100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even among serial killers, it's rare. It mostly movie serial killers that keep trophies.
Serial killers themselves are rare but Dennis Rader, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Gary Ridgeway, Arthur Shawcross, Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez would seem to disprove its simply 'movie magic'.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
@apricot_sunrise Yes, Juan objected to a handful, the defense seems to be objecting to many more.

I am even more interested in Jury questions now. The DT wants to many out for it to be in their favor IMHO.

Kelly

This is going really well. . .

gimme-five.gif

That's it, I'm absolutely certain she's wearing white tights & maryjanes...has to be.

Did one of the witnesses mention slashed tires? I dont think they were testifying that she did it but just that tires were slashed.

Yes, IIRC, it was Lisa -- during testimony she said Travis got mad One time that scared her and that was when Travis' tires were slashed.

How could a juror know about tire slashing???? that worries me re tampering or not going by the admonition.

Did they play the 911 call? Because I BELIEVE the caller (Mimi?) mentioned it there "stalker ex-girlfriend, slashes tires and stuff"

My name is Jodi Ann Arias and this is my Last will and Testament....

Regarding the tire slashing...isn't it mentioned in the investigative report?

I would assume they have access to the entire thing? Or have they not seen that yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487