100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not like Travis was a threat to children."

Uh.....she told the world he was a pedo.

LYING
bag-o-crap.jpg

I appreciate the concern that Mormons might not like the sexual escapades of Jody and Travis, but I honestly cannot see that as a real concern regarding their ability to see the facts for what they are. Honestly. I think most Mormons would just be so sad at this tragedy. Even though he did not live church doctrine, my view would be that any Mormon juror would just feel so sad he didn't get to continue his life so that he could continue with the good choices he was obviously trying to make. Hope I am saying this right. Bottom line - I am very dedicated to my faith and I just really love Travis and feel so sick at what he experienced. I don't have any judgement at all as to what he did or didn't do as far as the church. And, for those who don't like the pro-victim stance, I honestly don't care what Jodi did or didn't do either. None of my business why she joined or what she did. If she hadn't murdered Travis, I wouldn't think anything less of her for her sexual choices, etc.

I am just sick that a young man with so much talent lost his life in such a horrific way and that his family has to sit through this. Bottom line, I think this transcends religious beliefs for all of us....

So glad you are here to put this into words so much better then I ever could!! You always remind me why I feel exactly like I do.

I wanted to keep my promise?

Oh, my goodness, I am yawning....My Lie "o" meter has been over 100% all day

Did we hear testimony from one of Travis' friends that he was going or going to go to his Bishop about Jodi? Or is that just info we have here at WS?

If the jury heard that, I feel they view him as an "innocent" lured by the temptress to sin. Then this same woman airs all his dirty laundry and adds in some nonsense for good measure all in the name of a not guilty verdict for murdering him.

I really feel the jury will be sympathetic towards Travis, not judge him.
I heard it on Dateline.

Do you think she has figured out yet that this is going very well for her?

So, you didn't tell anyone about Travis' 'secret' when he was alive AND, according to you, a threat to children, but you say something now. Unreal, Jodi.

None of this is believable.

There are a lot of repeat questions

She can't answer the child questions. She's having trouble getting a story together here.

JA, if his "pedophilia" changed the relationship and was the catalyst to killing him, why didn't you walk away???

She claims they got together after FHE. She didn't GO to FHE as evidenced by the texts from that day.

She is so full of crap.. It is so bad him with the boy pic that she vomits.. But then it is all okay later..

YEAH right!

OMG, now she threw up "a few times" that day. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads