100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her ankles were scratched because he was clawing at her to get her to stop!

I agree, most likely happened during the time he was on all fours and she was constantly stabbing him in the back and head.

THANK YOU!! You made my day!! I knew a recap would take too much time but I am thrilled to know that you feel like the questions point the right way!!!!!!

KMouse is transcribing the Qs & As for us, so you can review them later. :)

I wonder if the jury really thought they would get anything different from her

They did. They're getting yet another version of her stories. Further proof to help them make their difficult choice. IMO

Know what's funny? She thinks she's a decent person. Probably even a good person.

ha ha ha ha.

Okay not really funny.

They think she's a lying skanky murdering *advertiser censored*!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that true? If so, why hasn't she been called out on this? That alone would destroy her credibility. (Not that she has any now)

Yep

Forgot a link earlier

On June 3 Jodi calls Travis at 8:16 a little over 2 minute call-said Travis guilted her into stopping by. This is when she decided to go to Mesa. Testimony on direct exam.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18538637

She then fills up her gas cans at 8:46 once she has spoken to Travis/knows he'll be there.

Jodi had decided to go through with her plan.

on redirect, her story was "I filed up those gas cans in Pasadena because I was afraid to drive on I-15 (Nevada route!) without extra gas! Which one is it? Can't have it both ways as Juan always says....

Went to the woods to look for a LRR spot. JA says she wouldn't have agreed to everything he mentioned... Not under his control. Hole's getting deeper with every answer, JA!

OMG...she is so TOAST! :jail::great:

Favorite question so far "How do YOU define *advertiser censored*?" I nearly peed myself. HAHA :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member