100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the stall hearing dragon lady out there blabbing aboit the families and JAs mom in here right now- stupid chick

I think there are a few very conservative jurors with all the asking about living with Matt instead of a girl, dating 2 men at once, sexual escapades etc. I bet one could even be Mormon. This does not bode well for Jodi.

924 people on this thread!! :)

I've been dealing in Workers' Comp in California for the past 25 years---the penalties are HUGE if you get caught without Workers' Comp- not to mention the lawsuits from employees...highly highly unlikely a restaurant that has a bar would not have Workers' Comp coverage

I believe this is one area that should be addressed by the prosecution in rebuttal.

:great:
2jbkzrn.png

Didn't JA say the gun was in a holster before. Today she is saying she did not know how it was laying on the shelf?????

I know. She totally screwed that one up along with a few other contradictory answers today. Jurors gotta be shaking their heads.

It appears they're going from most to least naive juror.

And one of the first questions was why she put the camera in the washer.

She's been invoking Fognesia™ frequently in order to avoid answering any that she doesn't want to.

:floorlaugh: Yeah, aka Gap-a-Fogia :floorlaugh:

The questions about mormon "laws" are concerning to me because the thought processes of these people seem to be fixated on their religious beliefs, not common sense. If they're mystified as to why she's not following mormon "law" I really think they're missing something. If they place so much importance on her not following their "laws" then will they be judging TA negatively because he was violating them as well?

If you are going camping with a bunch of young men looking for gold and you are scared enough that you need a 9mm gun to go why not just say no thanks i'll just stay home.
Her stories are something a five year old wouldn't believe.

Okay I know this sounds weird, but has anyone else noticed less tension in Travis' brother's forehead today? I think he might be loving the jury today as well. He looks a lot more relaxed to me today.

absolutely and i choked up

Do you think it might give the Jury pause that Jodi says that God would approve of her butchering Travis and would understand?

Why is it that she sounds like this;

Cop-why were you going 65 in a 55 MPH zone?

JA-I don;t know.

I TRIED THAT! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

This is a death qualified jury and some of the questions have been about how Jodi's actions directly affected Travis' family. After victim impact statements are read, I think it very possible they'll vote for death.

I don't personally think that there are Mormons on the jury. I think that this might be one area where neither side would have wanted them on the jury for different reasons. I also had heard somewhere earlier on that there were no Mormons on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010