Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new side of what a man can do??

What? Bleed? Crawl away from you? Fall limp after you slice his throat?

Unreal

They know full well she lied about the entire road trip. Gee Jodi you can buy phone charges for your car at every service station I've ever visited for around $10.

Would have been a snub to tell Daryl she was going to Mesa...didn't he say she was going?

Guaranteed Arias knows how to hack email passwords, implement keylogging software and whatever else it takes to violate someone's space ...

I hope the jurors are hearing what I hear - an answer and excuse for everything. No memory issues today, either.

gawwwd please let Matt be a rebuttal witness for the state and have some juice on her

She loves the football analogies. She is a true case study. Unbelievable. I am wondering if defendants can be medicated in jail during a trial.......anybody know? For example, if she was depressed or anxious, could she have been given ativan or xanax? I don't know, just asking......

OH I missed the lost mobile phone, did she disappear her phone just before she was arrested? And it was FOUND!! Hilarious.

:sigh: Even women who have experienced literally decades of abuse very often know not all men are abusive. It can take an extremely long time to trust the opposite sex again - but that's not the same as deeming them abusive, just gun shy, for lack of a more appropriate term.

Many I know just wouldn't go if they felt uncomfortable - not bring a gun because they 'saw what men could do'.

good question about the lost / stolen cell phone - left it in grandads car when she went in to get a takeaway - found 2 YEARS later in the car. ha ha ha

SHE LEFT HER PHONE IN HER GRANDFATHERS VEHICLE! Was the GUN there, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18