100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her intention to go there was to see where she stood?!? I thought her intention was to get a social security card??

Didn't she just lie about Darryl Brewer not knowing that she was going to Mesa on the long trip? He testified that he knew that she was driving there.

Peeps, watch her left fingers as she is gestulating (sp)...Notice it, lol...her, um pretty straight lookin' to me...

JA's think this is a 'get out of jail free' card all these explanations. She is vile, disgusting and a liar. IMO

LOL - so the whole 'he hit my car" was merely road rage. I've been in LA traffic and am surprised my steering wheel is in one piece.

Another lie!!!

She wasn't jealous when she was peeping in Travis's window. Yeah, right!

whoa holy blown margins!!!

As I suspected the juror questions are basically worthless.

The questions are merely open invitation for JA to pontificate and lie. The questions incite the MOTOR MOUTH to go on and on and on.

In fact I could provide the answers to the juror questions based on the JA “cannon” of lies.

Totally BORING!!!

Yeah, I still don't like her...at all!!!!!!!:furious:

Good lord, I am not a violent person...but I would happily punch her in the face. Hopefully the jury feels the same way.

24) who intitiated contact after the vaious break ups, with Bobby, Matt, Daryl. Start with Bobby. with Bobby we broke up and got together so many times it would be hard to remember. one time I was packing and driving away, he lived in Montague, small town, he had nothing, no food no money, I sort of initiated...I bought groceries and left them at the door. he called me as he knew it was me. We never really stopped contacting each other until we stopped for good. I remember when we did stop for good he sent me
With Matt, we broke up after I sort of confronted him, I went to his Dad's house, he was on the phone, we went into my car
I wrote out a long email and would know where my heart was and he would know where he erred. It wasn't like initiating contact again. I don't remember how it came about when he came down to Ventana with me. he still needed a job and Daryl hired him.
As far as Daryl, there was no separation as we had seperate bedrooms, I had two jobs so we didn't see each other much...then he moved away in early December. we contacted each other about bills. I didn't have money. I stopped by to visit his son in 2008.
As far as Travis we broke up on the phone Juen 29, 2007. He called me the next day and we had another conversation and we had a converation that turned sexual.

25) How far is crater lake from ashland?

26) How dar is Medford from Crater lake?

27) How far is Medford from Ashland? 10-15 min

28) did you know Victor's family? A: I went to Costa Rica on an exange program. Second time???

29) please explain the events again that led up to your dad slapping you. A: I snuck out of the house, we were moving soon to Yreka, I was upset. I snuck out of the house and my parents found out and I went to sleep. My Dad woke me up and when I said I don't know he slapped me.

30) what is your relationship with your mother like today? complicated and strained. we rub each other the wrong way all day long. Deep love.

31) what is your relationship with your father like today? not incredibly close, I have unconditional love, I find it better when we interact less. I don't know if it's because our personalities don't jive.

32) would it be possible for Jodi to run through the attack from June 4, 2008 using the floor plan. <Jodi is given the floor plan on the screen and goes through the attack> Started with Travis in the shower, I was facing him the shower, back and forth we would check the photos, some got deleted, then we crouched and tried a few different positions, we were deleting and the camera slipped and I tried to catch it, it bounced and rolled onto the mat and then the tile. He got very angry, stepped out of the shower and lifted me up from the crouched position and body slammed me, I rolled and ran down the hallway, I rant into the closet and slammed the door, on the left side of the seat, I instead went for the gun, right about then he was opening the door, I grabbed the gun, I ran into the bathroom, I pointed the gun at him and he lunged at me around the time the gun went off and I didn't mean for the gun to go off. He fell kind of on top of me but to my right he was grabbing at my clothes. I don't know where the gun was, I dropped it. I got away and he threatened my life. I don't remember anything after that.

33) re: the 9mm gun that you purchased on July 1, 2008. Who was going on the camping trip? A: two dishwashers from Purple Plum, Calvin and another guy I don't remember his name, and a few other people. I think there were other women going but I don't know.

34) why were you planning on going if you were scared? A: I wasn't scared, just cautious I was trying to be cautious. I had seen a new sign of what a man could do.

35) were you paid for the interview with 48 hours? A: no

36) were you paid for the interview with Inside Edition? A: no

Love you KMouse! Wish I could buy you a strawberry frapp (or beverage of your choice). :rocker:

Oh sweeeeeeeeeet ... this is so sweeeeeeeeet .. zero about her so called 'fear' of Travis, they are not even interested because they know it's a lie, they also know she lied about the pedophilia.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay