100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think these questions reflect people who are truly on to her BS, but want to be able to say "we tried" and "we gave her another chance to come clean" before they proceed to go to the fullest extent of the law.

Really? I am getting more disheartened by the minute. Why do they have any questions, ANY doubt about what happened? They have watched the same testimony I have and I have NO questions for her...

Sometimes questions are asked, not from having doubt, but to observe how they will be answered; to see if truth will be spoken, or if there will be an effort to lie.

Why is she so damn perky? Where is the sadness? It's like she's up there doing a job interview, not on trial for murder!!! Cheesus!
imho she has an uncanny ability to focus. she's focused on being found not guilty. all her feelings are superficial unless it pertains to her. she could care less that travis is dead and people are grieving, this is a challenge and a game she is playing to get from point a to point b. i think she enjoys it. after she is convicted:please: she'll play the same game with appeals.

She's probably jumping up and down like a little kid thinking she is doing such a great job.

I said earlier that it's like she's up there being asked questions for a job interview - not answering jury questions in her murder trial! Why is she so gosh darn perky and bubbly up there? What a freak.

I love how they give her 2 contradictory statements and ask which is correct. And she responds with, "Well, they both are....." :waitasec: Can't have it both ways Jodi.

I'll probably watch NG tonight because her reaction to the *advertiser censored* question should be priceless.

I know that some small companies in CA play loose with the rules, esp. if the company hires illegals. (not saying the co JA worked at hired illegals) I think it is possible the restaurant did not have work comp.

Regarding Worker's Comp....if she was telling the truth about working at Casa Ramos, there are only about 7 or 8 of them in Northern California. I live in Redding, CA and there is one here. It's a very popular chain.

It will be interesting to see if Nurmi changes his strategy over the future because of the juror questions. Meh, maybe he thinks the DV expert can explain all Jodi's ridiculous answers. But he's got to be worried that they don't seem to "get" his allegation that she was abused.

This jury has picked up on every time she contradicted herself and they still are. It sounds like they didn't miss anything and her DT knows it. They have a serious problem and I wish I could be there when they point this out to her.

Please tell me that the jury can see through all of this nonsense!!!
aren't these the kind of questions you would challenge her with? I would. It means they're paying attention and not buying into her dance. That there's lots of skepticism.

It is incredible to me how quickly she can answer these questions and appear so calm. I will never in my lifetime understand how she can maintain this composure in the courtroom.

:what: I know, right?! Even under this pressure, she whips out the lies without effort. What a sicko.

The questions about mormon "laws" are concerning to me because the thought processes of these people seem to be fixated on their religious beliefs, not common sense. If they're mystified as to why she's not following mormon "law" I really think they're missing something. If they place so much importance on her not following their "laws" then will they be judging TA negatively because he was violating them as well?

I humbly disagree. :cow:

is the jury taunting her , or am i hearing what i want to hear?

I don't know the answer to that, but if I were them I'd be really frustrated with her and her crap. Perhaps some feel she is wasting everyone's time with her trumped up self defense argument. Perhaps they are tired of the trashing of the victim. Looks like they know she is making stuff up and much of her narrative is self-serving balderdash. How nice and empowering for them to be able to confront her through their own questions. :twocents:

She had alcoholic blackouts at the age of 15? Wow ... that's some heavy drinking!

The questions about mormon "laws" are concerning to me because the thought processes of these people seem to be fixated on their religious beliefs, not common sense. If they're mystified as to why she's not following mormon "law" I really think they're missing something. If they place so much importance on her not following their "laws" then will they be judging TA negatively because he was violating them as well?

I take it as they don't believe her and are calling her out in a legal question type of way.

When she "lost" her phone in her grandfathers car----where was she when she tried to call it..........Timbuktu?

Does anyone know what the skipped question was? The one she didn't understand? tia!
It was a good one...and clearly she wasn't going to answer it. I meant to write it down...and now I can't remember either!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010