100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be a big no-no and a mistrial. DON'T EVEN SUGGEST THAT as defense reads here

I wouldn't think such a thing in any case. JAs stories, prevarications and self-serving attitude just beg for the questions the jury is asking. The ability to ask good questions isn't limited to those who frequent this website. moo

I would pay money for a split screen that shows Travis' family members at all times.

Step on first shelf in closet and she is already two or three feet in the air? No Jodi. The shelves are not two to three feet apart. Her lies are catching up.

Jodi sweetheart, you keep forgetting to keep that finger wonky! Quit talking with your hands while you spin your bs

her lies trip so easily off her tongue- so facile-----it is unbelievable. I think the jury knows she is lying that she was moving on from Travis and she wasn't jealous of other women--- she is toast

Why were t laws of attraction so important to follow, but the laws of chastity were not?

Definitely a mormon on the jury! :moo:

I think there may be more than one.

The concern is that their low opinion of TA's behavior as an ostensibly temple worthy LDS Elder might influence their approach to effectively discharging their duties as jurors in this trial.

From listening to all of these Juror questions they arent buying the Travis was a pedo BS...

I guess the journal and the gun were both safe in her purse.

She is lying so bad I think her lips are turning blue.

I've missed a lot of questions because I'm still laughing about the *advertiser censored* question!! :laughcry:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Why was the law of attraction so important to follow but the law of Chasity was not?

HAHA What a brilliant quetion -- why was the Law of Attraction so important to follow, but the Law of Chastity was not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm