100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a WC standpoint, if the injury is minor and only first aide is given then the injury is an OSHA non reportable. However, there should have been an incident report prepared. Cali law may be different.

Oh yes OHSA, god love em.. godda hate em lol

absolutely and i choked up

When the question was read about her 48 statement that the family deserves to know - he lifted both eyebrows up - like - yeah, tell us about that one Jodi.

Really? I am getting more disheartened by the minute. Why do they have any questions, ANY doubt about what happened? They have watched the same testimony I have and I have NO questions for her...

:rocker: I agree , Zsa Zsa ... IMO, Mr. Martinez has already CLEARLY PROVEN his case !

He has proven pre-meditation and he has proven JA to be a liar ... he's covered it well, IMO ...

Any question that they should have IMO would be relating to pre-meditation and LYING to LE and the MURDER ...

MOO !

:seeya:

How did the gallery manage not to burst out laughing at the *advertiser censored* question?

OK...I was telling my cousin about this trial the other day, and about weird it was how the prosecutor was being forced to say in open court things like "So ma'am, you say he wanted to tie you to a tree and shove it up your #@#" and "When he pulled your pants off and licked your $#@%#"

That's got NOTHING on hearing the judge say "What is your definition of *advertiser censored*"

I swear, I am still laughing...no joke.

Her biggest mistake is saying she was not jealous about Travis going off to Cancun with another girl. She said 'not at all' Wrong answer Jodi.

I am in love with this jury. I want to marry them.

They could only make me happier if they ask her, "what, praytell, is wrong with your vagina?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh man....in all of today's victory--i forgot she was up soon....:sigh:.....

HER testimony will now be very suspect by the Jurors. I could care less what she says now. AND her reputation is on the line and she knows it.

If she says Travis beat this thing on the stand, her name will be mud

She may really neutralize what she was going to say. I have even had Experts back out at the 11th hour, OR change testimony based on new information

it is true as a witness she was not allowed to see this, so this will be interesting

Pardon my ignorance but why would a juror ask JA the definition of a *advertiser censored*?

Some companies cheat. Some companies don't always take formal reports for workplace injuries if they are not severe. I used to live in SO CA and there are shady companies there.

There's shady companies everywhere. However, in order to run a restaurant, they must have insurance. They can't get insurance w/out a worker's comp policy.

Plus, if this was JA's first lie, maybe they'd buy it.........But as we know.....

She was NOT confident today. The jury questions were brilliant and her answers were even worse than on direct/cross etc.

She is toooooast.

which makes her disrespectful attitude towards JM seem even more ludicrous. They have the same train of thought so far that PT has ..

[
It is incredible to me how quickly she can answer these questions and appear so calm. I will never in my lifetime understand how she can maintain this composure in the courtroom.

I know, it's scarey there's some sociopaths like this out there! You'd think they had acid for blood or some kind of distinguishing physical feature

I love how they give her 2 contradictory statements and ask which is correct. And she responds with, "Well, they both are....." :waitasec: Can't have it both ways Jodi.

I've heard her answer this way for three question. lol This jury has paid attention.

Katie casually lean over towards someone in your row and say your new friend is with the ATF and you hope he gets in..see if there's any reaction

I'll probably watch NG tonight because her reaction to the *advertiser censored* question should be priceless.

I love when she discusses BJ's or other sexual content but immediately makes it clear "I'm not judging, Lord knows I'm no choir girl, but..."

I'm never sure whether to giggle or clean my ears with bleach

I don't have the exact words but did you hear Jodi saying that she was deleting photos of Travis in the shower when he was making the wrong expressions? How does a person have wrong expressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member