100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that happened during the so-called 'attack'

She premeditated her subsequent action by removing the gun from the holster. You don't need to remove it if you aren't planning to use it. To threaten someone to stay away who isn't armed- you just need to show it to them and remind them you'll use it. :twocents:

For all of you having troubles trying to figure out the time zones.... we should be back in court in 25 minutes!

also... if you think you are confused now, wait until next week when time changes... Arizona does not change time!!!! :D (where I live in Canada, we also do not change time)

Did they ask Wendy questions?

Yes, they asked many questions just like in this case. Of course they didnt ask her directly themselves.......the Judge read the questions.

I believe JA is 300% guilty as sin but even I could make up a 100 questions to ask her myself.

This really speeds up deliberations imo when so many questions are already answered. It took the jury 2.5 hours to return a verdict of guilty in the WA case.

How would taking the gun out of a holster be premeditated versus just grabbing a gun off a shelf?

Because her attacker was unarmed. You can only defend yourself with equal force. You don't get to shoot someone because they hurt your finger.

finger.jpg

giving bent finger some camera time (or just giving us the finger, can't tell)

You can actually see the deformity there.

But within that same face stroking the phantom injury goes flat!
roaminginjury.jpg

EDIT ---------------------> UPDATE---------------------> Junkie needs more coffee - it has been pointed out that I was comparing right and left hand!

Whoops! Just consider my pic a snapshot from this morning during jury questions debate!

Can't verify his "source" but from twitter -

1:58 PM

Chris Williams @chriswnews

A source with knowledge described the #JodiArias jury questions to me as "sensible". #Arias will begin hearing them @ 1pm local

This is good to hear.

Any predictions re JA's demeanor with JM today? Her outfit/hair imo indicates her DT has told her to be respectful and quit the sparring/pretending not to understand his questions schtick. Whether she's capable of restraining herself idk.

:waitasec:I feel like I could make a ton of money by making some Jodi Arias Trial Time-Zone watches. HMMMMM...

Or writing a book - "How to tell time for Dummies" :giggle:

I didn't know it worked on nook! Thanks! I have on my smartphone, and will download on nook when I get home! :great: I like the ustream app on my smart phone as I can plug in streaming with headplugs and get stuff done during the day as can hang the phone around my neck! :rocker:

I am really dumb about this stuff. I downloaded u stream on my phone this morning, but I can't get it to go to the AZfamily site to watch the trial.

OK..Did her breast implants really only cost $300.00?:what: WOW....if thats the case we should all be in a line to sign up!!:blushing: Oh wait or was it done in a dark alley and the Doc used styrofoam balls like used in bean bags?:waitasec::floorlaugh: Maybe not :fence: sounds way.. shady!! HEHE!!

I hope they start the afternoon session on time :coffeews:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members