100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gongsh2.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know. I think a jury that can communicate with the defendant like they are (via the judge) would be less likely to want a death sentence for her, even if they think she is lying about everything.

Which is why no one in Arizona has ever been sentenced to death ever.

She is RAMBLING and talking soooo fast!!

Nervous much???

She lived in the desert? Is Yreka in the desert? I honestly don't know.

Am I the only one who feels depressed that they even need to ask her questions - and expect to get an honest answer? If I were on the Jury I
would know better by now than to expect the truth from this liar. I would have marked her card ages ago. Nothing she has said is true. Guilty as charged.

Can she talk without moving her hands all over the place????

That's it for me. Time to get the kiddos.

Good questions so far.

Wow, she can't answer a question. Took gas cans with Daryl? To Arizona? Did she just mess up?

Some of these questions are kind of moot because AS IF she is going to answer them honestly. Like the gas cans - she can say whatever she wants because there is no one to dispute it. She's sure dodging some of the questions too.

back to droning on and on and on and on and on and smiling now

What the heck. It's the desert in California not the desert in the middle east. There are gas stations and other drivers.

bet DB will be on rebuttal asking if they EVER TOOK GAS CANS!

i know - i know....we all know....

but has she any manners? girl, a judge should be addressed with 'your honor' and not only by okay....i 'feel' (no pun intended....yes pun intended) her as not gaining anything by the jurors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay