100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stupidly excited about this .. I cannot wait to read the overall tone and attitude of the questions .. Loving that they've asked her about the boob job, I'm assuming they've asked how she has paid for Nurmi. We are going to be able to get a pretty good read from this and Jodi does not look happy which is a great sign.

It will be interesting to compare them to our questions in the other thread.

This is so interesting. When do you ever get a glimpse in the minds of jurors during a trial?

I agree it was premeditated no doubt but not because she took the gun out of a holster-
Shooting someone unarmed then using a knife is
Like you say the time it took to get either the gun or knife to use as a second weapon is premeditated but not the act of taking the gun out of the holster

I hope some legal minds will post because I thought the unholstering of a gun is premeditation. Isn't that the same as unlocking a locked gun so it could be fired?

For me some of the most compelling evidence against self defense are the wounds to the back. You are not in danger if you've already disabled your "assailant" sufficiently that you can manage nine stab wounds to his back.

That applies more to the cut to the throat. Such a cut would have required precise handling of the knife and control over the victim.

Just curious if there are poster here who actually believe that Jodi used Travis' gun from the closet shelf to shoot him, and the gun stolen from her house a week before is just an unfortunate coincidence?

Hells to the no!

It will be interesting to compare them to our questions in the other thread.

This is so interesting. When do you ever get a glimpse in the minds of jurors during a trial?

I know .. never, it's amazing :)

Just curious if there are poster here who actually believe that Jodi used Travis' gun from the closet shelf to shoot him, and the gun stolen from her house a week before is just an unfortunate coincidence?

Not I said the little red :chicken: and he didn't.

If I win a decent prize, sure I'll go that route. Otherwise, no.

Umm, not me! She stole the gun from her grandparents. Travis never had one.

I see live trial feed on HLN - does anyone have a link that's showing that? Mine still have the seal.

I know it is hard to keep up with the pace of this thread but reading more posting less if you have questions helps to keep the answers easy to find.....questions have been answered over and over and over again.

I think she will be found quilty.
I can't see any jurur believing this to be self defense.
It is pretty clear what happend in this murder and by the end of the trial I think Juan will make it even clearer to any doubters

Juan just tapped me on the shoulder and spoke to me personally w a smile- more on that later

Next week, for CST - we will be tuning in at 1:30 (if they start at 11:30 AZ time) we will be 3 hours ahead when we spring forward, instead of being 1 hour ahead now.

Who's on first?

OK I do not see this. I am Central. It is 1:55 p.m. here. It is 12:55 in AZ. After DST takes effect, I "spring" forward 1 hour. AZ stays put (no DST for them). THEN it will be 2:55 pm here and still 12:55 in AZ. That's only 2 hours, not three.

:waitasec:

I wish she was not allowed to review the questions. She now has time to make up answers. Wishful thinking on my part but, wow... it would be good for her to be "caught off guard " and have to hurry and answer them!!

I can imagine in jurisdictions where jurors can't ask questions they have so many stored up that it can take up much deliberation time to try and answer all the particular questions one might have and thus the process may go off on tangents unrelated to critical issues. This cuts way down on that and allows jurors to proceed from one witness to the next with their questions answered or, in Jodi's case, addressed, I guess you'd say. I think this is a good idea that may help the deliberation process.

Yes, they asked many questions just like in this case. Of course they didnt ask her directly themselves.......the Judge read the questions.

I believe JA is 300% guilty as sin but even I could make up a 100 questions to ask her myself.

This really speeds up deliberations imo when so many questions are already answered. It took the jury 2.5 hours to return a verdict of guilty in the WA case.

did 2 years in a litigation firm early on and I hated billable hours with a passion. Now I've been at the same boring financial company for 15 years but with that comes a lot of flexibility.

With that also comes the ability to get sucked into these cases...this has to be the most bizarre one I've followed though. It's hard to conjure up a more pathologically dangerous creature than JA.

I agree...I think it's like a lawyer's dream to run across someone so insane. I haven't done much criminal (traffic ticket here or there for friends) but this is like a law school case study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie