 of 97; overruled, 74; overruled, then we have no sound from bench, 111; overruled.

Nurmi objected to a question because it had to do with "attorney/client privilege." What kind of question would involve a/c priv. that would not be "askable," so to speak & using a non-word -- unless it was how much is she (jodi) paying you or anything having to do with financial pmt to Nurmi; or are you (jodi) sleeping with Nurmi (I'm serious).

That was # 62...anyone hear whether it was sustained or overruled?

Something is going down with the right handed writing she is doing now, IMO. I really think she is practicing. She is writing from left to right, small characters. It appears very clumsy, and she doesn't seem to be holding the pencil correctly. Seems awkward, forced.

I wonder if there is a journal issue from the Jan entries?

We have WELL over 100 questions to be asked now.

That's pretty wild...

Does not sound like Defense likes any of the questions.

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
You know the 'innocent' clothes / hair / glasses she wears makes her look even more like someone who could be a love obsessed stalker type .. whoever her court stylist is completely messed up.

so they dress her up to look like some kinda pollyanna for court, to make her look innocent and meek, is that to prove she's been abused? because when she was with travis she sure didn't look meek and innocent. you are right she looks creepy now, i'd rather she had been looking nice and normal on the stand if i were the defense.

ITA with both posts -- further, might the jury also see this little farce about her "before" appearance vs. her courtroom appearance, and possibly see that this is a defense ploy, and/or be insulted that the jury wouldn't notice? It could be another backfire for the DT. IMO.

Regarding the tire slashing...isn't it mentioned in the investigative report?

I would assume they have access to the entire thing? Or have they not seen that yet?

They do not have the report and will not have access to it.

The tire slashing/stalking was mentioned during Mimi's testimony on cross exam and also in Lisa's testimony. It was also mentioned in the 911 call, and I believe that was played for the jury, although I'm not certain.

Katiecoollady,
they just did a long pan of Travis' family and there are a TON of seats still available in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor