100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, please excuse me as I jump right in here with no time to catch up on multiple threads.

Any recommendations as to how many sedatives I should put in my herbal tea for this afternoon of juror questions? I'm trying to keep my anxiety level to a medically acceptable level today. ;)

I am really dumb about this stuff. I downloaded u stream on my phone this morning, but I can't get it to go to the AZfamily site to watch the trial.

I'm really dumb about it too. I had trouble, I just got my first smart phone a couple weeks ago.

Someone here suggested going to ustream and searching for azfamily. I did and that worked for me. That's where I listen when I'm in between work and home in the afternoons.

ETA: Oops, looks like other people beat me to the punch. Sorry for the repeat answer!

I keep wondering how it is that Ms. Arias can claim self defense because Travis is chasing her, but yet she points a gun at him and he apparently has no right to defend himself against a crazy woman with a gun. Curious to me.

Because her attacker was unarmed. You can only defend yourself with equal force. You don't get to shoot someone because they hurt your finger.

I realise that but I can't see why taking a gun out of the holster proves premedtation.
If you have the gun in your hand and there is no holster its the same thing isn't it

But within that same face stroking the phantom injury goes flat!
roaminginjury.jpg

Two different hands. The first is left the second is right.

Hi folks, please excuse me as I jump right in here with no time to catch up on multiple threads.

Any recommendations as to how many sedatives I should put in my herbal tea for this afternoon of juror questions? I'm trying to keep my anxiety level to a medically acceptable level today. ;)

For me it would be a two lorazepam day. :)

OK..Did her breast implants really only cost $300.00?:what: WOW....if thats the case we should all be in a line to sign up!!:blushing: Oh wait or was it done in a dark alley and the Doc used styrofoam balls like used in bean bags?:waitasec::floorlaugh: Maybe not :fence: sounds way.. shady!! HEHE!!

If you're wanting in on that deal, I'm guessing you didn't see the pictures. :floorlaugh:

I missed a lot!
How many questions got taken off the list?
Anyone know? :)

6 so far. 4 were by mutual agreement.

Nurmi was overruled on 5.

Defense counsel in chambers discussing client/attorney privilege.

There are only what, three or four states that allow questions? I doubt very many have taken the stand.
I am hoping this juror questions things catches on in ALL states. I love it.

Years ago my sister, a nice but somewhat unworldly person, was on a jury and raised her hand to ask a question. We teased her about it for years. Now it looks like she was just ahead of her time.

Aaaaarh left my notebook in my car- getting my exercise

Katie is definitely not a graduate of the Jodi Arias School of Over-Preparedness. You should always have at least two of anything on your person at one time!:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I realise that but I can't see why taking a gun out of the holster proves premedtation.
If you have the gun in your hand and there is no holster its the same thing isn't it

chosing to get the gun as opposed to running down the stairs can make it premeditation. It really doesnt take much in the eyes of the law for premeditation.

At this moment, California is 1 hour behind Arizona... so if it's 1pm in Arizona, it's 12pm in California.

After next Sunday, we'll be on the same time as Arizona thanks to daylight savings time... so starting Sunday, if it's 1pm in Arizona, it'll be 1pm in California.

Geesh... that IS confusing... LMAO!

THANK YOU:seeya:

I am really dumb about this stuff. I downloaded u stream on my phone this morning, but I can't get it to go to the AZfamily site to watch the trial.

I typed in azfamily.com in the search box. Then select the icon with the "live" banner.
HTH

I so wish one of the questions from the jury was, "When you had a chance to stab Travis in the back, why didn't you just leave instead?"

That would have been my question had I been on that jury.

Court reporter Mike can type 300 words per minute! I didn't know that was even humanly possible!

Court reporters use a "Stenotype" machine. It types in shorthand. Very different from having to spell out each word. :seeya:

Thats not going to happen.

Mark my word.

Aquitted? Baaawhaaaa!:floorlaugh:

I hope not. But it takes one. Just one to set this maniac free. I was thinking about it last night watching the coverage. What she did was brutal and ugly. She stabbed him and slit his throat not because He was a threat but because she wanted him dead.
She is dangerous and should never see the light of day again.

But I do worry about that one crazy person who can not see truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy